[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

So uhhh..

Comments

  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 28,395
    Posts: 6,231
    Member
    Leinei wrote: »
    It's all good. All that matters is the thread gets back on topic. =3

    If I remember cirrectly the HP, Stam and Mana boosts were supposed to expire as well, but I'll take advantage of it if it lasts.
    Crims
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 12,945
    Posts: 2,174
    Member
    It's all good. All that matters is the thread gets back on topic. =3
    Crims
  • CrimsCrims
    Mabinogi Rep: 43,385
    Posts: 6,548
    Member
    Leinei wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    Leinei wrote: »
    I would sincerely hope that people would hold some respect for the nearly three thousand people who died on this day in 2001 and those that were injured. -_-

    Excuse me, what?

    EDIT: Never mind, you people went off-topic again.

    Yeah, that started earlier up. Back on topic though, I was wondering when Nexon was going to fix potion stats and then people flip on Nexon because they forgot that our stats aren't at their norm.

    I'm sorry for my role of the derailment, but that holiday part stuck out to me.

    It's ok, we're all to blame here.
    vR1QN0A.jpg
    Damn 911.
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,535
    Posts: 758
    Member
    edited September 11
    Way to ruin this for everyone else "ReMoVe ThE IcOn" do the community a favor and delete your account thanks.

    REEEEE. rage more why dont you? :)
    I was waiting for a big ol saltlord to pop up here saying something like this XD

    edit: as for the community? i dont give a flying f what they think about me. i rarely play anyway.
    IyasenuWolfsingerSherri
  • CrimsCrims
    Mabinogi Rep: 43,385
    Posts: 6,548
    Member
    edited September 11
    Harukari wrote: »
    Way to ruin this for everyone else "ReMoVe ThE IcOn" do the community a favor and delete your account thanks.

    REEEEE. rage more why dont you? :)
    I was waiting for a big ol saltlord to pop up here saying something like this XD

    edit: as for the community? i dont give a flying f what they think about me. i rarely play anyway.

    You say that, but...you will regret it.

    Honestly I am going to recommend this thread be shut down for everyone's sakes. It is a flame fest waiting to explode. It also seems like you desire the negative attention. We don't cater to that kind of blatancy around here.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,725
    Posts: 1,950
    Member
    Look it's 9/11. It's an emotional day. Rather than pointing fingers let's just all step back, take a moment to remember the fallen, and then go back to our lives.

    I believe we were complaining that someone told the candy store owner that they forgot to lock the front door?
    HarukariCrimsRadiant Dawn
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,535
    Posts: 758
    Member
    edited September 11
    Crims wrote: »
    It also seems like you desire the negative attention. We don't cater to that kind of blatancy around here.

    No, I don't. I'm literally tired of that icon above my head and I want it gone.

    People act like I've done the worst thing ever, when there are people who have done MUCH worse than this.
    Like come on.

    People scam, people multiclient.
    There was a certain someone threatening to steal names cause Alexina didn't get merged into Nao.
    There was another certain someone who gave a Soluna Blade to a player cause they had the power too.

    All I did was mention something that was supposed to end a while back but is still there.
    Amazing. :D
    IyasenuWolfsingerSherri
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,595
    Posts: 537
    Member
    Shhhhhhh that's a free +500 hp/mp/sp
    Crims
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 28,395
    Posts: 6,231
    Member
    Gaby5011 wrote: »
    Shhhhhhh that's a free +500 hp/mp/sp

    It's why I haven't been getting killed as easily.
    Crims
  • ShadowamiShadowami
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,600
    Posts: 87
    Member
    I honestly don't get how a tiny icon can bother anyone's game play. If you are a good at mabi, such a thing wouldn't hamper you in any sort of way. -facepalm-
    CrimsChaosShadow
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,535
    Posts: 758
    Member
    edited September 11
    Shadowami wrote: »
    I honestly don't get how a tiny icon can bother anyone's game play. If you are a good at mabi, such a thing wouldn't hamper you in any sort of way. -facepalm-

    Okay so it doesn't bother you, congrats you were able to ignore it.
    But it bothers me and probably a bunch of others after a while.

    Just have a damn option to turn the icons off or don't have them over a character's head, and keep them in the character info under status effects.
    IyasenuDraechSherri
  • ShadowamiShadowami
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,600
    Posts: 87
    Member
    Still doesn't make up for the majority who is needing the stats to progress, or makes runs easier. I can see an afk fashionogi person bringing this up because they either just afk or don't do anything, or do not take on the tougher content that the rest of us take on. Unless you are willing to dive in those depths, you need to understand the benefits to having the buff, and it's quite easy to miss the icons when you click. They are barely 1mm on screen. With a wide open screen one could easily just say "don't click this little space under the hp bar, buffs in effect." This is just how the game displays the buffs, so only thing for you to do, is deal.
    CrimsWolfsingerChaosShadow
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,535
    Posts: 758
    Member
    edited September 11
    Shadowami wrote: »
    Still doesn't make up for the majority who is needing the stats to progress, or makes runs easier.

    No one needs the event stats. It's a want.
    People were doing just fine before it I'm sure.

