Check out the P.E.T. Part 2 preview site: http://mabinogi.nexon.net/micro-site/pet/part2
Check out the patch notes for the July 16th update, P.E.T. Part 1: http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/23332/
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Returning Freebies (+ tip jar!) ♥

PheoPheo
Mabinogi Rep: 3,310
Posts: 76
Member
in Fan Creations
Hello friends! I know I just had a freebie thread like two weeks ago, sorry... I won't be updating that one anymore, so if you'd like to request another or extend your request from the last thread please leave it here!. ^u^

So it's been about ~5 years since I've last played Mabinogi. The last thing I remember is the whole Shakespeare thing and then I stopped playing for years, after playing it for much of my childhood. Recently I've had some free time, and booted the game back up to see what I've been missing and reserve my name after server merge.

Turns out I'm a noob again! u_u

So I was hoping to make a bit of gold to help fund some equipment purchases or gather some items so I may possibly catch up to the pack. I am undeniably horrible at keeping up with commissions, so I won't do that anymore. Instead, this is another freebie thread... plus tip jar!

If you really love your freebie and are on Nao server, I'll be hoping for tips of items, gold, or whatever useful (or useless lol) junk you have lying around ♥. There is absolutely no obligation though, no minimum price, no anything! So if you are poor like me or even on Alexina server and can't tip, please go ahead and request a freebie anyway! I don't want to pressure anyone into paying for anything here - just like I don't thrive under the pressure of ensuring my art lives up to a specific price. If you'd like to tip, just mail me anything!

Also... this is kinda sad but none of my friends play Mabinogi anymore! So I need some new people to hang with, and possibly a guild if anyone has any recommendations. Also any advice in general for skills to rank/play style to focus on would be amazing! Please add me even if you don't want to request a freebie ^^

I'm on Nao server
IGN: Phoenix

Anyways! Leave your references/requests below! ^^; I may go out of order this time, so sorry if I skip around! Thank you all in advance!~♥

harikuImaizumiYummeiDANIarts

Comments

  • harikuhariku
    Mabinogi Rep: 790
    Posts: 7
    Member
    Awww! I totally understand you, I also came back after a long while and found myself in the same situation. You know, the Chevaliers guild is really nice, and if you want a friend in Nao I am all up to play with you! Fellow noobs! Sadly I dont know what rank/play style would be a good focus right now, I am mainly trying to find it myself xD

    Dont be a stranger :D!

    Nao Server:
    IGN: Haryku


    Oh, I would like to give it a try at the freebie. My giant after getting finally my first 3rd dan skill.
    unknown.png?width=802&height=453

    unknown.png?width=802&height=453

    unknown.png?width=802&height=453
    Pheo
  • YummeiYummei
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,695
    Posts: 45
    Member
    I`m not sure if you are in this discord yet,but Mabinogi has a discord if you are interested in finding new friends. Everyone is pretty helpful and kind if you need any questions answered or tips!
    https://discord.gg/mabinogi

    Also I also stop playing mabinogi for awhile(was enjoying tera online for a few years xD;) but I came back to see what was new and oof I enjoyed the new stories in g21.

    Nao Server
    IGN: Kim
    Q5aFyBM.png
    Pheo
  • PheoPheo
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,310
    Posts: 76
    Member
    hariku wrote: »
    Awww! I totally understand you, I also came back after a long while and found myself in the same situation. You know, the Chevaliers guild is really nice, and if you want a friend in Nao I am all up to play with you! Fellow noobs! Sadly I dont know what rank/play style would be a good focus right now, I am mainly trying to find it myself xD

    Dont be a stranger :D!

    Nao Server:
    IGN: Haryku


    Oh, I would like to give it a try at the freebie. My giant after getting finally my first 3rd dan skill.
    unknown.png?width=802&height=453
    unknown.png?width=802&height=453

    unknown.png?width=802&height=453

    Thank you for being so awesome! ♥ It's nice to have someone to chat with after so long :3 I hope you like~

    7JxHAHK.png?1

    Also @Yummei Hey there! I'll definitely join that discord ^^ I'm sure it'll help! I remember playing Tera Online forrrrever ago too! haha. I don't think I'll go back to Tera, my computer is too potato-ey for that game xD. I can't wait to try out the new content in mabi!
    ImaizumiharikuYummeiLaticija
  • MarchionessMarchioness
    Mabinogi Rep: 975
    Posts: 27
    Member
    hello, that's so cool you're doing this...
    my friends don't play mabi anymore so it just me now if u ever want to have a chat

