Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Sales Heads-Up! 9/12/19

LeineiLeinei
Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
edited September 9, 2019 in General Chat
Hey, Milletians, ending this week is the 2nd week of the Fantastic Memory Relay event and the Mysterious Thief Box. Get those last runs in that you need for the second trophy and memento!

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Oh boy, and next week is a bunch of skill training seals!
    I wonder what the event quest will be like.

And if those skill seals are tradeable...
    At least bank-wise. My main can't make use of skill seals until they uncap some of the capped skills!
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Well, either way, I'm probably going to R1 the rest of my chain skills and some odd ones. =D
    Wolfsinger
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    Free training seals?! Woah! No wonder they gave us AP potions this week.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    edited September 9, 2019
    Did I hear White_seal1.gifs?
    WolfsingerIyasenu
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Did I hear White_seal1.gifs?

ANIMALs
    KensamaofmariWolfsinger
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Leinei wrote: »
    Hey, Milletians, ending this week is the 2nd week of the Fantastic Memory Relay event and the Mysterious Thief Box. Get those last runs in that you need for the second trophy and memento!

The thieves will be slipping away with your NX.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Leinei wrote: »

The thieves will be slipping away with your NX.

Commerce bandits be like;
    KensamaofmariWolfsinger