Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[PART 4] Fantastic Memory Relay Event

Comments

• PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Crims wrote: »
    I got my Day 10 fruit and stamp today...on Day 12. I'm missing 2 days from this glitch, and plenty of others are too. I really hope they hook us up with an extension...

Nope. I even sent in a ticket, and their answer was "we can't do anything"

I wonder what your ticket said. 9dnGeIh.png

Was actually pretty tame. I said I wasn't counted for a day, and asked for a fix.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    edited August 26, 2019
    11/50 Total Logins
    9/14 Stamps, just got the 2900% exp fruit (Got AP pot and my bag expansion coupon yesterday)
    First Event [Complete]
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    edited August 26, 2019
    This is just the norm now.
    It really is.
    The server merge went smoother than the past events they have brought.
    Dragoolfire
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Soo they aren't going to fix the event at all or..??
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Sherri wrote: »
    Soo they aren't going to fix the event at all or..??

Nope.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Seriously..... EXTEND IT AT LEAST!
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    I haven't paid attention, because I stopped paying attention to attendance events, since we get that like every day now.

What broke?
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    TNinja wrote: »
    I haven't paid attention, because I stopped paying attention to attendance events, since we get that like every day now.

What broke?

Around Day 9 of 14 of Part 1 of the event, instead of awarding the Part 1 Day 9 and 10 rewards (Golden Experience Fruits) on their respective days, they started awarding Part 2 Day 1 and 2 rewards (AP Potions).
    People who logged on those days didn't get the fruits for the day, and didn't get their attendance log stamped.
    This led people to worry about getting perfect attendance for all 14 days in order to get the gift box at the end of Part 1, which contains some useful items.
  • ShaylaeShaylae
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    I logged in today, I was able to do the Caravan Joe thing, I got my bag expansion, but I haven't received my Day 10 login credit for my experience fruit. I've tried logging out of my character and logging back in, I've tried exiting the game and going back in, and I've tried changing channels. Do I just have to log in later, since I logged in yesterday in the afternoon and it's doing a strict 24 hour thing, or is this a bug?

Same issue for me too. Logged in and got the expansion for the bag but didn't get the Day 10 login reward
  • ShaylaeShaylae
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Does finishing the first event and getting the steel trophy count for the attendance reward total? I'm 10/50 even though my day 10 login doesn't say complete and I also ended up with the AP pot instead of the xp fruit.
  • ShinkirouShinkirou
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    Tiro wrote: »
    @Katherz it didn't give the 11 day exp fruit either

What he said. I didn't get day 10 or 11's fruit, but I've finished the Caravan Joe event 10 times as of today (I knew I missed one, on day 8 I think), so I know I should be on day 11, and the progress bar at the bottom acknowledges I'm on day 11, so it seems like maybe anything after the 10th is also not going to be counted? We'll see tomorrow, I guess...
  • ShinkirouShinkirou
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    I got my Day 10 fruit and stamp today...on Day 12. I'm missing 2 days from this glitch, and plenty of others are too. I really hope they hook us up with an extension...

Yup, same here. Day 12 of attendance on the counter, but just got day 10's EXP fruit today, but not day 11 or 12's. Not particularly hopeful about an extension though... I just hope they figure it out before the next week starts and gift everyone whose tracker is the correct number of days the gift box from this week.
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    So wait, everyone that missed 2 days of fruit won't get the completion box?
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Gaby5011 wrote: »

Correct.

And, from what it seems, EVERYONE missed out, either by not logging in, or logging in and getting shafted by the rusty code.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Gaby5011 wrote: »

Correct.

And, from what it seems, EVERYONE missed out, either by not logging in, or logging in and getting shafted by the rusty code.

Ok, I don't feel so bad for now then.
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    edited August 27, 2019
    Hi. We are having an unscheduled maintenance to fix the issue with the attendance. Please see all the details here: http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/All/1/00JG0/

Thanks.
    KensamaofmariSuuDarkpixie99TwistedxFateSherri
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    edited August 29, 2019
    Huh, just got a 1AP Potion today.

Interesting. So the potions people have been getting was intended for today.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    TNinja wrote: »
    Huh, just got a 1AP Potion today.

Interesting. So the potions people have been getting was intended for today.

If you got them at midnight Pacific overnight, you're on track.
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    So basically this 2nd event is Lorraine's nightmare.. Why?
    That event always sucked.
    Sigh.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited August 29, 2019
    Harukari wrote: »
    So basically this 2nd event is Lorraine's nightmare.. Why?
    That event always sucked.
    Sigh.

It is nice with a good team, but this time it's strongly nerfed and the whole easy fight makes me feel extra bored. This event literally takes an hour to complete. So absurd. Good thing it will only take like 6 days to complete it if everything is alright.