Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[COMPLETED] Scheduled Maintenance - September 19th

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited September 19, 2019 in Vault
Mabinogi will have a scheduled maintenance on Thursday, September 19th. During this time, the game will be unavailable. Maintenance is expected to begin at 7:00 AM PDT and last approximately 4 hours.

maintenance_590x165.jpg

Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.

- Time -
Thursday, September 19th
Pacific (PDT, UTC-7): 7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Eastern (EDT, UTC-4): 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Paris (CEST, UTC+2): 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM

To address the following:

• Weekly server upkeep.
  • A brand new musical update is coming to the world of Erinn with Fantastic Melody!
  • It is time to make some music boxes! The Enchanted Music Box Event is starting.
  • Time to become one with the water! The Water Spirit Box sale is starting.
  • Processing of requested name changes. Note: The Name Change submission site will be unavailable after 7:00 AM PDT time, and will be available after the maintenance.

- The Mabinogi Team
DANIarts

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Music!
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Maybe the fabled Festival Instruments will be in this update?
    ( Shh let me dream :D )
    KensamaofmariIyasenuWolfsinger
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,120
    Very interesting ^^ I'm pretty hyped.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    edited September 18, 2019
    I wonder if the upcoming Enchanted Music Box Event is going to be the same as the other event of the same name from back in 2017.
    Greta
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited September 18, 2019
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    I wonder if the upcoming Enchanted Music Box Event is going to be the same as the other event of the same name from back in 2017.

I think you are right.

Yup, and the rewards will be Drums this time.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    But what about the hard bag? :(
  • MiliardoMiliardo
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,470
    While everyone is busy leveling and rebirthing their tuans, lemongrass, dragons, and all those other high stat pets I'm gonna be busy making the strongest herb pig in the Nao server. Why? Because I can.
  • KitsuneanagiKitsuneanagi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,160
    I know this may sound wierd but I'm leveling up my doki cats and making them strong as possible including the bowtie cat that rolls on the ground (making that the pvp cat thats too small) and also leveling the scooter imp and little jacks for the passives mostly the cat will be a troll cat syndrome in pet pvp it'll be a pokemon cat Psypurrloin will be called gangnam kitty for a reason