[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

The merge that created Nao

HelsaHelsa
Mabinogi Rep: 10,365
in Nao Chat
Well, it has been around two months now that the Nao server has been up and running. What do you think so far? Hypothetically speaking, if Nexon could put it back to the original three servers: Mari, Ruairi, and Tarlach, would you want that to happen?
  1. If Nexon could split Nao back into the three original servers, would you want that?33 votes
    1. No way! Nao server is awesome! I couldn't possibly go back!
       79% (26 votes)
    2. Yes, I was way happier before the merge. The Nao server is intollerable to me.
       21% (7 votes)

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 28,115
    Indifferent.
    pawcalypse
  • ShakayaShakaya
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,960
    I prefer the issues we have on Nao over no merge at all. Tarlach was a ghost town.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,365
    Indifferent.

One or the other . . . or neither, I guess.
  • DanievictriaDanievictria
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,655
    Though I do miss how quiet Tarlach was, I think the merge was a good thing for the community overall. It brought a lot of players who had wandered away back, and the larger population means it's much easier to find people to help you gain certain "you must party up with someone to learn this one" skills...Looking at you, Fusion Bolt and Mana Shield! (Really, locking skills behind an extroversion wall. What's next? A skill that requires you to wear a full set of clothes colored with blinky dyes to get it?!)

Plus, since the merge, I've been seeing new guilds forming (or old guilds re-forming) non-stop. It's bringing people together, which is a good thing in this kind of game.
    ShakayaDuskwind
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 28,115
    Helsa wrote: »
    Indifferent.

One or the other . . . or neither, I guess.

A bit more activity but otherwise not too much different from before the merge.
  • EmilieBerryEmilieBerry
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,105
    Indifference.
    EvG is back alive which is nice.
  • MiliardoMiliardo
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,155
    I can't account for the other two servers, but Tarlach was pretty dead. Thanks to the merge I've met a lot of cool new people. There is a lot more activity across the board too.
    Shakaya
  • DreamdrinkerDreamdrinker
    Mabinogi Rep: 710
    Indifferent.
    pawcalypse
  • KaarosKaaros
    Mabinogi Rep: 305
    Additionally indifferent, and was also absent during the actual merge.