Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

I just want friends

anxietyriddenanxietyridden
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in Alexina Chat
I'm not over 5000 ??? whatever that means, im really low level i suppose. i have bad equipment. i just want to play with people and finish quests that require other people! q w q my in game name is supercraig and my discord name is pierce of #9029

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    I'm not over 5000 ??? whatever that means, im really low level i suppose. i have bad equipment. i just want to play with people and finish quests that require other people! q w q my in game name is supercraig and my discord name is pierce of #9029

Valynthearts is a friendly and active guild, try them out.
  • PanPan
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,165
    It'd be easier to make friends if Alexina was included in the merge.
    GretaAbigail37_AlexinacookiewooSaiannaKimasySherriKitini
  • SaiannaSaianna
    Mabinogi Rep: 840
    Pan wrote: »

I wish... I also want to try to make friends then maybe I'd actually be active.
    I was excited for the server merge but we in Alexina had to be left out :(
    But guess the other servers did probably need it much more.
    PanAbigail37_Alexina
  • JOKJRJOKJR
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,220
    LFM is everyone’s friend.
  • Abigail37_AlexinaAbigail37_Alexina
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    Sometimes i feel like im not that strong either, but its ok! i also i relate with the not having ppl to do quests with lol
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Sometimes i feel like im not that strong either, but its ok! i also i relate with the not having ppl to do quests with lol

Most folks are much stronger than they realize, they just don't use their skills properly because no one has ever shown them how.
    Alchemistjk
  • alissanalyzeralissanalyzer
    Mabinogi Rep: 200