Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

2019 Mabinogi Player Survey

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
in Vault
Dear Milletians,

Whether you are an active player, just returning, or a player who used to play Mabinogi, we would love to hear about your experiences in Mabinogi! In order to gather your feedback, we have created a survey that we will use to make your experiences in Mabinogi even better. Thank you for supporting us for 11 years in the world of Erinn.

This survey will be available from September 5th until September 18th.

You can find the survey here.

- The Mabinogi Team

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Writing time!
    Question #10 typo. Missing a you in there
    "10. While you were away from Mabinogi, were still interested in it?*
    KatherzeikodenValkirye
  • MiliardoMiliardo
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,470
    I hope whoever is reading these things has a lot of time on their hands. I don't know about the rest of you, but I just wrote a novel in there lol
    DragoolfireKensamaofmarieikodenRadiant DawnSaiDanievictriaValkiryeSherriDarkpixie99TheNyanCatand 1 other.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Miliardo wrote: »
    I hope whoever is reading these things has a lot of time on their hands. I don't know about the rest of you, but I just wrote a novel in there lol

I think they are expecting that. If you write too much though you run the risk of having what you say skimmed over. I kept mine short and talked only about the very very most important issues, rather than all of them. The only thing I forgot to say was that the best thing they could do would be to hire me, to head up the entire Mabinogi project. But then I don't want to learn how to speak Korean; oh well.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Oh I let them have it in that survey.

Seriously where the hell is the VIP update???
    Darkpixie99
  • DanievictriaDanievictria
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,695
    I forgot to mention Tara needing to be livened up and the dungeon monster CP problem in my answers. Well, I guess that's what happens when you do a survey after a long day at school...
  • MaxxyMaxxy
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    I hope our thoughts on the server will actually trigger some change, there are some very deep issues with this game and how it is run.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    I kinda just rushed through it, but its funny reading all the comments and remarks about it and realizing just how much I probably should have said.
    Unfortunately I'm not good about thinking about these things during the actual writing so.....I hope enough people say something XD
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,120
    aaand finished the survey, I hope it was useful Intel.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    Can I skip the survey and ask for Peria Chronicles mechanics to be recycled into Mabinogi, since it's such a waste to throw away those eight years of code?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Can I skip the survey and ask for Peria Chronicles mechanics to be recycled into Mabinogi, since it's such a waste to throw away those eight years of code?

You know how old mabi's engines are. There's no incorporating anything. It's just being creative with what is available.
    Crims wrote: »

You know how old mabi's engines are. There's no incorporating anything. It's just being creative with what is available.

Like a Toyota from the 1980s that's still running.
    DANIartsWolfsinger