Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

⚡{OPEN} Electrolytes Guild⚡

AtaraxizAtaraxiz
Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
edited May 14, 2020 in Guild and Party Recruitment
electroselky_1_25.png
Official Logo by Xio, Edit by Selky

Webp.net-resizeimage_2.jpg
Mabinogi Spotlighting Electrolytes, Original Post

Introducing Electrolytes:

Recruitment Status: Open, read below or check out our website for more information! Original Recruitment Thread!

Looking for: Friendly players who enjoy an active, family-like environment with fun and energetic overtones! Players from all across the world are welcome to try out Erinn's most active social guild!

Leader: Ataraxiz (AL#8342 on Discord)
Officer: Vandibuits (Rev. Vandibuits#0048 on Discord) & Zurcishere (Cruz#3129 on Discord)
Moderators: Exogenesis, Pocario, Selky, Sheppy, jekko, qrpo, and Yai
Event Coordinators: Arogya, Beansie, Cukieluv, Paxseko, Tokeiyo
Recruitment Manager: Open Position!
Welcome Circle Members: Crushmeplease, Elvenmagic2, Eirr, Icedmatcha, Isoldur, Zoine
Home Channel & AFK Spot: Channel 5, Dunbarton Square

Electrolytes was created on May 14th, 2017 by a group of friends who had a vision of a guild that offers the best parts of Mabinogi without the burdens that can ruin the fun, light-hearted experience that it has to offer. We do our best each and everyday to ensure that you’re able to enjoy every waking moment that you spend with us. Our goal is to make you feel like you have your own special place to call home outside of the weight of real life. No matter what's going on in the real world, we want to be here for you until the end - and that's exactly what we plan to do! ♥ We are a family made up of friends from many different places and time zones. Despite our size, we are a tight group of players with no drama!

For frequent updates and information changes, please see our website: https://electrolytesguild.info/home!

♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥

unknown.png?width=616&height=676
Chilling out by the Guild Stone - A Proud Leader

PicsArt_01-21-03.27.57.png?width=1442&height=676
New Years Picture - A Growing Family

♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥
Benefits:

- Discord server with active text and voice channels! (Joining group calls is optional!)
- Guild-hosted events with prizes such as but are not limited to: NX, Gold, Outfits, Gear, etc!
- Perks for Nitro Boosters and Guild Sponsors!
- Daily Shadow Missions!
- Weekly Girg Training Raids!
- Guild Crafting Services and other Resources!
- Guild Website that frequently updated with the newst information on our guild and Mabinogi!
- Guild title "the Legend" received upon joining!
- Fully upgraded guild stone, guild robes, and guild hall!
- Youtube channel for videos!

unnamed.png
Electrolytes Guild Robe w/o Dye

♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥

unknown.png
Guild Banquet Fun!

tLa4aqW_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium
More Banquet Fun!

♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥
Rules and Regulations:

In Electrolytes, we have a few Rules and Regulations to keep the peace in both Mabinogi and outside of Mabinogi. Please be sure to follow these rules! It is important to us that everyone is comfortable, and these rules help us do so!

Keep the Peace. If there is an issue or concern then please talk to an admin! We want to be here for you every step of the way ♥! If there is an issue is in a public place, the conversation will be looked over and then deleted to prevent further discussion. Issues that occur in private between yourself and another guild member will also be handled depending on the evidence that is provided. Be mindful both sides will be heard of EVERY situation before action is taken.

Do not break Mabinogi’s TOA (Terms of Agreement). Mabinogi has it’s own game rules. If you proceed to break these, you are in risk of being banned from the game itself.

A group is a group. If it is not a guild event, that is up to the leader of the party and will not be seen as guild related. Stay with the group in runs unless the run is said to be a speed run!

Be respectful to fellow members. Do not harass, bully, blackmail, extort, or beg in any such way. Do not talk over guild members in meetings, serious conversations, or other confrontations.

Do not share or spread guild information. Unless to another Guild member, do not spread information unless directed by an admin. If gone over during a meeting, you should probably not give out that information. This also includes a member’s private information.

