Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Anohana Crossover

CrimsọnCrimsọn
Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
in Feedback and Suggestions
I just now noticed that the dub became available on Netflix, can we have a crossover because it's relevant again? http://mabidata.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1019

Crimson of Nao
Helsa

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Is it?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Greta wrote: »
    Is it?

I actually really like that anime. Everyone needs a good tear jerker once in a while. :)
    Helsa
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    I'm reminded of the Menma version of the Commerce Partner that JP Mabi got when they had their Anohana crossover.

Could get her dress for your own character to wear with a Partner Trade Unlock Potion, too.
    7a4a345883.png
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    edited August 9, 2019
    What was the last crossover? I don't remember anymore. Re Zero?
  • DarknDarkerDarknDarker
    Mabinogi Rep: 505

I think it was that MMo something one, but it was pretty much just a gacha iirc
  • CaissaCaissa
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,175
    We had the Re:Zero crossover last year, which does make it the most recent. We've been getting one anime crossover a year pretty consistently so they probably have one lined up already. My guess is they are waiting for the specific anime to begin airing in Japan.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265

Oh the Recovery of an MMO Junkie, right?
    Yeah that was gacha.

Weirdly, they took down the announcement of the Re:Zero crossover from the announcement archives, but you can still find mention of it on a patch note announcement from that time, so I was able to check that the Re:Zero crossover is actually the more recent of those two crossovers.

MMO Junkie was November of 2017, Re:Zero was August of 2018.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Iyasenu wrote: »

Oh the Recovery of an MMO Junkie, right?
    Yeah that was gacha.

Weirdly, they took down the announcement of the Re:Zero crossover from the announcement archives, but you can still find mention of it on a patch note announcement from that time, so I was able to check that the Re:Zero crossover is actually the more recent of those two crossovers.

MMO Junkie was November of 2017, Re:Zero was August of 2018.

Yeah, I remember Re Zero, MMO Junkie happened when I took one of my breaks from Mabi.
  • CaissaCaissa
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,175
    I wouldn't be surprised if the Re:Zero announcements and sales posts were taken down for copyright reasons after the crossover ended.