Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Suggestions about the survey

SollSoll
Mabinogi Rep: 3,330
in Feedback and Suggestions
I filled it, and it took me a while, but it felt like the survey was more geared towards returning players.

Too many questions focused on the skills we use instead of actual feedback; the way the questionnaire is set up, only leaves one question/field for... pretty much everything players may want to talk about the game, and (at least in my case) ended up in a big text wall simply because there was no other place for me to put it on.

I feel like a set of a few more focused questions (ex: what do you like/dislike about storyline, what do you like/dislike about crafting, about gameplay etc) would let players give proper feedback without the team having to sort through huge blobs of text ;/
SherriDarkpixie99

Comments

• EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    Given how focused the questions were, I suspect the actual purpose of the survey might be for trying to figure out why they're struggling with player retention.

• PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Eralea wrote: »
    Given how focused the questions were, I suspect the actual purpose of the survey might be for trying to figure out why they're struggling with player retention.
    Its not hard to actually see why, though.
  • SollSoll
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,330
    Eralea wrote: »
    Its not hard to actually see why, though.

Even if it is, Angling the survey this way probably isn't helping to get them answers.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    I recognized that and wrote suggestions based on the big over-arching meta issues. I kept it brief and didn't complain about every little thing, I tried to see things from their perspective when answering and kept it to what really mattered.
  • MiliardoMiliardo
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,470
    I like to think I posted something that would help with player retention: guild improvements to promote sense of community and activity. But who knows if they would even understand how big an influence being in an active guild with things to do can be. Usually (not always ofcourse) one plays an MMO to be social, otherwise why not play singleplayer games. Of course this game has been more solo friendly for the longest time which means there are more solo players than most MMOs. But I still believe community plays a large part in retention.