Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Connous Beach Vacation Event-SpecialVacation Coins

TwistedxFateTwistedxFate
Mabinogi Rep: 1,690
in Technical Support
So, for logging in for 7 consecutive days, I was supposed to get a Special Vacation Coin. The little reward sound for getting something occurred and said that I got the coin, but after checking all my bags and inventories, it wasn't there. Please help

Comments

• FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    The event has not yet been out for 7 days, therefore it is unlikely that you would receive a Special Vacation Coin today.

July 19th - Day 1
    July 20th - Day 2
    July 21st - Day 3
    July 22nd - Day 4
    July 23rd - Day 5
    July 24th - Day 6 (today)
    July 25th - Day 7

...Unless I've calculated incorrectly.
    Greta
  • KoyataKoyata
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    My guild leader is also talking about how she's not getting the coins, nor the coupon she was supposed to get this morning for logging in. If there's any way to follow up on this i'd like to know :X
  • DraechDraech
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,390
    Koyata wrote: »
    My guild leader is also talking about how she's not getting the coins, nor the coupon she was supposed to get this morning for logging in. If there's any way to follow up on this i'd like to know :X

The Black Far Darrig Doll Bag event is over, so no coupon will be delivered. Also, the Vacation Coins are probably getting mixed in with all the other stuff, like the Pan Spins, and since they're 1x1 and unremarkable, it's possible the coins are just well hidden.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Draech wrote: »

The Black Far Darrig Doll Bag event is over, so no coupon will be delivered. Also, the Vacation Coins are probably getting mixed in with all the other stuff, like the Pan Spins, and since they're 1x1 and unremarkable, it's possible the coins are just well hidden.

Maybe they're talking about the Bingo box coupon?
    In that case, the only reason would be that a box was opened after 12am PT.
    But yeah, the Darrig bag coupons stop when 1. you have reached 15 coupons and stacked them to get the ticket. 2. Logging on yesterday or today is already after the event.
    Vacation coins are immediately distributed upon log in, so they're somewhere in the inventory unless you have already logged in for the day, such as switching channels after 12am PT. And the same for special coins.
  • KoyataKoyata
    I was referring to the beach event, how we are supposed to get the coins for 7 and 10 days then the surf board so on. I meant the second title for dazzling dude
  • KoyataKoyata
    She's been on every day so far as well
    Did she check her status at the event NPC to confirm that her total login days and consecutive login days are correct?
    If she did and for every consecutive today, today should be day 16.
    That means she should have 4 special coins and the dazzling title.

If there is a discrepancy, and things aren't adding up, have her submit a ticket.

Also, if you forget to change channels or relog after a reset, you lose that day.
  • KoyataKoyata
    I'll have to talk to her, she already signed in for today and did some event quests after said reset before she had to leave and take care of stuff irl. I assume the NPC is hafgan, the guy in the hut, but from what I can tell she just hasn't been getting those special coins at all. After confirming the consecutive logins i'll tell her to submit the ticket. Thank you for the help
    I'll have to talk to her, she already signed in for today and did some event quests after said reset before she had to leave and take care of stuff irl. I assume the NPC is hafgan, the guy in the hut, but from what I can tell she just hasn't been getting those special coins at all. After confirming the consecutive logins i'll tell her to submit the ticket. Thank you for the help

Yea, the NPC is Hafgan. I think there's the button on how the event works, click on it and the blue box on the event info and reward criteria and also the characters login info is displayed.