Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Fantastic Memory Event Issue

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Crims wrote: »
    Arjune wrote: »
    it got 'fixed' somehow halfway through today. I'm wondering if it fixed itself since there was no announcement from staff anywhere. Players who logged in at a later time today got their fruit and 10th stamp, while everyone who logged in earlier today got an AP 4 potion and no stamp. Some stuck at 9, some only 10.... no one will be getting the box with the style tab key, credne reforge, and tradeable rebirth potion unless they do something else at this point

They will just have to extend the event.

I finally got the next stamp at midnight. I'm getting pissed with this. I'm missing two stamps. :|

I'm missing 6 now. I did miss 4 because i was busy, but thanks to Nexon i'm pretty sure i lost all chances to complete perfect attendance.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited August 26, 2019
    They'll probably make a statement when they get into the office today. Just got the 10th fruit this morning.
  • DanievictriaDanievictria
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,695
    The morning of Day 12, I finally got my Day 10 fruit and stamp. I really hope they extend the event a few days more just so folks who lost 2 days because of this bug can get their rightful prizes.
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    The morning of Day 12, I finally got my Day 10 fruit and stamp. I really hope they extend the event a few days more just so folks who lost 2 days because of this bug can get their rightful prizes.

Since they can't fudge login records, the only way they could "fix it" is by simply giving everyone the day 14 prize/first memory stuff.

We all know they're not generous enough to compensate us for their own mistakes.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I missed 5 days because I have been busy also I missed reading the event announcement, so I'll take severe damage from this event. The glitches have not helped either. Been stuck at 3 since Friday. This demoralizes me.
  • MairuMairu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,245

ditto. I've got 12 days logged, and it's only now gotten the day 10 stamp.
    Wolfsinger
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Just got my day 10 fruit as well.....day 12......so......
    yay.........problems XD
    The recent issues gives me the implications of
    DypXZpa.gif
    Darkpixie99SherriWolfsingerCrimsọn
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,120
    Just got my 11th fruit despite it being the 12th day.
    12/50.
    soooo...... lets hope they get it fixed soon or extend it to about a week xD
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    edited August 26, 2019
    I also find it odd that the count for the extra bag spaces counted the whole time, whereas the fruit didn't.
    The memories of this event is more lost than Blaanid.
    PlatinaKokiDarkpixie99SherriWolfsinger
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    They might have to extend this event to a month if this happens every weekend.
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    At least they tried to make an event where you actually HAVE to participate x'D
    if any can't fix it, extending it to a month would be hella nice o:
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    DANIarts wrote: »

Actually, the referrer doesn't have to do anything except the quests for the HS items.
    They can login/stay logged in for the fruit and melodies, respectively, and make the referred level up for more melodies.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited August 26, 2019
    Yeah the trophies are awesome. The +3 max attack actually stacks with other homestead props. I am VERY looking forward to that +1 music buff one, I hope it stacks with the spring garden fountain. :)

Does anyone know if it does?
    DANIarts
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Yeah the trophies are awesome. The +3 max attack actually stacks with other homestead props. I am VERY looking forward to that +1 music buff one, I hope it stacks with the spring garden fountain. :)

I feel like if the trophies stack with others stats, then that should as well o:
    though anything goes I suppose.
  • DANIartsDANIarts

Actually, the referrer doesn't have to do anything except the quests for the HS items.
    They can login/stay logged in for the fruit and melodies, respectively, and make the referred level up for more melodies.

I mean.... the caravan joe quest...
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki

If you call that "being active", then, you must have a low bar set.
  • MegasoulMegasoul
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,735
    edited August 27, 2019

They're specifically described as being "just like... sequel figure(s)" so despite the fact that they are sequel to nothing, they act like sequels and give their bonuses like them.

Highest Regular + Highest Sequel = Total HS Bonus
  • DANIartsDANIarts

If you call that "being active", then, you must have a low bar set.

not really, anything can be considered active.
    at least Nexon is trying to get active events back in .-. soooooo........