Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Royal Alchemists: We need Cylinder Upgrades [Nao]

KayanaKayana
Mabinogi Rep: 545
in Help
As the title suggests, Nao server needs cylinder upgrades as it was reset by the merger. However, while I do not doubt we have more then enough Royal Alchemists, I do doubt that any of them are using alchemy at the moment. My request is simply to have RA use alchemy a bit more, perhaps just during daily Shadow Missions if nothing else. That little bit everyday will help recontribute to cylinder upgrades. I greatly appreciate anyone who is willing to help out with this, and thank you all in advanced!

Comments

• WinglyMeruWinglyMeru
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,205
    edited June 25, 2019
    Maybe they are waiting like me, and they want to change their name first.
    Kayana
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    edited June 26, 2019
    If I had the AP, I would collect them all!

By this I mean I would put all my Alchemy skills back to R1 and be the best Alchemist EVER!!!
  • YomboYombo
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,245
    Well I actually DO use alchemy and would be using it for the new Generation, but apparently there are people out there with even more alchemy than me to snag the title so, sorry.
    Kayana
  • ZipZapZipZap
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    I'm trying my best okay :(
  • WinglyMeruWinglyMeru
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,205
    Same, but someone gonna get them all at this rate, lol.
    Kayana
  • megamanexe79megamanexe79
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,115
    I use alchemy constantly, but having R1 AlchemySkills (except synth/frag) isn't enough to guarantee RA anymore.

People with higher journal scores are the ones who are getting RA, I've been told. If we're lucky, they'll use alchemy as a secondary :/
  • HeleoHeleo
    Mabinogi Rep: 820
    Well i’ve applied because i need upgrades for my abyss, will find out in a few days. Then i’ll spam alchemy like no tmmrw trying to unlock upgrades left and right.
  • SirdavidSirdavid
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    I have been trying to unlock the Demonic Hellfire Cylinders for each weak i am still an RA but i have had no success. NOT sure why its not triggering and I am using it as my only form of attack style for almost everything.....
  • IonIon
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,365
    I have also been trying to unlock them. I have been using alchemy for essentially any sort of combat I need to do. Shadow missions, baltane, G23, etc. I have even just fought enemies only for the sake of trying to unlock them. After a week or two I started counting how many crystals I was buying and I'm currently at 18000 crystals used with no luck, plus likely 5k or so before I started counting.
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    edited September 8, 2019
    Maybe it got broke with merge? I wonder if there is a way for them to check and see...

2k more AP and hopefully I can start being an RA and start trying myself.