Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Guild overhaul idea

kairisoadorikairisoadori
Mabinogi Rep: 1,725
in Feedback and Suggestions
Give more options to guild leaders such as tradable vip also give guild leaders the option to make admins who cant ban but can mute players from chat till leader responds and give the player a option to put a appeal more versatility to the guild bank would be cool as the guild can donate gold for armor for the proes who then in turn help build the guild more needing less donations merching with a guild market to strictly sell to guild members in the auction house
xSho76Haruuchan

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    @nexon
    @here
    @everyone
  • MiliardoMiliardo
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,470
    with a guild market to strictly sell to guild members in the auction house

That is a terrible idea. If people really want guild only auctions host it privately through chat. Not only does it not add much for the time to code it, but it also further divides the market screwing up the economy. If people want to sell to guildies they can do it the old fashioned way, with face to face trades.
    GretaxSho76
  • AmarazAmaraz
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,735
    Some new roles would be nice though. Guild Leader, Officers, Admins could have manual roles named for them, so instead of Officer you could deem yourself "Sheriff" for fun. And each role can have uniquely set up (by the leader) privileges. They can choose to allow officers to mute, ban, add members ect ect or keep those privileges away from certain officers. I also think it would be nice if we can pick out our Guild's Color Name, and allow us to upload a small icon to go next to the name instead of the crowns.
    To expand on the icon idea, The leader would have a square or circle icon with a gold border around it, the officers or anyone of high rank would have a silver border and members wouldnt have a border but they would have an icon. Just food for thought.
    xSho76
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Amaraz wrote: »
    Some new roles would be nice though. Guild Leader, Officers, Admins could have manual roles named for them, so instead of Officer you could deem yourself "Sheriff" for fun. And each role can have uniquely set up (by the leader) privileges. They can choose to allow officers to mute, ban, add members ect ect or keep those privileges away from certain officers. I also think it would be nice if we can pick out our Guild's Color Name, and allow us to upload a small icon to go next to the name instead of the crowns.
    To expand on the icon idea, The leader would have a square or circle icon with a gold border around it, the officers or anyone of high rank would have a silver border and members wouldnt have a border but they would have an icon. Just food for thought.

Would make sense only if other features of the guild were improved.
  • kairisoadorikairisoadori
    Greta wrote: »
    @nexon
    @here
    @everyone

its a community update use common sense
  • GretaGreta
    edited September 18, 2019
    @nexon
    @here
    @everyone

its a community update use common sense

Forums is not your social media or chat app. Use common sense.
    Draech
  • kairisoadorikairisoadori
    edited September 28, 2019
    I never specified who i was referring this post too as in your clearly just trolling i dont see you or any comment pushing a specification onto which group there referring too not even your own posts you fool so use your brain and common sense @nexon was very appropriate for a new game idea because nexon never gives you as a community the choice on what games they bring our moron they do it all on there own did you have a choice on them removing or bringing out riders of icarus no so really i dont understand your point
  • DraechDraech
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,390
    ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi2.kym-cdn.com%2Fphotos%2Fimages%2Ffacebook%2F000%2F763%2F748%2F67d.jpg&f=1&nofb=1
  • GretaGreta
    I never specified who i was referring this post too as in your clearly just trolling i dont see you or any comment pushing a specification onto which group there referring too not even your own posts you fool so use your brain and common sense @nexon was very appropriate for a new game idea because nexon never gives you as a community the choice on what games they bring our moron they do it all on there own did you have a choice on them removing or bringing out riders of icarus no so really i dont understand your point

Oh hi again. Your posts are very interesting, please entertain us more.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745

Oh hi again. Your posts are very interesting, please entertain us more.

Are Ye Not Entertained?