Discrimination Policy: The members of the Electrolytes Guild will not discriminate server origins, race, gender, sexuality, religion, or any other characteristic when recruiting or handling an occurrence.

♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥

mabinogi_2018_09_22_004.jpg?width=1070&height=677
Garden Concert - September 2018

bd1c28733fd5eb9ca6b46955dcf3ce10.gif
Goofy Antics

♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥
Joining Process:

Electrolytes is mostly an all-accepting guild, however we do have a few requirements:

- You MUST have a Discord Account and add Ataraxiz (AL#8342) or another moderator!
- You MUST mail Ataraxiz a Cucumber! (You can buy these for 20g at any grocery store [except Tir] or food truck in-game!)
- You MUST note Ataraxiz the word "Hydrated" before you will be allowed into our Discord server (to prove you have read and understand the rules)

* Currently, applications in-game are glitched and I am unable to see what's said on applications. Please note me the secret word or message it to me on Discord!
** Recruits who are interested but are on a guild-cool-down after joining a guild 7 days prior to contacting us will be allowed to start the process while they wait.

We have a 24-to-72-hour waiting period before you will be accepted into our guild to ensure there are no issues with you joining and to allow others to welcome you. This process is solely for the purpose of giving members a say in who gets accepted and to become more comfortable with you. All requirements must be completed before you will be accepted!

Secret word and mailed item will change occasionally.

♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥

Zurc.png?width=585&height=340
Pretty in Pink/Grey

unknown.png?width=781&height=509
Guild Traditional Beach Party

♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥
Additional Benefits:

*Guild Maintenance Day: Guild Maintenance Day (also known as GMD) is every Thursday. This is the day each week the Staff Members implement ideas, make changes to our website/forum post, and more. This gives us a designated day to make these changes so we can continue moving along smoothly.

*Weekly Game Night: Electrolytes weekly game night is every Friday. On this day we will play other games together such as Jackbox games, Cards Against Humanity, and more. This event is so we can spend time together in other ways so we’re not burning out on Mabinogi as much!

Electrolytes Event Point System: The Electrolytes Event Point System allows members more than one way to earn rewards through our events. Each time you participate in our Hunger Games events, Guild Wars, or other guild events, you will receive points for your participation. These points can be later exchanged for items off of our prize list that is separated into tiers. The more points you have, the better items you can pick from the list! You can also win prizes from participating in our events depending on placement, including NX!

Guild Homestead: The Guild Homestead is a group of homesteads donated by members to allow easy access to herbs and life skill equipment. In addition, Ataraxiz’s homestead was designed for quick training and ease of access for all members and allies. You can donate your homestead to this project by adding it to the Guild Services sheet!

Electrolytes Guild Services: In Electrolytes we have many Milletians with Rank 1/Danned production skills, so in order to keep this organized we have a section in our resources channel with information about who to contact about certain skills and their rankings. We also have Guild Homestead Donations listed so you can raid those homesteads for herbs!

Electrolytes Weekly Girgashiy Training Raids: This is something new we're doing in order to help our members gear up for Techs and other missions! At this time we're only doing skill training, though we do grab dailies/weeklies if time/resources permits. We may start doing serious runs when we have the resources!

* = On hold until further notice.
♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥

unknown.png
”So ya got 5 more seconds”

ded2.JPG
Rip Electrolytes! - Guild Antics

♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥
FAQ:

In this section you will find frequently asked questions by our recruits and allies. It is important to us that your questions are met with an answer! Please contact Ataraxiz or Vandibuits for a response should you have any additional questions!

Q: How long can I be inactive on Mabinogi before I am kicked?
A: 5 weeks, not including activity on Discord.
If you reach this point, you will be sent a message on Discord before you are let go to give you a chance to come back or let us know why you have stopped getting online. We’re generally pretty relaxed and will work with you, however, those who do not reply will be removed and will be left with a note that they are free to return anytime!

