Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

"Here Goes Nothing" Objective

PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
in General Chat
I saw this flash across the top of the screen as a green scrolling message a few minutes ago.

Did anyone see the whole message?

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    I didn't notice anything.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Apparently people forgot what Festia is, i see.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Yeah, if you were in Festia (or sometimes just recently left Festia) you'll get notifications for when other players clear Festia achievements.
  • GretaGreta
    edited September 14, 2019
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Yeah, if you were in Festia (or sometimes just recently left Festia) you'll get notifications for when other players clear Festia achievements.

You can see Festia achievements outside of Festia too. This content is so dead that people don't even know this. Really sad honestly.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Greta wrote: »

You can see Festia achievements outside of Festia too. This content is so dead that people don't even know this. Really sad honestly.

It must be channel-specific.
    I don't spend a lot of time on the main market channel, but even if I did, yeah Festia is kind of dead, outside of the ones that are solo, or the ones people run to get the Grandmaster wings.

Me and some of my friends made a good dent in our Festia Achievements, but some of them are just too RNG, like winning/losing Hammer by exactly 100 points, pfft.
  • GretaGreta
    Greta wrote: »

It must be channel-specific.
    I don't spend a lot of time on the main market channel, but even if I did, yeah Festia is kind of dead, outside of the ones that are solo, or the ones people run to get the Grandmaster wings.

Me and some of my friends made a good dent in our Festia Achievements, but some of them are just too RNG, like winning/losing Hammer by exactly 100 points, pfft.

Yes, the achievements are quite grindy and ridiculous. Gave up on them long ago...
    IyasenuWolfsinger
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    No one goes to Festia, so the daily quest just rots every day in my quest log.
    pawcalypseWolfsinger