    IGN: CHYEAHNini
    Server: Nao
    Char: https://imgur.com/a/THEn770
    Pheo
  • YummeiYummei
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,695
    Posts: 45
    Member
    Pheo wrote: »
    Also @Yummei Hey there! I'll definitely join that discord ^^ I'm sure it'll help! I remember playing Tera Online forrrrever ago too! haha. I don't think I'll go back to Tera, my computer is too potato-ey for that game xD. I can't wait to try out the new content in mabi!
    Well if you were wondering,Tera did a server merge a few months ago so now its only 2 servers x.x
    They also did a lvl 70 cap and it basically became a grindfest to get to 70 now and most people are stuck on lvl 66 x_o
    Pheo
  • PheoPheo
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,310
    Posts: 76
    Member
    Yummei wrote: »
    Pheo wrote: »
    Also @Yummei Hey there! I'll definitely join that discord ^^ I'm sure it'll help! I remember playing Tera Online forrrrever ago too! haha. I don't think I'll go back to Tera, my computer is too potato-ey for that game xD. I can't wait to try out the new content in mabi!
    Well if you were wondering,Tera did a server merge a few months ago so now its only 2 servers x.x
    They also did a lvl 70 cap and it basically became a grindfest to get to 70 now and most people are stuck on lvl 66 x_o

    Oh wow! o_o I remember when they went free to play and I thought about going back; I think I first played pretty early in Tera's life but I quit soon after because my computer could't run it efficiently. I think I only got to like... level 25 xD;

    Ah well. ^^;

  • WynnieWynnie
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,790
    Posts: 118
    Member
    IGN: Gwyndolin
    Server: Nao
    Character: https://cam-ille.carrd.co/

    hello! i can mail you some useful items haha
    make sure you do your Blaanid quests
    Pheo
  • harikuhariku
    Mabinogi Rep: 790
    Posts: 7
    Member
    Pheo wrote: »
    hariku wrote: »
    Awww! I totally understand you, I also came back after a long while and found myself in the same situation. You know, the Chevaliers guild is really nice, and if you want a friend in Nao I am all up to play with you! Fellow noobs! Sadly I dont know what rank/play style would be a good focus right now, I am mainly trying to find it myself xD

    Dont be a stranger :D!

    Nao Server:
    IGN: Haryku


    Oh, I would like to give it a try at the freebie. My giant after getting finally my first 3rd dan skill.
    unknown.png?width=802&height=453
    unknown.png?width=802&height=453

    unknown.png?width=802&height=453

    Thank you for being so awesome! ♥ It's nice to have someone to chat with after so long :3 I hope you like~

    7JxHAHK.png?1

    Also @Yummei Hey there! I'll definitely join that discord ^^ I'm sure it'll help! I remember playing Tera Online forrrrever ago too! haha. I don't think I'll go back to Tera, my computer is too potato-ey for that game xD. I can't wait to try out the new content in mabi!



    I love it!
    Pheo
  • BravelatiosBravelatios
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,280
    Posts: 141
    Member
    Hi Pheo wb.
    Yea if you need some help with some magic equipment and such, I can lend you a hand.
    Server: Nao
    IGN: latioslight -until the paid name change-

    I don't have any preferences on hand for this post but yea if you add me on mabi i have a few spare materials to at least make you a staff or tribolt wand to help get you back on your feet. Im dan 3 in my life skills so you can expect some good quality stuff made : )
    Pheo
  • MizukoMizuko
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,900
    Posts: 269
    Member
    edited August 12, 2019
    I can help you get back on your feet. I got some junk you can use to get stronger.

