Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

General progression

Comments

• MabiIn2k19MabiIn2k19
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,390
    Greta wrote: »
    bubafatboy wrote: »
    I've decided to no life mabi once again but the last time i played was when shyllien and hilliwen came out so im a bit unsure on what i should be focusing on and how to progress. I also learned about the server merge, and i tend to whale a bit since i do like selling and buying stuff, hows the economy for both server if i may ask?

There are fears of decline on Alexina after the merge, but still not enough data to prove if there is a true decline.

No proof because you aren't from Alexina, but as Alexinian i can surely tell it became more dead with each month and it's hitting records of decline more and more i'm pretty sure.

Now you know how we felt.

But only slightly.

To truly feel the sting, you need to experience it for a good few years.

In every thread you have something snarky to say, can you go one day without posting some passive aggressive crap? This time it's not passive aggression, but you're gatekeeping or even being vengeful against a community that had no say in merge/population that wishes for this already mostly dead game to be less dead. You're so bent on making them "suffer the same" that you'd rather watch the game die. You'll end up bitter and alone if you don't drop the edgy "I'm always right" mindset.
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    You two are part of the doomsayers, aren't you? :P

Economy is a bigger mess than it used to be but that's already been covered. Hope you enjoy your return though and good luck to you

It's not really doom saying, steam charts is the only indicator of player count we have, and it has been steadily dropping. With g24 only adding the same AAHM dungeon just with 10x hp mobs as new content no one is going to stick around.
    ChaosShadow
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    MabiIn2k19 wrote: »

Economy is a bigger mess than it used to be but that's already been covered. Hope you enjoy your return though and good luck to you

It's not really doom saying, steam charts is the only indicator of player count we have, and it has been steadily dropping. With g24 only adding the same AAHM dungeon just with 10x hp mobs as new content no one is going to stick around.

If they wanna come back and jump into it, that's their choice though ain't it? If they decide it was a poor choice then they can drop out. I'm not commenting about the population drop, more just the "leave don't come back" which I think's a little much. I came back for the nostalgia about a year ago and even if its not quite the same experience, I've still found enough to enjoy that I've stuck around. Even if I feel like I'm going to Ains Ooal Gown this snap and be here the day the servers shut down for good sooner rather than later XD
    Kensamaofmari
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    MabiIn2k19 wrote: »

If they wanna come back and jump into it, that's their choice though ain't it? If they decide it was a poor choice then they can drop out. I'm not commenting about the population drop, more just the "leave don't come back" which I think's a little much. I came back for the nostalgia about a year ago and even if its not quite the same experience, I've still found enough to enjoy that I've stuck around. Even if I feel like I'm going to Ains Ooal Gown this snap and be here the day the servers shut down for good sooner rather than later XD

And no, not everyone plays the game off of steam.
    Wolfsingerstarkiller1286