Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

The new beauty stuff is in! (Soon)

Comments

• WliaWlia
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,205
    edited August 19, 2019
    I have heterochromia and new ppl always stare in my eyes like if i have face cancer... i donno why ppl are so hot for odd eyes..
    anyway style gacha in my opinion is the most crap one out of all i really dont understand why nexon has to milk something like some eyes or hairs behind another pay wall
    sure i can understand that for cloth costumes armor or weapons OR even pets but the style for players should be possible to get at any time even if it cost some PON sure but why the stupid gacha we are in time where player enjoy making them self a nice unique character MANY mmos offer countless options of what you can make offline games as well (than there are games like Koikatu >.> but still the char making there is great) but lately anything new for style on mabi is ONCE again just gacha and PON ? whats for pon is good for ? 30 days style slot ? if someone uses VIP he wont need it and homestead ? i dont think its really worth using PON there either.
    What makes me laugh even more are the Character cards,they cost NX yet they offer SO LITTLE options in all areas hairs/eyes..

Im really surprised we dont have to pay to make female character like in other korean game i know (lost saga)
    i donno really i gues good luck to all who will try all the future Style gachas but they are not worth the cash waste.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    edited August 19, 2019
    I wouldn't mind if it was behind a paywall, BUT A GAMBLE WALL IS AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT THING.
    WliaHelsa
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    You must spend your LIFE SAVINGS to gain the ability to even BLINK! with a rate of 0.0002% to get it...

Totally a well invested choice o 3o
    Wlia
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Alshian wrote: »
    You must spend your LIFE SAVINGS to gain the ability to even BLINK! with a rate of 0.0002% to get it...

Is this a mandela memory? I could of sworn at one point our characters were able to blink.
    Helsa
  • AlshianAlshian
    Crims wrote: »

Is this a mandela memory? I could of sworn at one point our characters were able to blink.

A mystery of our Milletian bodies.
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    I feel really sorry for anyone who gets the "Two Tone Hidden Heart Eyes"
  • AlshianAlshian

TWO TONE "Hidden" heart eyes... huh?

Why does this exist again?
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875

TWO TONE "Hidden" heart eyes... huh?

Why does this exist again?

For puzzle
    Try to find the hidden heart!
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Two Tone Hidden Heart Eyes? I didn't see that in there...
    Helsa
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
    *My usual post/reply about how putting hair/eye/face styles behind a gacha wall is completely stupid and we should be able to change hair via pon, as well as bringing up the idea about letting us keep hairstyles when we change to the opposite gender and back again*