    My point is, I'm happy to have the stats, it's great to have. I'm not trying to do this to "Ruin everyone's fun" Cause it hurts me too. It's just the icon.
    The icon bugs me when I'm trying to run things. It was fine the first few weeks, then it got worse.

    I know "ignore it lol" it's not so easy for me to do that. I have tried, but it's at the point where I can't.
    EbrithilSherri
  • ShadowamiShadowami
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,600
    Posts: 87
    Member
    Well it goes back to the last sentence I said before. This is just how the game displays the buffs, you have to deal with it if you use them, no choice unless THEY change it. Need or want, it's still the same conclusion of it being more helpful than hurtful. Run a phantasm with me and a group and see how fluid we play without a single bother of the icon, and already it's 3 vs 1 in the opinion. I'm just saying, just because it bugs you, doesn't mean it's a huge bother to anyone else. Even if a few agrees with you, the bigger number will still disagree, because of this logic.
    GretaCrimsWolfsinger
  • ShadowamiShadowami
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,600
    Posts: 87
    Member
    You're the one who bought the potion. No one forced you to do so. And saying because "you thought it would end when the event end" is not a strong come back to that. It literally warned what the icon would look like before taking it.
    HarukariGretaCrims
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,535
    Posts: 758
    Member
    Shadowami wrote: »
    You're the one who bought the potion. No one forced you to do so. And saying because "you thought it would end when the event end" is not a strong come back to that. It literally warned what the icon would look like before taking it.

    touché. touché.

    Still standing by my point of making icons only visible in the character info window under the status effects.
  • CrimsCrims
    Mabinogi Rep: 43,385
    Posts: 6,548
    Member
    edited September 11
    Harukari wrote: »
    Crims wrote: »
    It also seems like you desire the negative attention. We don't cater to that kind of blatancy around here.

    No, I don't. I'm literally tired of that icon above my head and I want it gone.

    People act like I've done the worst thing ever, when there are people who have done MUCH worse than this.
    Like come on.

    People scam, people multiclient.
    There was a certain someone threatening to steal names cause Alexina didn't get merged into Nao.
    There was another certain someone who gave a Soluna Blade to a player cause they had the power too.

    All I did was mention something that was supposed to end a while back but is still there.
    Amazing. :D

    I understand where you are coming from...but c'mon. That was an extra 500 hp/mp/sta. People were enjoying it and when they discovered it never expired no one said anything. We figured Nexon would eventually get to it someday, but until then we were just going to enjoy it while it lasts. Because a real gamer is not going to look a gift horse in the mouth.

    Plus everyone has it, it wasn't hurting anyone. lol.

    Harukari wrote: »
    Shadowami wrote: »
    I honestly don't get how a tiny icon can bother anyone's game play. If you are a good at mabi, such a thing wouldn't hamper you in any sort of way. -facepalm-

    Okay so it doesn't bother you, congrats you were able to ignore it.
    But it bothers me and probably a bunch of others after a while.

    You're just a stick in the mud sweetie. Also if you really wanted it gone that much, why the thread? Just submit a ticket. Sometimes they need a little reminder, OR MAYBE they are not able to remove it at this time because of complications with the system. (Hence why I said we're all not too worried about it, it's something they would eventually get to). This is why I feel like you are craving attention. 9dnGeIh.png
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,535
    Posts: 758
    Member
    Crims, I made the thread simply cause I was curious if anyone else had this or if it was literally just me. Hence why I asked 'Anyone else still have this icon above their head?'
    But now that you mention it, I will now submit a ticket. :)
    Thread was pointless, I get it. I'm sorry I made it, I should of asked elsewhere. Is that what you wanted me to say?

    Also Crims, you have a lot of guts to say I desire negative attention when you like to throw negative vibes left and right all the time. Just sayin.

    Knowing nexon they won't even notice it, or this thread for weeks anyway.
    Sherri
  • CrimsCrims
    Mabinogi Rep: 43,385
    Posts: 6,548
    Member
    edited September 11
    Harukari wrote: »
    Crims, I made the thread simply cause I was curious if anyone else had this or if it was literally just me. Hence why I asked 'Anyone else still have this icon above their head?'
    But now that you mention it, I will now submit a ticket. :)
    Thread was pointless, I get it. I'm sorry I made it, I should of asked elsewhere. Is that what you wanted me to say?

    Also Crims, you have a lot of guts to say I desire negative attention when you like to throw negative vibes left and right all the time. Just sayin.

    Knowing nexon they won't even notice it, or this thread for weeks anyway.

    Yeah well when I rant about stuff on here I do admit I can be extreme sometimes, BUT...I'm not trying to take anything away from people. I rant for the people when it comes to shady business tactics and features we want or needed for years. You know, more important stuff than a little icon over my head that gives me stats. lol.

    But, I'm glad you have submitted a ticket. Sort of. I will be missing those stat boosts. :pensive:
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,535
    Posts: 758
    Member
    edited September 11
    Hmmm. Kay.
    Well I'm done here.

    Someone can lock this.
    So sorry for trying to ruin the fun for everyone, including myself cause my ocd finally got the best of me.

    Edit: dont worry im not gonna actually do that, submitting a ticket. too lazy. :) ill just continue to go crazy