Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[Nao] Ran's Art Shop┊PP/Gold┊Open

YaBoiEggYolkYaBoiEggYolk
Mabinogi Rep: 450
edited June 30, 2021 in Art Creations
a
BravelatiosVaughanImaizumiHarukaspiceAlynnia

Comments

• BravelatiosBravelatios
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,410
    Those look amazing! I hope you get business soon. I'll bookmark this for later
    YaBoiEggYolk
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    Hey I want to add you on discord to maybe discuss a commission if that's alright

my tag is 'made of feed#1637'
    YaBoiEggYolk
  • AlynniaAlynnia
    Mabinogi Rep: 970
    edited July 30, 2019
    I'm quite curious if you have an example of your animated work.. Would it be alright if I could see one? owo
  • YaBoiEggYolkYaBoiEggYolk
    Alynnia wrote: »
    I'm quite curious if you have an example of your animated work.. Would it be alright if I could see one? owo

Unfortunately I only have really old examples for completed works...I'd say i have no current example.
    I'll show an example to you once I do though.
  • ZjuraZjura
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,200
    Hey, I'm interested in a $70 commission. I'll friend you on discord with the info.
    YaBoiEggYolk
  • MarchionessMarchioness
    Mabinogi Rep: 975
    Hey! Could i add you on discord for a commission? I'm jotaro#3919
    YaBoiEggYolk
  • YaBoiEggYolkYaBoiEggYolk
    ECLpQLqXkAEZugg?format=jpg&name=large
    Commission for Vaughan...ended up being cleaner than usual
    +
    Something I finished a few weeks ago
    _summer_secret_santa__battlefield_by_ranthemutant_dddbmlx-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTA1NCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzQ0NWNhYzJhLTI4OGMtNDZiZC04N2EwLTEyMWE4ODM4ZDFhYVwvZGRkYm1seC0yNzlkMmQ2Mi1jNWZhLTQwMWMtYmZmZS03M2VlYTZjZGYwMTAucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTE5MjAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.-FyAFI6hlLoPOCHSrfnitZYRK3jOua_Vb_RxWyf2irk