Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Soloing the Weekly Order Mid-Bonus

KingofrunesKingofrunes
Mabinogi Rep: 1,515
edited August 12, 2018 in Game Guides
It's recently come to my attention that with this update you can now solo obtain the Shield of Trust subskill Recovering Touch.

The requirement has changed from Weekly Order to Clear the Weekly Mid-Bonus. Here's how you can do that.

1) Defeat the Girgashiy 5 times - Pretty self explanatory and easy to do in Solo Mission. If your stats are low you may need to run it with people though.

2) Defeat the Girgashiy within 10 minutes - Pretty self explanatory and easy to do in Solo Mission. If your stats are low you may need to run it with people though.

3) Gain the 'Apostle Ring' from Girgashiy - Keep running Girgashiy until an Apostle Ring drops. Probably easier to run with a group but possible solo.

4) Defeat the Girgashiy without having anyone die - Easy to do solo if you have enough pots, might be quicker in a group.

5) Defeat the Girgashiy with your attack being the last - Pretty self explanatory and easy to do in Solo Mission. If your starts are low, make sure to let the people you run with know you need the last hit.

6) Your HP drops to 0 with a single hit from the Girgashiy - I usually go into Hard mode for this one. You can hop on a pet and move behind him before he swings until he crouches down and jumps into the air. Dismount and wait for your death to come swiftly and inevitably then revive in town. Make sure you wear nothing when you do this so you don't waste a nao or blessings

7) Use [Shield of Trust] to block Hasidim's Mineral Explosion 10 times - You can keep a fair distance away from him until he jumps up in to the air. At this point you should see some dark blackish/purplish orb hanging above your head. When you see this, use Shield of Trust. You have a generous amount of time to do this before it activates. It's random on when he'll use it.

8) Use [Shield of Trust] to block Hasidim's Soul Chase - When Hasidim twirls his hand around and a blue orb shoots out and starts following you, use Shield of Trust. It's annoying when he uses this right after Mineral Explosion though as you'll be on cooldown making it so you can't block it. Keep a fair distance away from him, he's random on when he'll use it.

9) Avoid Hasidim's Fierce Charge 5 times - When you see him holding his lance out and he's glowing white, use Evasion. Make sure you are in front of him when he does this. You have a 100 - 55% chance of succeeding at r6 evasion so just keep at it and you should get it.

10) Take extra damage from Hasidim's Mineral Explosion 5 times - Opposite of #7. Don't use shield of trust when you see the orb hanging over your head. Helpful to have mana shield up so you don't get hurt too badly.

Mana Shield can help a lot for the Hasidim stuff. Especially if you do Inspiration now and then to help heal up your MP to save on pots.

With that hopefully you will have an easier time obtaining Recovery Touch if you can't make it to the daily/weekly runs with other players or lack enough friends to run it with.
TwelieMizukiHayamaIyasenuKingEphySleepyLord

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    The Apostle Ring is the only one I wouldn't wanna Solo.

Then again, it's easy enough to at least join in another party (at least two others) for 5 Judgment Blades, so you could "mostly solo" it for a slightly easier time.

Spamming Solo for an Apostle Ring drop is possible yeah, but yikes.
    HellkaizerKingofrunesImaizumi
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    I got Recovering Touch back when one of the Weekly requirements was "Defeat Girgashiy at the age of 10".

Would've been nice to have it like this the whole time.
  • SleepyLordSleepyLord
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    edited September 4, 2019
    Don't mean to necro this, but I'd like to add an extra tip for #10 (Extra Damage From Mineral Explosion).

If you don't want to get hit by the first explosion before taking the second one (saves a bit of HP or Mana for those using Mana Shield) you can do this:
    - Summon a mountable pet you don't care that'll potentially die.
    - When Hasidim jumps to do Mineral Explosion, do Shield of Trust and board your pet.

What will happen is that you'll be immune from the first explosion, and the second one will still proc and hit you and your pet, giving you the training count.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    And another old thread bites the dust. smh.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Crims wrote: »

I don't think game guides get locked though.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Crims wrote: »

I don't think game guides get locked though.

Oh? I only responded because I have this thread bookmarked.
    Kensamaofmari