Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Events and Sales Heads-Up! 8/15/19

LeineiLeinei
Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
in General Chat
Hey, Milletians, it's that time again! Come Thursday the 15th, we're going to be saying goodbye to two sales and an event!

For the event, we're saying farewell to Pan's Magic Game Board, so if anyone was looking to trade in their coupons for pets or other prizes, get those things in before David, our Magical NPC, pulls a Houdini!
http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/Announcements/1/00JFK

The sales that are ending this week is the Adorable Box and the mass of Summer Vacation items. Details in the links below!
Adorable Box http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/Announcements/1/00JFS
Summer Vacation Discount http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/Announcements/1/00JFe

That's all for now, everybody! See you next week!

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Spin like you've never spun before!
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Damn I thought the magic event was for another week for some reason. The heck am I gonna do with 4 tickets...
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited August 14, 2019
    Crims wrote: »
    Damn I thought the magic event was for another week for some reason. The heck am I gonna do with 4 tickets...

Is that all you got during this event?
    Just spend it on anything you can afford.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Greta wrote: »

No I was just hoping to get another trade unlock potion. :(
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    The Ferghus Card pet is a novelty that'll serve as a nice souvenir from this event, for me.

How come you only have 4? Didn't bother getting the tickets? I have 21.
  • IyasenuIyasenu

Think they had many more tickets, but spent them by buying some Trade Unlock Potions, and ended up with 4 left.
    If the event had been another week they could've bought another one, but now with only 4 tickets left, gonna have to get something 'meh' instead of what they really wanted.
    Iyasenu wrote: »

Think they had many more tickets, but spent them by buying some Trade Unlock Potions, and ended up with 4 left.
    If the event had been another week they could've bought another one, but now with only 4 tickets left, gonna have to get something 'meh' instead of what they really wanted.

Just have to carefully and strategically plan what kind of things to get from shop to maximize the benefits. Sometimes, there will be leftovers and nothing that can be done. It's also why I end up redeeming stuff on the final night of the event in order to make those calculations.
  • IyasenuIyasenu

Just have to carefully and strategically plan what kind of things to get from shop to maximize the benefits. Sometimes, there will be leftovers and nothing that can be done. It's also why I end up redeeming stuff on the final night of the event in order to make those calculations.

Even moreso, how about waiting until the reset at midnight to get ooooone more ticket out of the event.
    Since the event shouldn't end until the maint goes up.
    edited August 14, 2019

Even moreso, how about waiting until the reset at midnight to get ooooone more ticket out of the event.
    Since the event shouldn't end until the maint goes up.

It'll depend if I need that extra ticket.
    Edit: After a brief calculation, the extra ticket will be of good use after midnight.
  • HoldHold
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,480
    I never know what to get from these kinds of events. Are the pets even worth it? The wiki never updates fast enough to give out details on new pets. If pets aren't worth it then I need something I can sell as I'm pretty low on cash.
    Hold wrote: »
    I never know what to get from these kinds of events. Are the pets even worth it? The wiki never updates fast enough to give out details on new pets. If pets aren't worth it then I need something I can sell as I'm pretty low on cash.

Magic card pet looks to be a remodeled magic carpet and the wand is of course, the same as a broom pet.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Since the loading screen has trouble these days loading, I have actually started to delete junk event pets. That means I didn't even bother getting the pets from this event. Tacky, slow, and useless anyway.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Since the loading screen has trouble these days loading, I have actually started to delete junk event pets. That means I didn't even bother getting the pets from this event. Tacky, slow, and useless anyway.

Pets after my own heart.

I use them for my storage.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Hoarders.
    IyasenuKensamaofmari
  • LeineiLeinei
    I just used my coupons for two months of style tab. Nothing really caught my eye in the prizes.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    I bought some passes.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Free Style Tabs are pretty uncommon, so it's a good buy.
    Leinei
  • LeineiLeinei
    TNinja wrote: »
    Free Style Tabs are pretty uncommon, so it's a good buy.

Yup. I get to save pon and real money. =3