Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Interaction Crafter - What Counts as a "Prop"?

IyasenuIyasenu
Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
in Help
Unlike the pet/partner options, I don't have anything to select in the Prop category, so I can't assign any interactions.
So I was wondering, what things count as Props for the purposes of the Interaction Crafter?

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Did you try futzing with crap on your homestead?
  • Nightsky7Nightsky7
    Mabinogi Rep: 685
    edited August 15, 2019
    It affects chairs. I'm not too sure which chairs it works with but so far it seems like it affects chairs with npcs. It worked on my caravan joe tea table and elephant chair.
    Iyasenu
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Nightsky7 wrote: »
    It affects chairs. I'm not too sure which chairs it works with but so far it seems like it affects chairs with npcs. It worked on my caravan joe tea table and elephant chair.

Yep, this was it!

It just turns out I was using it with chairs that didn't count. (Like the Re:Zero chairs)
    But stuff like the Suspiciously Blinged Out Throne, the Less Lonely Prison, and Witch Kitty Chair count as Interaction Props.
  • ChadnarikChadnarik
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    wait... does that mean any pet/partner/Prop from Re:Zero do not work with the Craft Interaction system?
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    Chadnarik wrote: »
    wait... does that mean any pet/partner/Prop from Re:Zero do not work with the Craft Interaction system?

Probably not considering many aspects of them would be controlled by the license agreement.
    LunaMidori
  • LunaMidoriLunaMidori
    Ktty wrote: »

Probably not considering many aspects of them would be controlled by the license agreement.

I just tried to use the interaction crafter with my re:zero partner for maybe close to an hour before I decided to goolge it, amazing. Can confirm it doesn't work with the Re:zero partners
  • ChadnarikChadnarik
    It really sad... what would be the problem in editing a Pet/partner/Props from a event be diffrent from normal one, you use them the same way, and do the same thing in the game... just very sad...
    Now I am force to wait for god know how long for the next chance to buy a Maid/Buttler (be cause of course, they are not permanently sold) to be able to enjoy that new system.
    (can really make my dog talk to me now can I...)
  • MiliardoMiliardo
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,470
    edited August 21, 2019
    (can't* really make my dog talk to me now can I...)
    Got a skeleton? Dragons also have a habit of talking in fantasy, and Mabinogi has talking dragons. Lots of mythical creatures can talk in fiction.
  • ChadnarikChadnarik
    well yeah I have a skull Dragon, but that's that really what I mean. I mean a human like Pet/partner...
    But I guess I'll have to wait (god know how long) for the sell of Maid/Butler...