Q: Does your guild allow alts?
A: Yes, but only one and it must be active.
We are not interested in padding our numbers with alt characters! The idea is that we run an active guild, so this is for the best!

Q: What happens if I leave?
A: You will be removed from all 3rd party platforms, including our website, Discord, and any other devices.
However, you will be allowed to rejoin our guild anytime to continue getting our benefits!

Q: Who do I talk to for guild help?
A: Ataraxiz, the current Officer(s), or a staff member.
We offer quality assistance for all of your guildly needs, including getting roles in our Discord Server, answering questions about our guild, helping you in-game, and more!

Do you guys do endgame content?
A: Our guild is a social guild, however, we do have a few endgamers within the guild who are looking for runs.
Currently, we are looking into tailoring to those looking for endgame content once a month. While our goal is still purely social, we still want to make this a more suitable experience for all of our members!
♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥

unknown.png
What’s deadlier?

unknown.png
Too Hot For Tina

♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥
Special Thanks:

Webp.net-resizeimage.png
Top Donators: Ocerra and Chibishion

Thank you to our [bGuild Sponsors and Nitro Boosters![/b] Your help keeps us going!

Guild Sponsors: Ayasu88, Beansie, Elvenmagic2, Rirko, Seharon, Snowywolfie, Servanne, Shelbe, Yuushan, Vandibuits, Zacxz

Nitro Boosters: Ataraxiz, Ayasu88, Chisatou, Elvenmagic2, Emi, Exogenesis, Fiend, Glaedr23, JCW777, Kaiiea, Ocerra, Ria, Seharon, Pocky, Ushido, Wynterrose

♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥

a65a78bad9bcf25550e7cef655e0bf7c.gif
Become one with the Confusion

unknown.png
It's the Circle of Life

♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥
In Conclusion:

If you’re here now reading the end of this thread and you haven’t had enough yet, run down to our Guild Stone at Spiral Hill or find our name on the Guild List and put in your application. Don’t forget, you can message/add Ataraxiz (AL#8342) or Vandibuits (Rev. Vandibuits#0048) anytime on Discord or in-game for more information.

unknown.png
Leader and Officer

Electrolytes welcomes you to become part of our family and indulge in our endless antics. Join us and we’ll face the world of Erinn together!

9f9c40c7e35a4cb0acf4fedb8d2b86ed.png
Guild Stone at Spiral Hill

Dont_forget_youre_here_forever.png
Special Message from Papi Helmet

We hope to see you soon!
♥Electrolytes♥
AlexstraszzakofukuneTokeiyoRirkoTreepPianoKitsuchanDisoliaKatibeanJakeonwindand 2 others.
  1. ♥Would you like to join in on the fun?♥26 votes
    1. Yes!!!!!
       62% (16 votes)
    2. No thanks!
       12% (3 votes)
    3. Maybe someday :o
       27% (7 votes)

Comments

• KitsuchanKitsuchan
    Mabinogi Rep: 525
    THIS GUILD IS THE BEST EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    AtaraxizKokotone
  • HisahimeHisahime
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,310
    Friendly and helpful people, one of my closest friends on Mabi is also in it :)
    Ataraxiz
  • mufacemuface
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,235
    If you're looking for a guild that focuses on bits of everything that mabinogi has to offer; whether it be a social gathering in Dunbarton, running various SMs, improving your skills, peogressing through gens or simply passing through the day, then you're at the right place~!

Come join us and be part of the family~! make sure to bring your own rocking horses

\(´ ^ `)/

Ataraxiz
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Reopening soon <3 Check us out~
  • kofukunekofukune
    Mabinogi Rep: 410
    Recently joined this guild; was not a mistake! Genuinely love it. Great environment, especially for newer/casual players. Also great guild leader!
    Ataraxiz
  • RirkoRirko
    Mabinogi Rep: 640
    Is it possible to join Nao? It sounds awesome!
    Ataraxiz
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Rirko wrote: »

Yes, we accept people who are friends/family of current members anytime, even if we're set as "closed"! Just do the steps listed in the "Joining Process" section and you're good to go!
  • RirkoRirko
    Ataraxiz wrote: »
    Rirko wrote: »

Yes, we accept people who are friends/family of current members anytime, even if we're set as "closed"! Just do the steps listed in the "Joining Process" section and you're good to go!

