Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Mabinogi Feedback Survey!

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Look OP, Crims is spreading your so feared negativity. Will you attack her for it as well?
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    edited September 6, 2019
    Crims wrote: »
    [Removed]

1xkwrs.jpg
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    edited September 6, 2019
    [Removed]

1xkwrs.jpg

Survey says, take a chill pill.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    edited September 6, 2019
    [Removed]

1xkwrs.jpg

Survey says, take a chill pill.

Or at least some deep breaths
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited September 6, 2019
    Oh god whatever.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Oh god whatever.

The moderation is strong today.
    pawcalypse
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Oh god whatever.

The moderation is strong today.

Yeah bleep free speech.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Hooray for ninja mod post removals -_-
  • EstellionEstellion
    Mabinogi Rep: 740
    Something I didn't think of until I saw it on reddit. What about the addition of mysterious reforge tools? Like a fine reforge except has zero chance of adding lines, and can by bought at the commerce shops for 20k ducats each, with a limit of 3 per day.
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    Estellion wrote: »
    Something I didn't think of until I saw it on reddit. What about the addition of mysterious reforge tools? Like a fine reforge except has zero chance of adding lines, and can by bought at the commerce shops for 20k ducats each, with a limit of 3 per day.

I'm confused... If it doesn't add lines, what does it do?
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    PJsvuXS.png

Nao players can't relate

Kensamaofmari
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Inflation is a problem but it's also an unsolvable issue. If players can choose to avoid gold sinks they will. If they enforce using gold sinks then the cure is likely going to be worse than the cold. The only way to be immune to inflation is to be a seller yourself. The super-rich in this game are so because they put the time, effort, and in many cases expense into being so; it's a game, no one was born wealthy. Unless everyone is willing to do the same there is just going to be a two-tiered virtual society. Doesn't this kind of thing happen in every multiplayer online game?
    SebastianRadiant DawnWolfsingerDraechpawcalypseSherri
  • EstellionEstellion
    Mabinogi Rep: 740
    edited September 8, 2019
    Estellion wrote: »

I'm confused... If it doesn't add lines, what does it do?

It's basically a fine reforge with some limitations, that can straight out be earned in game instead of paid for in the NX shop. With limitations on how many can be earned in a real life day.
  • AkkedoAkkedo
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,120
    Oh, I know what suggestion I forgot on mine. Race Change. Now I am sad. :(

It's okay, I got you. That was my main suggestion.
  • WallSeriesWallSeries
    Mabinogi Rep: 330
    i told them they could make adjustments on talents and the skill itself to make them relevant, or introduce new upgrades on weapons so they dont feel like trash in the early stages....
    fighter scale so badly with a single stat, 4/1 ratio, cooldown is long, skills glitchy, single target hit and a unusable pummel in most of situations and they managed to fix it with g23 knuckles, cooldown reset totally fix the fighter problem... except u gotta be hella rich or godtier endgame to get them...
    that cooldown reset couldve been a 5/5 knuckle upgrade in general but nope, 200m rev or 2b peggy
    chainblade scales with double-stat, dex from lifeskill and archer, luck from merchant and chainblade... scaling is just too much for something that u can spam 15 times in a row single target chain imaple or 7 times aoe waveclear chain sweep...
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Guys remember the time when Nexon said merging the servers BUT Alex would be similar to alex? Not entirely wrong o 3o

I would suggest as well but I of all players would know...it won't happen.
  • Larry96Larry96
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    edited January 27, 2020
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Larry96 wrote: »
    The game already gave what it had to give, let this game die in peace and look for another mmorpg, there is no way to solve the problem of lack of players, there are better online games like Guild Wars 2

guild wars 2...been awhile since i played it, hope it still good.
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    edited September 8, 2019
    Eralea wrote: »
    PJsvuXS.png

Nao players can't relate

This is what happened to Alexina server when it premiered. The prices compared to the old servers, slowly yet exponentially skyrocketed in a matter of weeks, in Alexina. What was 100k in one server is 500k in Alexina; Nao shares this price range with Alexina, lately. Nao is what Alexina was when the old-servers were around.
    I compare the market with how much certain items are priced, and the best factor is not dyes nor certain equipments but crafting items specifically Wood Boards. Wood Boards in Alexina slowly became more expensive as Nao premiered. Nao's wood board price was once equal, currently it has become even higher than Alexina.
    Lately, Alexina's players are moving to the Nao server and is making Alexina like Ruairi: quiet and slowly dying. The gold-bot-spammers that frequent the market channel in Alexina has now moved to Nao.
    Greta
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    pawcalypse wrote: »
    Eralea wrote: »
    PJsvuXS.png

Nao players can't relate

This is what happened to Alexina server when it premiered, the prices from the old servers slowly yet exponentially skyrocketed in a matter of weeks. What was 100k in one server is 500k in Alexina; Nao shares this price range with Alexina.
    I compare the market with how much certain items are priced, and the best factor is not dyes nor certain equipments but crafting items specifically Wood Boards. Wood Boards in Alexina slowly became more expensive as Nao premiered. Currently Nao's wood board price is equal and even higher the Alexina.
    Lately, Alexina's players are moving to the Nao server and is making Alexina like Ruairi, quiet and slowly dying. The gold-bot-spammers that frequent the market channel in Alexina has now move to Nao.

Great job Nexon...