Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

What's Your Personal Mabi Goal?

Comments

• DanievictriaDanievictria
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,695
    I finally did 1/3 of a G11 quest yesterday and ranked up some ninja skills. (Thank you brown foxes for your sacrifice).

Tir's fox population: The Cannon Fodder of Erinn.

Hey, they're the only ones that have a high pop density in an convenient area.

Don't forget the fact that they're also very squishy. ;)
  • DanievictriaDanievictria
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,695
    I finally did 1/3 of a G11 quest yesterday and ranked up some ninja skills. (Thank you brown foxes for your sacrifice).

The cuddling type of squishy or the roadkill like squishy with mosaics?

Well, of course they're cuddly squishy! They're foxes! ...But, defensively...yeah...
    Kensamaofmari
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745

The cuddling type of squishy or the roadkill like squishy with mosaics?
    Wolfsinger
  • JoeyDee9JoeyDee9
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,065
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited August 12, 2019
    My current goals are to hit 40k total (Currently 37k and moving up) and to finish a revenant alchemy set to erg 50 (currently erg 35)
    Danievictria
  • KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    edited August 13, 2019
    I'm not leaving until I finally get the option to change my main character's name so that nobody can find them anymore. I dislike touch-and-go relationships very much.

Then again, changing their name might actually make me stay because I would actually have a genuine interest in my character again. We'll see! XD

- - - - - - - - - - -
    By the way, what happens at 40,000? I'm only like level 10,000 and I've already got my northern lights armor and have nearly mastered all(all). [all], ::ALL:: of my talents thanks to this vacation event. What's so important about level 40,000?
    KensamaofmariDanievictria
  • FreakoutcastFreakoutcast
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,230
    edited August 20, 2019
    My goal has been the same since the first day I started playing. Collect all transformations.
    I was going to quit day 1 because I was absolutely bored to tears when my friend showed me this game, but then they showed me trans and I fell in love with the idea of transforming into any character I wanted.

I currently have 320/320 monster trans and 320/417 NPC trans.

I managed to get all 320 monster trans within 30 days of playing the game, I've been working on the NPC trans for 3 years though.
    Kensamaofmari
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited August 20, 2019
    Kouyioue wrote: »
    I'm not leaving until I finally get the option to change my main character's name so that nobody can find them anymore. I dislike touch-and-go relationships very much.

Then again, changing their name might actually make me stay because I would actually have a genuine interest in my character again. We'll see! XD

- - - - - - - - - - -
    By the way, what happens at 40,000? I'm only like level 10,000 and I've already got my northern lights armor and have nearly mastered all(all). [all], ::ALL:: of my talents thanks to this vacation event. What's so important about level 40,000?

https://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Shine_of_Eweca#Total_Level_Bonuses
  • MizukoMizuko
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,315
    My goal is to get all the techniques to level 10 and all available skills to dan 3.
    Kensamaofmari
  • AkiyuAkiyu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
    edited August 21, 2019
    My current goal is to get a fluffy kitty tail! It's an item I have trouble coming across. Hopefully the person I'm talking to will be able to sell me one. :D I might try to get a new hairstyle and some dyes, too. I'm not sure what else I'm going to do after that. Maybe actually play the game? lol
    Kensamaofmari
  • TwistedxFateTwistedxFate
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,690
    My personal goal is to grand master every available talent
    Kensamaofmari