Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Backwards typing in launcher?

HemiliaHemilia
Mabinogi Rep: 500
edited August 13, 2019 in Technical Support
Hello. Since a few days when I open the Nexon Launcher and enter my email, it types backwards. It ONLY does this in the Nexon Launcher, in no other program/browser/wherever. I need to press the paste key and then type it again in order for it to show up properly. I believe this is since the last maint.
Anyone else experiencing this and knowing why this is? It's easy to fix but annoying to type twice if I forget to press the paste key.
This happens everytime I logout of my account in the Launcher, even if I don't close it.

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Are you an Arabic or Hebrew language user?
  • HemiliaHemilia
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    edited August 14, 2019
    Nope.
  • AlstierAlstier
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    I'm also having the same issue with my nexon launcher and it started last maint too.
  • AkimbojoeAkimbojoe
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    Vindictus player here, having the same issue. You can fix it by placing the cursor behind the first character and deleting all the backwards entered data, then moving the cursor to after the first character and typing in the information as you normally would.

For instance, say your password was "password", it may enter as "dorwssap". Simply place the cursor ahead of the p like so "dorwssa|p" and delete all errant data, then place the cursor after the p like so "p|" and type out your password or login info as you would normally.

This seems to happen at random, in either text field. It can be frustrating to realize why you keep getting an "incorrect password" error, only to notice it's entering the info in backwards lol. Why this should happen at all, is a mystery to me.