Splendid! Thanks! I'll note you soon!
    Ataraxiz
  • AlexstraszzaAlexstraszza
    Mabinogi Rep: 535
    The family I never knew I needed till I joined!
    I love this guild so much <3
    Ataraxiz
  • KatibeanKatibean
    edited November 13, 2019
    Now being an ex-member, I still hold many electrolytes members dear to me. There are some good people with good hearts in the guild.
    AtaraxizKokotoneKitsuchan
  • BrokenrosekingBrokenroseking
    Mabinogi Rep: 630
    we electrolytes are one of the most random and fun active guild. As a old vet of the guild i seen the guild from it simple days of a tiny guild with 10 people. Simple times and simple laughs. And now we got so many people it becomes the most fun madhouse on NAO server. Best memorie is the first guild beach party and my god it was crazy haha.
    Ataraxiz
  • BrokenrosekingBrokenroseking
    Mabinogi Rep: 630
    Another best memorie is me finaly getting RA and posing with our great helm leader posing together next to the guild stone.
    Ataraxiz
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Recruitment is open! We're hosting a limited number of spots so grab them while you can!
  • ChelseyrosaChelseyrosa
    Mabinogi Rep: 410
    im Chelseyrosa im returning player i reading everything on the site about your guild i wondering if i can join i try to add u to discord seems not working unless i typing the names wrong i try to copy and paste them doesnt connect really well hard to add. i really not sure how to send cucumber dont they have to be on your friend list i try to see if i get hold of u guys on the website
    Ataraxiz
  • TokeiyoTokeiyo
    Mabinogi Rep: 420
    Electrolytes is a rather popular guild, but despite the size it's surprising how there the community is. Even if sometimes you'll scream in guild chat and hear no response, that's probably because it's about 2:30 AM where you are. Usually you'll hear a scream back.

I don't play much, but whenever I do I'm typically happy to see fellow Guildees- regardless of how AFK they are. It's nice to see people with a similar nametag. It's like you're a group. And you are a group. But not really, they might not respond, they're AFK.
    KokotoneAtaraxiz
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    im Chelseyrosa im returning player i reading everything on the site about your guild i wondering if i can join i try to add u to discord seems not working unless i typing the names wrong i try to copy and paste them doesnt connect really well hard to add. i really not sure how to send cucumber dont they have to be on your friend list i try to see if i get hold of u guys on the website

Hello! I'm sorry for such a late response, I've been taking a break the last few days. I'm sorry to inform you our staff has decided to close down recruitment a few days before you attempted to contact us and due to real life I was unable to edit my post until now. Discord seems to have been having issues with sending friend requests to my tag after the recent update.

Again, so sorry for the inconvenience!

• KokotoneKokotone
    Mabinogi Rep: 510
    edited September 9, 2019
    i love my guild so much ♥, Everyone is so energetic and its amazing,this is my favorite guild by far hands down ♥♥♥ I love them all ♥♥♥
    Ataraxiz
  • RirkoRirko
    edited September 9, 2019
    If you are looking for a unique guild experience, look no further!! Ever since joining, it's been a friendly, wild ride. Very supportive and welcoming to all those who join. Give it a chance and I guarantee you it'll grow on you.
    Ataraxiz
  • TreepTreep
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,930
    I love this guild, also HAI MAMA LOVE YOU ♥~!unknown.png
    Ataraxiz
  • xExogenesisxExogenesis
    Mabinogi Rep: 790
    >.> its a cool place or whatever full of friendly people and cute animal pictures. if ya want a place to have fun and not feel pressured to be OP or whatever this is the place for you o-o personally ive enjoyed my time here and dun plan on leaving *coughbecauseatawontletmeleavecough*
    Ataraxiz