Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

The new beauty stuff is in! (Soon)

CrimsọnCrimsọn
Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
edited August 17, 2019 in General Chat
You can preview the new stuff now in the beauty shop.

8Idrclh.png

Helsa

Comments

• LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    The sweet childhood short hair is going to be perfect for those wanting to Madoka cosplay. =D
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited August 17, 2019
    I personally like the Azure eyes with Pure Black, looks like black pearl. <3
    Leinei wrote: »
    The sweet childhood short hair is going to be perfect for those wanting to Madoka cosplay. =D

sDDt6yp.png
    Helsa
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited August 17, 2019
    I don't buy Beauty Gachapons at this point, and it seems far fewer people are doing so. Honestly? We don't have enough whales on Alexina to provide an adequate supply at this point, and never did even before the merge. The item drop rates are just too damn rare, and this applies with older items as well.

This gachification is cancerous in so many ways, but most of all, I can't buy with gold what essentially doesn't exist, Nexon. At least up the rates, lower the price, or switch to an automatic reward system like Bingo or Shy's shop to let us get the hair we want if we bother spending enough money.

Maybe merge Alexina too, I don't know.

And nix the goddamn hair saving coupon system. I am not going to bloody mother#$@!ing buy another goddamn hair once I get the one I want for life above all else, especially if it costs a gosh darn mother#$@!ing 30 million gold.

The hair saving coupon system is destroying your profit margin, not furthering it.
    SebastianSollGretaDarkpixie99Sherri
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited August 17, 2019
    I don't buy Beauty Gachapons at this point, and it seems far fewer people are doing so. Honestly? We don't have enough whales on Alexina to provide an adequate supply at this point, and never did even before the merge. The item drop rates are just too damn rare, and this applies with older items as well.

This gachification is cancerous in so many ways, but most of all, I can't buy with gold what essentially doesn't exist, Nexon. At least up the rates, lower the price, or switch to an automatic reward system like Bingo or Shy's shop to let us get the hair we want if we bother spending enough money.

Believe me I do agree (about the gacha). I mainly posted this thread to alert people that they can merely preview the new stuff.

Those beauty saving coupons. I have ONE and it has been sitting in my bank for over a year because I don't want to pay SIX FREAKING DOLLARS just to switch to another hair style! :|
    Helsa
  • starkiller1286starkiller1286
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,790

And nix the goddamn hair saving coupon system. I am not going to bloody mother#$@!ing buy another goddamn hair once I get the one I want for life above all else, especially if it costs a gosh darn mother#$@!ing 30 million gold.

The hair saving coupon system is destroying your profit margin, not furthering it.

Former Mari here I still have like 35 Beauty Gachas hanging around due to lack of real inventory space (though the new bag helps) and I only really desire the odd eye Eiren ones still a bit miffed that they are a one time use. Not like you can just buy which you want with pon or gold directly. I know that none exist on Nao so I'm just in limbo of want to open probably should save in case they finally implement a way to keep stuff like that. I'm not a whale I just shove money aside and only buy what I really want otherwise I can live without, heck recently reopened the style tab due to getting enough free pon.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Anyone noticed that in recent months every time any gacha and ESPECIALLY this gacha is brought up there are CONSISTENT complaints about this.

The next campfire I think we really need to make ourselves heard. They're not going to like it, they might even screen you out. But I feel like if we all make an effort to be heard then they can't completely ignore us on this issue and will FINALLY have to address or at least freaking acknowledge this.

I mean we all keep saying this business model is not for NA. We keep saying this over and over. I know they read this, but I know they are not allowed to comment on any of these plaguing issues. I believe this campfire, those that go, please try to make a stand. Be peaceful but be persistent. We can't continue like this, it's been ridiculous for YEARS.
    SollSherriHelsa
  • SebastianSebastian
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,870
    edited August 17, 2019
    Crims wrote: »
    The next campfire I think we really need to make ourselves heard. They're not going to like it, they might even screen you out. But I feel like if we all make an effort to be heard then they can't completely ignore us on this issue and will FINALLY have to address or at least freaking acknowledge this.

I don't think it's too far out of the realm of possibility that they already know how much we don't like the gacha system. Repeating it at the campfire would likely be redundant. Whenever they would be asked about outfits on Twitch streams they had to lightly let people down by telling them it is in fact gacha. They know, they probably just don't have enough of a say to completely switch to a new system of item circulation exclusively for NA just because the model doesn't fit. Convincing KR of that would be a travesty to say the least. Doesn't mean I don't think this gacha in particular needs to change, though. But I don't think it'll be changing anytime soon, no matter how vocal we are.
    Veylaine
  • FinityFinity
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    tlgTtxS.png
    Eye position has gone out of hand!
    This is two-toned eye for some reason...
  • justshowingjustshowing
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,060
    no more beauty gacha please nexon. unlock some of the older beauty looks you implimented before!

i hate gambling so much :C
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    To think I could change to these styles right this instant if Pons were still relevant for new cosmetic options.

Surprised they haven't killed Pons in favor of stuff like Style Tab Key gachas.
    99% chance for 1 Day Style Tab Keys!
    0.0001% chance for 30 Day Keys!
    The rest are HP/MP/SP Buff Potions!
    Soll
  • SollSoll
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,330
    Iyasenu wrote: »

They already did, they just name it 'Face accessories'.

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    To think I could change to these styles right this instant if Pons were still relevant for new cosmetic options.

99% chance for 1 Day Style Tab Keys!
    0.0001% chance for 30 Day Keys!
    The rest are HP/MP/SP Buff Potions!

I mean if we gamble, we should be able to switch to our winnings at will and not have to pay 6 bucks each and every bleeping time.
    Helsa
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    MabiIn2k19 wrote: »
    Anyone noticed that in recent months every time any gacha and ESPECIALLY this gacha is brought up there are CONSISTENT complaints about this.

I mean we all keep saying this business model is not for NA. We keep saying this over and over. I know they read this, but I know they are not allowed to comment on any of these plaguing issues. I believe this campfire, those that go, please try to make a stand. Be peaceful but be persistent. We can't continue like this, it's been ridiculous for YEARS.

yet it still sells just as well, so nothing will be done.

Honestly...I think that's a lie.
    Helsa
  • MabiIn2k19MabiIn2k19
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,390

yet it still sells just as well, so nothing will be done.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited August 18, 2019

"Forum maintenance" and we're still having time travel issues. XD

RssKGd9.png
    Holy hell, I edit this and we are definitely in some kind of flux here!
    WolfsingerHelsa
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,340
    In my opinion, it just looks like bigger versions of what we have now, starry eyes ans focused mouth
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    *sigh* The Rates don't agree with not letting you bleed dry for a single item.

If rates stinks...PASSSSSSS
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Yeah I got burned doing beauty gacha. Never again.
    Helsa
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660

There's a saying about whale baiting: Try or die.
    Most companies usually die.
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    That bangs over the one eye hairstyle(the first hairstyle in your image) is love.
    I really hope it won't be too expensive :(