Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Enchanted Music Box Event

Comments

• SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Is it me or does the hot springs seem to take much, much longer to actually work? I sat in it for well over an hour yesterday after sharing food and I was still super fat. :l
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Sherri wrote: »
    Is it me or does the hot springs seem to take much, much longer to actually work? I sat in it for well over an hour yesterday after sharing food and I was still super fat. :l

Yeah it's not working for some reason.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Crims wrote: »

Yeah it's not working for some reason.

Which spring(s) are y'all using?

If you're sharing food at max hunger, then you should be gaining not only general "weight" but also maximum out your Upper and Lower body sizes.

Hot Springs only cover two weight categories, the Devil's Diet Hot Spring covers Weight and the Quick Shrink reduces Upper Body, so using springs alone would still leave you with large legs.

In any case, I'd sure hope hot springs weren't busted.
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    FYI, I got Fixed Color Metal Dye Ampoule #808080 from the Red Pouch... its not listed but its grey... In case it matters to anyone.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    When you want only ONE item from the group and know your miserable rng luck will ensure you have to buy it from someone else....xD
  • Kitt15Kitt15
    Mabinogi Rep: 620
    edited March 20, 2020
    //
  • YomboYombo
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,245
    Okay is there any way to make it so freestyle jams last more than just one or two rounds most times? I'm using a lyre and have no scroll and it's random on how many times it'll let me do the mini game. Most times I have no one I'm playing against. Any thoughts?
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    You know, I'm starting to think that we'll need another gem loot heavy event like this one once Uprising launches.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Anyone remember what "Pure Music Mode" even is?
  • YomboYombo
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,245
    Can we get a confirmation on whether or not the red pouches will stay after the event or not. I've got over 800 and counting I haven't opened and I need to know so I can open before the end of the event.
  • Kitt15Kitt15
    Mabinogi Rep: 620
    edited March 20, 2020
    //
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    edited September 25, 2019
    Yombo wrote: »
    Can we get a confirmation on whether or not the red pouches will stay after the event or not. I've got over 800 and counting I haven't opened and I need to know so I can open before the end of the event.

I imagine they'll disappear like everything else has at the end of events lately.
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    edited September 26, 2019
    Love this bait.
    10cm garnets and diamonds, Direct pet dye amps, instruments that you can sell to npcs for 250~500k.

I'm finally gonna dye all my pets. Half way there. :D

P.S.
    If any of you guys on Nao don't want your garnets, mail em to me, I'll gladly take them off your hands. :)
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    Yombo wrote: »
    Okay is there any way to make it so freestyle jams last more than just one or two rounds most times? I'm using a lyre and have no scroll and it's random on how many times it'll let me do the mini game. Most times I have no one I'm playing against. Any thoughts?

You've identified your own problem lol

There's a surprising number of people spending hours struggling with freestyle jams. USE A SCROLL. Most of the default music isn't long enough for 3 combos. There are Yvona renown scrolls on the bard board that even a rF composer can make.
    WolfsingerKensamaofmari
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    So uh, can I ask why the metal dye amps are untradeable?
    You make the hammers, the normal dye amps, the direct and fixed pet and instrument dye amps, the instrument spray paints all tradeable... but not the metal dye amps..

?????

SherriWolfsinger
  • SherriSherri
    Will the Soaked Red Instrument Bags expire after the event is over? I'm sitting at almost 2.5k of them and I can't use them due to lack of space...
    Kensamaofmari
  • PankotePankote
    Mabinogi Rep: 630
    Will the Soaked Red Instrument Bags expire after the event is over? I'm sitting at almost 2.5k of them and I can't use them due to lack of space...

I'd like to know this as well, so I bumps
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    Soaked Red Instrument Bags should not be removed after the event ends.
    VeylaineKensamaofmariSherriPankoteWolfsinger
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I guess, it's ok to have them soak in?
    SherriPankoteWolfsingerVeylaine
  • SherriSherri
    Katherz wrote: »
    Soaked Red Instrument Bags should not be removed after the event ends.

Ahh thank you very much! I'd open the ones I have but I don't have the room so I was a bit worried. :)