Check out the patch notes for the June 18th content update, My Little Pet: http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/23192/
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

5000% fruit dont give 50 levels

AkirachuAkirachu
Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
Posts: 257
Member
in General Chat
so my friend was level 1 he only got 15 levels i was 160 and only got 33 levels is the fruit a lie?

Comments

  • VeylaineVeylaine
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,850
    Posts: 348
    Member
    edited September 6, 2019
    the fruits give you exp based how much takes to lvl for you current level not exact levels.

    for example your friend was lvl 1 and it takes 400 exp to get to lvl 2 so you would multiply 400 by 50 ( 5000% ) and it equals to 20k which roughly gets to lvl 14-15.

    https://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Experience_Chart

    A good tip I say is use the exp fruit right before lvl 100 since the potential system update ( I think ) around 100-120 takes less exp to lvl than from 90-100.
    pawcalypse
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,645
    Posts: 2,779
    Member
    The way fruits work is you get EXP equal to the % of your CURRENT LEVEL's required EXP to go from 0%~100%.
    So using it at Level 1 would make the 5000% fruit give a WHOPPING 20,000 EXP since to go from Lv1 0% to 100% would be 400 EXP. 5000% of 400 is 20,000 EXP.
    Don't use it at level 1 ever, this goes for any EXP fruits, really.

    One of the best points to use the 5000% fruit is at either Level 99 99% (if you can't get access to a Baltane Elite Pass for Nowhere to Run or Gatekeeper) or at Level 150+.
    Veylaine
  • JoeyDee9JoeyDee9
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,410
    Posts: 160
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    It gives you 5000% of the exp for your current level, not 50 levels.
    pawcalypseLeinei
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 32,465
    Posts: 7,392
    Member
    Mathematics.
    Wolfsingerpawcalypse
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 45,190
    Posts: 6,644
    Member
    I really wanna facepalm right now, but it's not worth it.
    JJWolfsingerpawcalypse
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 32,465
    Posts: 7,392
    Member
    Greta wrote: »
    I really wanna facepalm right now, but it's not worth it.

    Palmtree instead.
    JJWolfsingerpawcalypseAnnaysM
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    Posts: 485
    Member
    What are people learning in school these days...
    Gaby5011
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 32,465
    Posts: 7,392
    Member
    JJ wrote: »
    What are people learning in school these days...

    Why, nothing... nothing at all.
    DragoolfireWolfsingerpawcalypse
  • CrimsCrims
    Mabinogi Rep: 48,260
    Posts: 7,393
    Member
    edited September 6, 2019
    Is this really going to become a thread where we all make fun of OP? 9dnGeIh.png

    Oh no...Akira??? Why did you go post about this? We talked about this lol. Dude...
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 14,680
    Posts: 3,175
    Member
    edited September 6, 2019
    Because of the way these things work there are two rules of thumb:
    1) eat the experience fruit just before you rebirth not right after,
    2) eat them in order of smallest to largest.
    Sherripawcalypse
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 32,465
    Posts: 7,392
    Member
    Helsa wrote: »
    Because of the way these things work there are two rules of thumb:
    1) eat the experience fruit just before you rebirth not right after,
    2) eat them in order of smallest to largest.

    3) Eat them before they expire.
  • CrimsCrims
    Mabinogi Rep: 48,260
    Posts: 7,393
    Member
    These don't expire.
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,375
    Posts: 738
    Member
    Lately I keep seeing people misusing items or just flat out not understanding events or game mechanics and instead of thinking "am I doing something wrong?" they go straight for "it's broken" or "it's a lie".

    Like, there are plenty of actually broken things to complain about, you don't need to make up new ones out of the few functional things we have. Nexon can't fix PEBCAK errors.
    KensamaofmariDraech
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    Posts: 485
    Member
    Eralea wrote: »
    Lately I keep seeing people misusing items or just flat out not understanding events or game mechanics and instead of thinking "am I doing something wrong?" they go straight for "it's broken" or "it's a lie".

    Like, there are plenty of actually broken things to complain about, you don't need to make up new ones out of the few functional things we have. Nexon can't fix PEBCAK errors.

    Nexon should patch people's brains.
    Kensamaofmari
  • MiliardoMiliardo
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,170
    Posts: 67
    Member
    Feeling sorry for the OP rn. Give them a break already, they got the message you don't need to be jerks. Things that might seem obvious to you aren't so obvious to others. Not everyone is gonna think "oh hey it bases it on my current level not each level individually" and people can have off days where they aren't even thinking at full capacity. But I guess it's much more entertaining to insult people than it is to accept them making a simple error and correcting them gently or just leaving it.
    SherriGypsySpiritKaga
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 14,680
    Posts: 3,175
    Member
    Miliardo wrote: »
    Feeling sorry for the OP rn. Give them a break already, they got the message you don't need to be jerks. Things that might seem obvious to you aren't so obvious to others. Not everyone is gonna think "oh hey it bases it on my current level not each level individually" and people can have off days where they aren't even thinking at full capacity. But I guess it's much more entertaining to insult people than it is to accept them making a simple error and correcting them gently or just leaving it.

    To be sure, not all were. About half the respondants carefully explained the issue using reasonably academic language. As for the other half, just remember who they were and, should at any time in the future they complain about being trolled here on the forums, well, then one is free to point out that they're being hypocritical.
    SherriKensamaofmari
  • MiliardoMiliardo
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,170
    Posts: 67
    Member
    I never said everyone was. But there were enough to trigger my response. If you want to ignore the bullying be my guest, but don't expect me to stay quiet about it.
    SherriKaga
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 14,680
    Posts: 3,175
    Member
    Miliardo wrote: »
    I never said everyone was. But there were enough to trigger my response. If you want to ignore the bullying be my guest, but don't expect me to stay quiet about it.

    I was not ignoring bullying; most of my post talked about it. But there were enough polite posts to trigger my response. If you want to ignore the useful posts be my guest, but don't expect me to stay quiet about it.
  • MiliardoMiliardo
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,170
    Posts: 67
    Member
    edited September 7, 2019
    Helsa wrote: »
    Miliardo wrote: »
    I never said everyone was. But there were enough to trigger my response. If you want to ignore the bullying be my guest, but don't expect me to stay quiet about it.

    I was not ignoring bullying; most of my post talked about it. But there were enough polite posts to trigger my response. If you want to ignore the useful posts be my guest, but don't expect me to stay quiet about it.
    But you implied I should ignore them by responding in a way that implies I was ignoring the positive responses and should just wait to call them out later if that chance even presents itself. Your mocking reflection of my words does not help your claim and is frankly rather childish.
    Kaga
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 45,190
    Posts: 6,644
    Member
    Lol you guys are funny.
This discussion has been closed.