Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Event Heads-Up! 8/7/19

LeineiLeinei
Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
in General Chat
Hey, Milletians, I hope you've been collecting those Black Far Darrig Coupons because the event is going to end this Wednesday the 7th according to the event page! Remember that you have to have 15 and stack them to get the bag coupon. Nothing else ends until the 15th.

http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/Announcements/1/00JFP
Megasoul

Comments

• KingEphyKingEphy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    Wow, massive loss for me then. Only got 6 of those as of today..time to sell 'em (if possible).
  • DanievictriaDanievictria
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,695
    KingEphy wrote: »
    Wow, massive loss for me then. Only got 6 of those as of today..time to sell 'em (if possible).

I don't think they are sellable. Though, you can trade them between characters on the same account...
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    DypXZpa.gif
    WolfsingerIyasenu
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Crims wrote: »
    DypXZpa.gif

We are the Darrigs, we must exterminate.
  • LeineiLeinei
    DypXZpa.gif

Darrigs don't exterminate, they PLAY. =D
    Leinei wrote: »
    DypXZpa.gif

Darrigs don't exterminate, they PLAY. =D

No, their name just sounds like Daleks to me.
    But their final event must be exterminated this week. That's a fact.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    I had a good laugh, cause I finally made that alt and had completely forgotten about the coupons, and then suddenly there was one in my bag.
    Welp, there's something else that's gonna be completely useless in a couple days :P
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    I had a good laugh, cause I finally made that alt and had completely forgotten about the coupons, and then suddenly there was one in my bag.
    Welp, there's something else that's gonna be completely useless in a couple days :P

Put it all on 1 account at the bank!
    Wolfsinger
  • LeineiLeinei
    DypXZpa.gif

By the way, Crims, my husband loves that my main is a bit of a meme here. XD
    WolfsingerCrimsọn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    DypXZpa.gif

HaYv9L0.jpg
    DypXZpa.gif

HaYv9L0.jpg

A new meme is near?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Nah, same old bleep.
    Nah, same old bleep.

That's unfortunate.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Memes won't be able to save us. :cry:
    Memes won't be able to save us. :cry:

Summon a meme... chimera.
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    I won't get one but luckily I crafted one

90fb9f7166.jpg
    Iyasenu
    Gaby5011 wrote: »

90fb9f7166.jpg

How?
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265

90fb9f7166.jpg

How?

It's not the Black Far Darrig Doll Bag, it's a normal one that's craftable.
    The event's Black Far Darrig Doll bag is 2 wide 3 tall in inventory, while the crafted ones (and the one you can get for 5,000 Belvast Relief Contribution) are 2x2 in size.

Made with a Far Darrig Doll x1 (4 types to choose from, Blue, Green, Pink, and Pink with a Strap), Smooth Bag Fabric x1, and Shiny String x3.

Far Darrig Doll is made via Handicraft with various normal tailoring mats and a Far Darrig Clam Shell, which is obtained from getting 100 Sparkling Glass Marbles for a daily quest. (Though who would want to do that EVERY day, heh) Sparkling Glass Marbles can be found via Metallurgy at Scuabtuinne.

Smooth Bag Fabric is made from Damp Thread x20, and Damp Thread is made from Damp Fiber Bundle x20. Damp Fiber Bundles are fished up in Scuabtuinne. (So need ~400 fiber bundles for 1 Fabric)

Shiny String is made from Palmetto Bark x50. Palmetto Bark is obtained from whacking Palm Trees at Scuabtuinne.
    Iyasenu wrote: »

90fb9f7166.jpg

How?

It's not the Black Far Darrig Doll Bag, it's a normal one that's craftable.
    The event's Black Far Darrig Doll bag is 2 wide 3 tall in inventory, while the crafted ones (and the one you can get for 5,000 Belvast Relief Contribution) are 2x2 in size.

Made with a Far Darrig Doll x1 (4 types to choose from, Blue, Green, Pink, and Pink with a Strap), Smooth Bag Fabric x1, and Shiny String x3.

Far Darrig Doll is made via Handicraft with various normal tailoring mats and a Far Darrig Clam Shell, which is obtained from getting 100 Sparkling Glass Marbles for a daily quest. (Though who would want to do that EVERY day, heh) Sparkling Glass Marbles can be found via Metallurgy at Scuabtuinne.

Smooth Bag Fabric is made from Damp Thread x20, and Damp Thread is made from Damp Fiber Bundle x20. Damp Fiber Bundles are fished up in Scuabtuinne. (So need ~400 fiber bundles for 1 Fabric)

Shiny String is made from Palmetto Bark x50. Palmetto Bark is obtained from whacking Palm Trees at Scuabtuinne.

I see. I find this more satisfying because you make it yourself.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Those damp fibers are taking forever to get and you need so many of them. :(