Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Memory Event - Untradeable Trade Unlock Potion (?)

SushiRiceSushiRice
Mabinogi Rep: 310
in Bugs and Glitches
The description of the box for today's last 2-week login for this part of the Memory Event says the Trade Unlock is (Tradeable),
But when you open the box - Its timed 30 days so, It's not tradeable. ; - ; Got Baited by Nexon.

Comments

• aeternitisaeternitis
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,045
    I noticed this too. Was really hoping to sell mine.
  • SushiRiceSushiRice
    ; w ; Lied to. Oh well..
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    edited September 25, 2019
    I was able to trade mine via bank tab. So it should be tradeable.
    Did you guys try to put it up on AH? Sometimes AH won't list some things. Wouldn't surprise me if a tradeable trade unlock pot(event) couldn't be listed.

Just because it has a timer, doesn't mean it's not tradeable.
  • aeternitisaeternitis
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,045
    Harukari wrote: »
    I was able to trade mine via bank tab. So it should be tradeable.
    Did you guys try to put it up on AH? Sometimes AH won't list some things. Wouldn't surprise me if a tradeable trade unlock pot(event) couldn't be listed.

Just because it has a timer, doesn't mean it's not tradeable.

Yes, I tried AH. It cannot be listed.
  • HarukariHarukari
    aeternitis wrote: »

Have you tried testing with another player? Or tried putting it up for sell in a personal shop?
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745

Have you tried testing with another player? Or tried putting it up for sell in a personal shop?

Or mailbox
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670

I just tried to trade mine to my finacee, It came up that the item can't be traded.
  • SushiRiceSushiRice
    I tried all that. I would'nt have made this post if I did'nt try those already. I just don't get why it says (Tradeable) when its not unless its specifically suppose to be traded via bank only (Which again would not make sense)
  • HarukariHarukari
    edited September 25, 2019
    Welp. I guess it can only be traded through the bank, cause that worked for me when I wanted to get my guns off my older character.
    Rip.
    Either it's an actual problem, or they just failed to be more specific on the "Tradeable" part.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    They probably forgot to change a code or something.