    IGN: Darkwaterfury
    Server: Nao
    Character: https://imgur.com/a/zHMvddK
    OC: https://imgur.com/XwPO9id

    You can choose one of the 3 poses:
    https://imgur.com/LT6F7hg
    https://imgur.com/NOvBOgS
    https://imgur.com/xca8pY0

    For raids, you can join this server:
    https://discord.gg/JpAFC5r
    PheoBravelatios
  • PheoPheo
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,310
    Posts: 76
    Member
    Yummei wrote: »
    I`m not sure if you are in this discord yet,but Mabinogi has a discord if you are interested in finding new friends. Everyone is pretty helpful and kind if you need any questions answered or tips!
    https://discord.gg/mabinogi

    Also I also stop playing mabinogi for awhile(was enjoying tera online for a few years xD;) but I came back to see what was new and oof I enjoyed the new stories in g21.

    Nao Server
    IGN: Kim
    Q5aFyBM.png


    A quick sketch WIP~ Will work more on this one soon! ♥
    Qw8CQrj.png

    Thank you everyone for being so kind! I'll add you all on mabi soon ^^!
    ImaizumiYummei
  • YummeiYummei
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,695
    Posts: 45
    Member
    edited August 13, 2019
    Pheo wrote: »

    A quick sketch WIP~ Will work more on this one soon! ♥
    Qw8CQrj.png

    Thank you everyone for being so kind! I'll add you all on mabi soon ^^!
    That looks so cute ;u;
    Thank you drawing my character!Im not on mabinogi a lot,but if you ever catch me on,I`m always willing to help with daily SMs or give advice on generation quests :o
    Pheo
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,100
    Posts: 789
    Member
    Hey @Pheo welcome back!!!! <3
    Since you'll be playing mabi again lemme add ye <3

    Also we should totally do an art trade <3
    I've gotten better with digital art if you've kept up with my DA x3 (if not, das fine, I still favourite any art you upload on there lol).
    But yeah, I don't do much on mabi besides events but I'd be more than happy to do missions and such with ya! <3
    Pheo
  • PheoPheo
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,310
    Posts: 76
    Member
    DANIarts wrote: »
    Hey @Pheo welcome back!!!! <3
    Since you'll be playing mabi again lemme add ye <3

    Also we should totally do an art trade <3
    I've gotten better with digital art if you've kept up with my DA x3 (if not, das fine, I still favourite any art you upload on there lol).
    But yeah, I don't do much on mabi besides events but I'd be more than happy to do missions and such with ya! <3

    Hey Dani!!! Art trade for sure! <3 I have been peeking at your art lately and you've been doing so well! Let me know what you want me to draw ^^ (I'll go first~ when I can!)

    Do add me on mabi if you want, too! :D I'm super noob but hope to do the generation stories over time so I may need help u_u haha

    Yummei wrote: »
    That looks so cute ;u;
    Thank you drawing my character!Im not on mabinogi a lot,but if you ever catch me on,I`m always willing to help with daily SMs or give advice on generation quests :o

    tysm Yummei, I'll definitely take you up on that offer! here is another WIP~ (lineart takes so long ^^;.) I'll work more on it soon!
    xeLTi0D.png
    ImaizumiYummei
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,100
    Posts: 789
    Member
    Pheo wrote: »
    DANIarts wrote: »
    Hey @Pheo welcome back!!!! <3
    Since you'll be playing mabi again lemme add ye <3

    Also we should totally do an art trade <3
    I've gotten better with digital art if you've kept up with my DA x3 (if not, das fine, I still favourite any art you upload on there lol).
    But yeah, I don't do much on mabi besides events but I'd be more than happy to do missions and such with ya! <3

    Hey Dani!!! Art trade for sure! <3 I have been peeking at your art lately and you've been doing so well! Let me know what you want me to draw ^^ (I'll go first~ when I can!)

    Do add me on mabi if you want, too! :D I'm super noob but hope to do the generation stories over time so I may need help u_u haha


    I added you <3 and I'll definitely help with your gens just LMK <3 :D
    Also, Definitely PM me on either here or DA <3

    And yeah with my digital art I finally have a cute style I like, just hoping I can keep it >W< since I'm not very good at making replicas lol.
    Pheo
  • YummeiYummei
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,695
    Posts: 45
    Member
    edited August 17, 2019
    Pheo wrote: »

    tysm Yummei, I'll definitely take you up on that offer! here is another WIP~ (lineart takes so long ^^;.) I'll work more on it soon!
    xeLTi0D.png
    ^_^ It looks amazing,take your time! I agree lineart always take the longest >.< especially when dont like how one thing looks and redo it so many times (The damn hands and feet 0:<)
    Pheo