Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Fun Fun Cart Event?

ZetophiZetophi
Mabinogi Rep: 1,425
in Help
I saw this scroll across the Screen "The Fun Fun Cart Event is now in Progress" and I can't find a Reference to it in my quests event or otherwise.

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Me three.
  • nibblesthecatnibblesthecat
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,685
    It's that there's carts at the beach. The "fun" part is subjective.
    from here: http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/Announcements/1/00JFT

Fun Fun Cart
    Head over to Doug located at the Sandwich Cart to learn about how his company is giving out Magical Pieces across Erinn.
    Each employee has different mini-games! Be sure to play each one every real-life day to receive Magical Pieces (Grade 1)
    Head to Doug to play either Smack-A-Thief-Rat or Dance to the Music
    Head to Ice to play Memory Match, Stacky Cake, or Fortune Picking.
    Fortune Picking can be played by exchanging either 50,000 gold or 1 Magical Piece (Grade 1) for a chance of winning 1 million gold!
    Head to Cowan to make Natural Dyes or play a Puzzle game! Unfortunately, neither of these will reward Magical Pieces.
    Natural dyes can be made once per real-life day.
    Most mini-games reset at 12 AM PDT real-time, except the Natural Dye mini-game which resets at 7 AM PDT real-time!
    Fluorette
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    The Fun Fun Carts are at the beach where the Vacation event is taking place. If you have been playing the minigames (Puzzle, Stacky Cake, Natural Dye, etc.) from the cart vendors daily, then you have successfully partaken in the Fun Fun Cart Event.

The carts were not there during the previous year's version of the event, hence the notice.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I didn't even notice the carts there until this past weekend.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Are they driven by two Italian plumbers; one in red the other in green?
    Kensamaofmari
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Helsa wrote: »
    Are they driven by two Italian plumbers; one in red the other in green?

Dunno, they went off in a hurry. xD