Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[KR] Liberation Day

Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
edited September 22, 2019 in Content from Other Regions
Aug 15, 2019
On this day in 1945, Japan's surrender ended World War II and restored freedom to the people of the Korean Peninsula. August 15th remains the only national holiday celebrated in both North and South Korea.

On this day, Mabinogians also got a cute little Romantic Farm (Homestead) flag.
There were also flags everywhere in town, and screenshots were flying just as proudly.
And no, we likely can't get any flags until events for the 2020 Olympics.

UGC IMG link
8132397.jpg

Liberation Day Event News page
[Event] 2019 Liberation Day Event
*Google Translated
2019.08.13 10:30
Good morning.
This is Mabinogi GM Anghard .

Independence Day on-time event is in progress.
GM Isle Long live image

icon Event Period: After checking on Tuesday, August 13, 2019 ~ 11:59 pm on Sunday, August 18, 2019

icon How to participate in the event: Access to the first character inventory immediately after accessing the

event period * Total 3 during the event You will be able to receive all three Liberation Day On Time Gift Boxes when you log in.
* On-time gift boxes are paid in the first, second, and third order,
and all three must be received on the same server to create 'Romantic Farm Taegukgi'.
* Regardless of the server, it is paid to the first character to connect, so please choose carefully.
* You can receive once a day at 0:00 AM in real time, and if you are
connected from before 0:00 AM, you will need to log in and log out again to receive the reward.

icon Event rewards

division

Payment item

Components

Day 1

First Liberation Day On-Time Gift Box

1 Unlimited Shadow Mission Pass (1 day) 1
Refined Shadow Crystal (1 Day) 1
Battle Experience Potion (1 Day)
Yellow Prism Box (1 Day)
Taegukgi

2nd Title Acquisition Coupon with Taegeukgi

2nd Title with Taegeukgi (Option 7 days)icon

Day 2

Second Liberation Day On-Time Gift Box

1 Unlimited Shadow Mission Pass (1 day) 1
Battle Potion (1 Day)
Azure Prism Box (1 Day)
Flagpole and Flagpole

Day 3

Third Liberation Day On-Time Gift Box

Unlimited Shadow Mission Pass (1 day) 1
Battle Experience Potion (1 Day)
Blue Prism Box (1 Day)
Bundle

* Liberation Day On Time Gift Box, Taegukgi 2nd Title Acquisition Coupon is valid for 7 days, non-tradeable, bank shareable items.
* Unlimited Shadow Mission Passes and Refined Shadow Crystals are not tradeable, banks cannot be shared,
combat experience potions, Prism boxes, Taegukgi, flagpoles and flag poles, and tie strings are not tradeable.
* You can get 'Romantic Farm Taegeukgi' that can be installed on the Romantic Farm
by selecting any one of the three items and using the item while having all the Taegukgi, Flagpole, Flag Stick and Bundle Strings in your inventory .
Taegeukgi making description image
* 'Romantic Farm Taegeukgi' items can be traded.
* The 2nd Title Acquisition Coupon with Taegeukgi increases
max health 80, max mana 10, max stamina 50, magic damage 8, critical 1%, movement speed 5%, and
double combat experience. There is.
The optional effect can be used for 7 days from the time you use the coupon.
Options effect image

Thank you.

812141110.gif
Second Title 2nd Title Acquisition Coupon with Taegeukgi 88171038.JPG
812164311.png
812163827.JPG

Comments

• SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    edited September 22, 2019
    I want a South Korean flag for my homestead :(

Everything below is kinda? off topic, but I couldn't help it..;
    Actually.. that gives me an idea. They should have an event based on countries irl. Give us flags for our HS, maybe 2nd titles, possibly little flags that we can hold and give us an idle animation waving them..
    Darkpixie99
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Sherri wrote: »
    I want a South Korean flag for my homestead :(

Everything below is kinda? off topic, but I couldn't help it..;
    Actually.. that gives me an idea. They should have an event based on countries irl. Give us flags for our HS, maybe 2nd titles, possibly little flags that we can hold and give us an idle animation waving them..

It's actually kinda on topic, since it discusses ideas on how to localize the event/prizes.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I want flags of the Mabinogi nations.
    Darkpixie99WolfsingerRadiant DawnSherriCrimsọn
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    I want flags of the Mabinogi nations.

This would be great for the RP community.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    we have an Old Glory umbrella so it doesn't seem too far off for them to make a U.S flag for us. I know that won't satisfy EU players, but maybe they'll make a few other flags too. it would make sense for them to do USA flag though because the Nexon offices that are hosting the game are there
    Darkpixie99
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Arjune wrote: »
    we have an Old Glory umbrella so it doesn't seem too far off for them to make a U.S flag for us. I know that won't satisfy EU players, but maybe they'll make a few other flags too. it would make sense for them to do USA flag though because the Nexon offices that are hosting the game are there

I still say wait until 2020 Olympics to see if it could be possible to drop them in the winter events.

I still say wait until 2020 Olympics to see if it could be possible to drop them in the winter events.

Unlikely, based on the current spat Korea and Japan have.
    Darkpixie99
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99

NA can still host the Ski Jump event with any country flag items as a lottery prize if it wants to, because NA can pretty much get any event code they ask for.

• SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615

It would be a long shot but maybe they could bring over the major European countries? I guess Germany, France, Italy, Poland, and they'd be insane to leave out the U.K.
    Even better (less likely of happening though), they could split up the U.K. and give us Scotland, Wales and England's flags.
    Tbh I want St. George's Cross flying in my homestead >_</
    Darkpixie99Wolfsinger

NA can still host the Ski Jump event with any country flag items as a lottery prize if it wants to, because NA can pretty much get any event code they ask for.

They can, unfortunately, skiing will not be part of the Summer Olympics next year, but it will probably show up the following year in the Winter Games.
    Darkpixie99
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    Hmm, awkward; I thought this was about Day of Liberation, the quest from Admiral Owen that was (and probably still is) bugged.
    Darkpixie99
    Fluorette wrote: »
    Hmm, awkward; I thought this was about Day of Liberation, the quest from Admiral Owen that was (and probably still is) bugged.

This event is a political statement for their South Korean domestic players. It's well planned with their ongoing dispute with Japan.
    Darkpixie99Wolfsinger