Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

G23 Rest and Relaxation Quest

ZahriahZahriah
Mabinogi Rep: 985
in Help
So I'm not sure if it's just a personal glitch or what's happening- but after cooking, I'm unable to gather firewood from the nearby trees. Every time I try it just says that my arms are too short to reach, no matter which tree I go to or where I go around the tree. I've tried re-entering the mission several times, restarting the game, gathering wood outside of the mission (which works, it's only in the mission where I'm unable to), etc, etc. Was wondering if anyone had the same problem or knows how to fix.
I can't properly continue the questline and it's very frustrating. Am I just missing something that it has to be a certain tree or something lol...

Comments

• MegasoulMegasoul
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,735
    Hmmmm. Without anything else to go on I'd have to ask if you're using an Age 9 potion or a Imp Mini Potion (or anything similarly affecting height), since the game sometimes cannot properly function for these types of things when you're too small for the game to understand how close the player is to a target.
  • ZahriahZahriah
    Mabinogi Rep: 985
    Megasoul wrote: »
    Hmmmm. Without anything else to go on I'd have to ask if you're using an Age 9 potion or a Imp Mini Potion (or anything similarly affecting height), since the game sometimes cannot properly function for these types of things when you're too small for the game to understand how close the player is to a target.

I'm not actually, but I guess I'll try rbing and maybe giving it another go. :/ Thanks though!