Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Refer a friend thing only giving the box to friend

CeissaCeissa
Mabinogi Rep: 430
in Bugs and Glitches
I gave a friend of mine the referral code as she was a returning member. It gave her the title, pet, etc, but I never got my stuff.

Comments

• CeissaCeissa
    Mabinogi Rep: 430
    Scratch that, it just never notified me that I recieved it and didn't show the new tag so I over looked the box.
  • HowenhiemHowenhiem
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,145
    can you tell me what the box looked like? and its size? im currently having the same problem but cant find it anywhere in my inventory
  • QuaitheQuaithe
    Mabinogi Rep: 510
    Ceissa wrote: »
    I gave a friend of mine the referral code as she was a returning member. It gave her the title, pet, etc, but I never got my stuff.

Hey. I actually have that same problem right now, i can't find it anywhere! (And i checked this time xD)
  • MalksburyMalksbury
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,020
    I'm currently really disappointed i did not get it, checked my entire inventory nothing
  • MegasoulMegasoul
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,735
    You either get the box after you receive your first coin through the link, after the new player's first level-up, or after the new player becomes total level 20. All three of those things happened for me at the same time with my referral, so as long as you do one of those three it should work out for you.
  • TedderTedder
    Mabinogi Rep: 405
    Happened to me until my friend that I recruited leveled up once. Then I got it.
  • Thewolf6000Thewolf6000
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    i don't even understand how to use the code...my friend gave me it but i don't know how to use it.
  • YomboYombo
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,245
    i don't even understand how to use the code...my friend gave me it but i don't know how to use it.

You open up the Lorna icon and then there's a button near the top left called invite/refer friend. When that window open you can enter in a code. If the box says "Only new or returned players can enter a referral code.", that means you don't qualify.
  • YomboYombo
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,245
    I can confirm what Megasoul and after said. I had the new account eat one of the level up fruit and got to level 13 and then I got the box.