Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Cant login

BoystoneBoystone
Mabinogi Rep: 310
in Help
I cant login I dont know the new login menu what do I put in my account info?

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    How are you trying to log in? When was the last time you did so successfully?
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Logging in from Nexon Launcher should always be your email as username, which should have been set up.

Make sure to catch any potential typos.

Sometimes, there's a glitch on the game client when you disconnect, and the old login bar pops up. If you are stuck there, if you remember your old account username, you should still be able to log on as long as the server isn't under maintenance. Otherwise, restart the client.
  • HelsaHelsa
    OH a while back they switched from usernames to using your email in that role instead; maybe that's your problem.
    Helsa wrote: »
    OH a while back they switched from usernames to using your email in that role instead; maybe that's your problem.

But if you ever run into that client menu logon glitch, you can still use your former username.
  • HelsaHelsa

But if you ever run into that client menu logon glitch, you can still use your former username.

Unless you have to use that new weird one in the top corner of the launcher.

Unless you have to use that new weird one in the top corner of the launcher.

No, I've used my old username from before Nexon launcher and it works fine.
  • BoystoneBoystone
    Mabinogi Rep: 310
    Thanks its ok now
    Kensamaofmari