Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Naco Commerce Event ???

Comments

• ArgysionnachArgysionnach
    Mabinogi Rep: 670
    Carlize wrote: »
    Valentina wrote: »
    I don't understand the 30 trades thing for the treehouse? :( I'm dumb I think...

No I'm in the same boat as you. Does this mean trading in badges or trading via commerce?

Just re-read the thread, and found the answer -- it's a typo in the event notes, turns out it's when you turn in 5 badges for the 30th time. But, that said, there's a limit of 3 exchanges, per day, so that'll take you 10 days of getting 20 badges
    CarlizeFlorist
  • dorinnadorinna
    Mabinogi Rep: 845
    5k~9.99k/10k~29.99k/30+k ok so when i deliver and rocking chairs with elephant why was there no badges but deliver swords with elephant got 1 deliver snore potions to emain got 2 the systems are wrong
  • ClefClef
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,200
    edited February 1, 2017
    Posting item+character for size reference

Wine Kiosk (1x1):
    e5fb69b57f.jpg

Paper Sheep(1x1):
    6756ccc232.jpg

Vales Torch(1x1):
    03162cc799.jpg
  • CarlizeCarlize
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,840
    edited February 1, 2017
    @Argysionnach Oh okay! Thank you :)

Also here's two more of the new props:

Anchor Statue

gjwdsN7.png

Grape Basket

FAvbPmT.png

On a related note, please expand homesteads ;~; Mine's getting full to the point it's going to explode event items.
    Clefeikoden
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    All this new-event-ing made me forget about the Master Plan click-the-button-once-an-hour event. *clicks the button the first time today*
    IyasenuIzzyKuroNekoZahriah
  • PannyaPannya
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,710
    @Clef can you shear the paper sheep?
  • SollSoll
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,330

Glittering tree (i need 50 of this, why 3 boxes a day ;-;)
    tKei2.jpg

Wood chip (p much the same thing from bug catching event..)
    tKg7v.jpg
    IzzyKuroNekoOkamixdimsum
  • ClefClef
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,200
    DCdeus wrote: »
    No :(
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited February 1, 2017
    Greta wrote: »
    Jesus Christ, Bandits spawned 2 TIMES already and i barely saw people trying to kill that Bandit Boss with ridiculous amount of HP... I was in Alexina ch1 Tir post by the way. Did everyone picked up random places or what?

there's not even a point to kill him. just kill all the other bandits around him and pick up whatever badges drop. he takes many people to kill and doesn't drop anything as far as I can tell. you instantly get a badge for hitting him once each spawn. he doesn't even need to die
    MirralChanAeolysClefIyasenuNilremCrisis1
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    edited February 1, 2017
    What's the best way to accumulate 20 badges every day? I feel like I'm struggling at the moment since most of my commerce runs I can only get 1, and the boss spawns are pretty competitive
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Imaizumi wrote: »
    What's the best way to accumulate 20 badges every day? I feel like I'm struggling at the moment since most of my commerce runs I can only get 1, and the boss spawns are pretty competitive

Either tenacity, with the commerce runs, or waiting for downtimes to hunt the boss spawns.

Channel-hopping and trying different towns' bandit spawns might help.
  • Kimo159Kimo159
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,810
    Ellisya wrote: »
    Seriously don't like when event needs us wait for certain amount of time to participate..
    Rather do afk event =/ it's not like busy people actually can participate with right time.

But oh wells. Good to see something new, at least. Not like I'm going to do much though.
    Plus, you can still get badge for making ducat if I remember correct.
    (5k~9.999k = 1 Badge, 10k~29.999k = 2 Badges, 30k+ = 3 Badges)

I think u dont remeber , 1 red badges = 100 ducat only ,, if u have a method that make it (k) , tell us plz
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    edited February 1, 2017
    Imaizumi wrote: »
    I've only managed to get almost 15 now, looks like this a no lifer event. Seriously though, 5 per day for the quest including all the boxes is pretty crazy in itself.
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    Kimo159 wrote: »
    Seriously don't like when event needs us wait for certain amount of time to participate..
    Rather do afk event =/ it's not like busy people actually can participate with right time.

But oh wells. Good to see something new, at least. Not like I'm going to do much though.

I think u dont remeber , 1 red badges = 100 ducat only ,, if u have a method that make it (k) , tell us plz

I believe it is you who do not understand. How is 1 red badge equal 100 ducats? You exchange 5 red badges to get a surprise box or to complete daily quest to get one black crystal.
    What Kimo159 was saying was that you can earn red badges from doing normal commerce. Making over 5k in profit will net you a badge. and over 10k or 30k will net 2 or 3 badges.
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    Wooden Table!
    45c9f0a9e62894d80e314030511c6f0e.jpg
  • HappersHappers
    Mabinogi Rep: 735
    edited February 1, 2017
    Sphyra21 wrote: »
    Wooden Table!

How do you sit it table?? My bottom just goes right through! D:

EDIT: Nvm got it. You have to walk to the middle of the table to sit .u.
  • Kimo159Kimo159
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,810
    Aeolys wrote: »
    Kimo159 wrote: »

I believe it is you who do not understand. How is 1 red badge equal 100 ducats? You exchange 5 red badges to get a surprise box or to complete daily quest to get one black crystal.
    What Kimo159 was saying was that you can earn red badges from doing normal commerce. Making over 5k in profit will net you a badge. and over 10k or 30k will net 2 or 3 badges.

@Aeolys , Oh i see , i understand now :D , thank you
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    Happers wrote: »
    Sphyra21 wrote: »
    Wooden Table!

How do you sit it table?? My bottom just goes right through! D:

EDIT: Nvm got it. You have to walk to the middle of the table to sit .u.

Rofl yeah I had the same problem at first ^^
  • PannyaPannya
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,710
    Clef wrote: »
    DCdeus wrote: »
    No :(
    D: at least looks nice... thanks for the info.
    JoeyDee9
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    It's not 30 Badges. It's when you trade 30 times. (Not Deliver one, Exchange Gift Box one)
    Obviously Nexon made another mistake on understanding.

Plus, you can only trade 3 times per day. So it will take 10 days in real life to get your tree house.

So like can I open my boxes or do I have to have 30 boxes in my inv...