Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Event quest stucked at last part and won't reset

SaeledhellSaeledhell
Mabinogi Rep: 410
in Technical Support
Greetings and salutations,

I’m not if this issue is for here but it’s my first time on the forum here seems most reasonable XD
So to start with this is first issue that i encounter and won’t fix itself
The problem: as i was doing my fist entry to the [Bewitched Music Box] quest by the time i collected everything it was already past the daily reset [7 AM server time] and unfortunately i got a crash at the very moment i tried to return the quest to the maestro. All thing considered i expected to at worst lose my first day's progress and had the quest reset for day 2 but quest status stayed at deliver the music box to maestro while all the quest item were gone.
Before resorting to writing here i decided to wait for another daily reset with hope that i can at least start the event from day 3 but it still stays the same.
If possible could i get my quest reset as can’t do it myself XD

Thank you in advance for any response of administration crew and my apologies if this post belongs to the bug section.
Cheers!

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    edited September 23, 2019
    Can you also get screenshots as well? If it is bugged, visuals would help.
    Also, if you haven't, submit a ticket as well to see if they can get it fixed for you. Several days lost is quite an amount since there's only several back up days to make up the difference.
    Also, did you get any error messages on your crash?
  • SaeledhellSaeledhell
    Thanks for the reply friend and after further digging in on how to submit the ticket found that submit request button that i missed and that this one has actually already happened to others too but under slightly different circumstances. So for now I’m waiting for a response to the ticket and probably should see how to close the post after that in order to reduce duplicates. [as a side note that button really should be made more clearer as i missed it several times and everything else was pointing me to post on the forum XD]
    I didn't notice on the quest when doing it the past few days, but there isn't a give up option either?
  • SaeledhellSaeledhell
    Yeah that would be nice option too for all quests as it would have let me fix it myself without needing to take anyone else's time XD
    Saeledhell wrote: »
    Yeah that would be nice option too for all quests as it would have let me fix it myself without needing to take anyone else's time XD

It's crazy that they don't.
    Well, hopefully they can get it resolved for you.
  • SaeledhellSaeledhell
    Ticket got resolved so this one is of the past now ^_^

My sincere thanks to the crew and GM Mewlynne for the help.
    Cheers and happy gaming!
    Kensamaofmari
    Welp, I'm in this boat now. Ticket time.