Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Fantastic Memory Relay Event Spoilers

MizukoMizuko
Mabinogi Rep: 3,315
edited August 18, 2019 in General Chat
Part 2 is AP Potions
Part 3 is Skill Training Seals
Part 4 is Artifacts (Probably Exploration Exp)

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    I heard on the grapevine that we're supposed to receive a very special item for erg.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    I really like this week's gradually more potent Golden Experience Fruits.
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    Part 3 is indeed exploration exp.

I won't share anything else here, but if anyone wants the value of the exploration exp relics, ask me on discord, Sushi#0789
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    I just wish this bleep didn't expire. We're about to lose access to the special adventure seal shop and thus no where to run passes. :|
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Crims wrote: »
    I just wish this bleep didn't expire. We're about to lose access to the special adventure seal shop and thus no where to run passes. :|

Then it's back to spamming stuff like Counterattack and Siege Weapon Basic and hoping for passes. :C

I wish I could hold on to these Fruits for future rebirth use, but darn these expiration timers.
    darkchaos125
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    Why can't we go back to the times where items given out didn't have timers?
    Who cares if alt abuse, why does it matter when said items can't be traded with another player anyway?
    TwistedxFateSherri
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,340
    Gaby5011 wrote: »
    Part 3 is indeed exploration exp.

I won't share anything else here, but if anyone wants the value of the exploration exp relics, ask me on discord, Sushi#0789

Why not just share it here?
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I dumbed myself and left off doing the event for 5 days, so naturally I'll be missing half the rewards for part 1 oof.
  • AppleChanceryAppleChancery
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,045
    Are they talent specific training seals? Can they be used on rank 1 or higher skills?