Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Fantastic Memory Event Issue

Comments

• DraechDraech
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,390
    edited August 24, 2019
    Well the event lasts 61 days, but out of 4 sets of 14, that's only 56 days. So there's probably some wiggle room in the event.

I'd assume as long as you finish the Joe quest, you'll qualify. Though that is a pretty weird day distribution. Is each phase gonna actually last 15 days? +1 extra at the end for turning in any last minute stuff?

The event is actually only 56 days (counting Aug 15 and Oct 10 as 1/2 day each), so no, there's no wiggle room. It's a rather unforgiving event, and I don't like the fact that the main way of getting melodies is by creating an alt and leveling them up referring a friend who's devoted enough to level 18 times for you every day.

Edit: You know what? Instead of capping each requirement (18/day for friend level up, 12/day for continuous login), I'd rather just have a hard cap of 30/day. Let players who referred a friend get the advantage of quicker melodies without restricting the others.
  • MizukoMizuko
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,315
    If Nexon messed up the event, they will probably extend the event for about a week or two if the problem isn't fixed by then.
    DANIarts
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Still broken?
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Greta wrote: »
    Still broken?

Not giving new Joe quests for those who still need 10.

So, nope. Not fixed. Not surprised, either. Nexon can't do anything right.
  • DanievictriaDanievictria
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,695
    edited August 25, 2019
    Still broken?

The event quests reset at 7 am Pacific time. That's 10 am Eastern, 9 am Central, 8 am Mountain, 6 am Alaska, and 5 am Hawaii. For European players, that's 3 pm British/ Western European Time, 4 pm Central European Time, 5 pm Eastern European Time, and 6 pm Moscow time. For Australia and New Zealand, that's 2 am New Zealand Standard Time, 12 midnight Australia Eastern Standard, 11:30 pm Australian Central Standard, and 10 pm Australian Western Standard.

I was able to get the day 10 Caravan Joe quest, so not getting the 10th quest on the 10th day is new to me.
  • GretaGreta
    edited August 25, 2019
    Still broken?

The event quests reset at 7 am Pacific time. That's 10 am Eastern, 9 am Central, 8 am Mountain, 6 am Alaska, and 5 am Hawaii. For European players, that's 3 pm British/ Western European Time, 4 pm Central European Time, 5 pm Eastern European Time, and 6 pm Moscow time. For Australia and New Zealand, that's 2 am New Zealand Standard Time, 12 midnight Australia Eastern Standard, 11:30 pm Australian Central Standard, and 10 pm Australian Western Standard.

I was able to get the day 10 Caravan Joe quest, so not getting the 10th quest on the 10th day is new to me.

This event resets at midnight PST. a.k.a 10 AM for me. So we are already missing a second day.
  • DanievictriaDanievictria
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,695
    Still broken?

This event resets at midnight PST. a.k.a 10 AM for me.

The attendance board resets at midnight, but the Caravan Joe quest resets at 7 am PST. I checked the announcement thread. On the "Find Caravan Joe" section, it states that that quest resets at 7 am PST. It's easy to miss because the text is so small and fuzzy (Really, what is up with this game's graphic design person?), but it is there.

• GretaGreta
    edited August 25, 2019
    Still broken?

This event resets at midnight PST. a.k.a 10 AM for me.

The attendance board resets at midnight, but the Caravan Joe quest resets at 7 am PST. I checked the announcement thread. On the "Find Caravan Joe" section, it states that that quest resets at 7 am PST. It's easy to miss because the text is so small and fuzzy (Really, what is up with this game's graphic design person?), but it is there.

Caravan Joe Quests aren't broken. No ones talking about them. It only indicates the fact that attendance board is the only broken one.
    Danievictria
  • VenezziaofArcadiaVenezziaofArcadia
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,270
    I noticed the login bug, but was perfectly able to keep doing the Caravan Joe thing, finish it and get the Steel trophy; so did my sibling, so everyone should be able to finish it.

Noticed too that the overall login counter (the one at the very bottom with the pink bar and green checkmarks) is working properly.
    DanievictriaWolfsinger
  • MairuMairu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,245
    edited August 25, 2019
    Run into the same bug here, though I oddly got an AP potion for 4 AP? I recall getting the XP fruit yesterday - and the bag expansion too. Logged in every day of the event so far, too.
    fA3REKl.jpg
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,120
    edited August 25, 2019
    Welp, on day 11 it gave me the day 10 EXP fruit x'D
    GG
    EDIT: and it says day 10 been completed(when i completed day 10 yeaterday) so day 11 isn't completed....)
    EDIT2: 11/50

Nexon needs to fix this </3 ;c
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Yeah, still on Stamp 9.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Event gets cancelled and everyone is mailed trophies and the outfit. :)
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    Leinei wrote: »
    Yeah, still on Stamp 9.

same here and everything else says I'm on day 11 of logging in.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    I'm on Day 9 out of 11 and my friend is on Day 10 of 11 :)
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    Day 10 of 11 for me.
    Got my 3900% fruit today and day 10 stamp completed.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Harukari wrote: »
    Day 10 of 11 for me.
    Got my 3900% fruit today and day 10 stamp completed.

Why is it working for some and not everyone.
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    Crims wrote: »
    Why is it working for some and not everyone.

Didn't work for me yesterday. So I missed a day thanks to them.

I don't like to question Nexon, Devcat or whoever at this point.
    Almost every event they bring around, there's an issue.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited August 25, 2019
    it got 'fixed' somehow halfway through today. I'm wondering if it fixed itself since there was no announcement from staff anywhere. Players who logged in at a later time today got their fruit and 10th stamp, while everyone who logged in earlier today got an AP 4 potion and no stamp. Some stuck at 9, some only 10.... no one will be getting the box with the style tab key, credne reforge, and tradeable rebirth potion unless they do something else at this point
    Sherri
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited August 26, 2019
    Arjune wrote: »
    it got 'fixed' somehow halfway through today. I'm wondering if it fixed itself since there was no announcement from staff anywhere. Players who logged in at a later time today got their fruit and 10th stamp, while everyone who logged in earlier today got an AP 4 potion and no stamp. Some stuck at 9, some only 10.... no one will be getting the box with the style tab key, credne reforge, and tradeable rebirth potion unless they do something else at this point

They will just have to extend the event, because apparently it doesn't work on weekends now?

I finally got the next stamp at midnight which became monday morning. I'm getting pissed with this. I'm missing two stamps, while others somehow got their stamps. I hope they fix this. But somehow I figure all of us effected will have to submit tickets because they won't be able to apply a fix to fix the missing stamps. :|

I swear to god this game is so broken if you sneeze it will break something.

"It didn't show up in our testing" A recurring theme here. smh.

"we are not other regions" - Aquasol - well that's what breaking the game. smh.

Besides translation...PERHAPS we shouldn't have a frankenstein version of this game. I have been screaming about this for a decade. The game has coding that not even KR staff fully grasp because the original team was jettison. NA even asked players from OUR REGION who played in OTHER REGIONS for help on merge matters. They really don't know what they are doing sometimes.

SMH!