Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[COMPLETED] Scheduled Maintenance - September 26th

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited September 26, 2019 in Vault
Mabinogi will have a scheduled maintenance on Thursday, September 26th. During this time, the game will be unavailable. Maintenance is expected to begin at 5:00 AM PDT and last approximately 5 hours.

maintenance_590x165.jpg

Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.

- Time -
Thursday, September 26th
Pacific (PDT, UTC-7): 5:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Eastern (EDT, UTC-4): 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Paris (CEST, UTC+2): 2:00 PM - 7:00 PM

To address the following:

• Weekly server upkeep.
    Windows Update.
  • You've helped Joe collect all the stars! Part 3 of the Fantastic Memory Relay Event is ending.
  • Note: Star-Powdered Pouches will be removed. This includes any pouches that are for sale in the Auction House and any that need to be retrieved from the Auction House.
  • Time to smack people with pillows! Part 4 of the Fantastic Memory Relay Event is starting.
  • Closing time for the beauty shop! The Erinn Beauty Box Sale is ending.
  • Last chance to get that perfect hair color! The Shopkeeper's Sale for Hair Dye Ampoule Selection Boxes is ending.
  • The Master Plan Special Potion buff will finally be removed!
  • Processing of requested name changes. Note: The Name Change submission site will be unavailable after 7:00 AM PDT time, and will be available after the maintenance.

- The Mabinogi Team
DANIarts

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    RIP buffs
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    RIP buffs

Eh, it was going to happen sometime.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Leinei wrote: »
    RIP buffs

Eh, it was going to happen sometime.

Well, guess I better start training so I don't become an easy kill again.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Pillow Fight is the next Memory Relay event?
    Wonder if this'll be the same as the previous Pillow Fight events.
    Or if all the enemies will be variations of Joes. :p
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    Iyasenu wrote: »

All Joes most likely.
    But won't find out til tomorrow. :P
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    edited September 25, 2019
    Katherz wrote: »
    Mabinogi will have a scheduled maintenance on Thursday, September 26th. During this time, the game will be unavailable. Maintenance is expected to begin at 5:00 AM PDT and last approximately 5 hours.

maintenance_590x165.jpg

Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.

- Time -
    Thursday, September 26th

• Note: Star-Powdered Pouches will be removed. This includes any pouches that are for sale in the Auction House and any that need to be retrieved from the Auction House.

- The Mabinogi Team

You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Of course, you're not.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited September 26, 2019

maintenance_590x165.jpg

- Time -
    Thursday, September 26th

- The Mabinogi Team

Of course, you're not.

No, you should be. This was intended and we were warned beforehand.

I hate how i get all the crap for being "negative", but when it's someone else - no one cares. And it's all because they don't post frequently like i do (did more likely).
    NegumikoDraech
  • KitsuneanagiKitsuneanagi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,160
    Well this next event humans and giants will fh and elves will have to spam pets if they have a lot of them rip elves but I'm still 1 part away from the lord of the seas so gonna do it
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    Well this next event humans and giants will fh and elves will have to spam pets if they have a lot of them rip elves but I'm still 1 part away from the lord of the seas so gonna do it

It'd be nice if they did a shadow mission of this. So all this mess wouldn't happen.
    It was a mess last time, but obviously I was on a dead server when this event last came around, but the beginning days were awful.

I can't imagine how it's gonna be on Nao.
    Maybe, just maybe they did something to improve on this event. I don't count on it though.
    KitsuneanagiRadiant Dawn
    True but knowing nexon its gonna be in udlah and in every town at 6pm-10pm in game time every in game day so you need to do this carefully and hope for the best in all channels
  • KinokojinKinokojin
    Mabinogi Rep: 700
    Harukari wrote: »
    Iyasenu wrote: »

All Joes most likely.
    But won't find out til tomorrow. :P

is this the one where you collect pillow feathers from mobs spawning on certain time certain spot in emain , Tir, Dunba, Tail, and Tara?
    yep and yep
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Greta wrote: »

maintenance_590x165.jpg

- Time -
    Thursday, September 26th

- The Mabinogi Team

Of course, you're not.

I hate how i get all the crap for being "negative", but when it's someone else - no one cares. And it's all because they don't post frequently like i do (did more likely).

Girl, I get my fair share of crap for being negative. Don't even start.

Oh, and they never ever mentioned (until yesterday) that those bags would go bye-bye.
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670

maintenance_590x165.jpg

- Time -
    Thursday, September 26th

- The Mabinogi Team

Of course, you're not.

Oh, and they never ever mentioned (until yesterday) that those bags would go bye-bye.

chrome_2019-09-26_11-32-11.png

Even thought it's been on the website for two weeks? It was on the post for the event.
    KatherzGreta
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775

maintenance_590x165.jpg

- Time -
    Thursday, September 26th

- The Mabinogi Team

Of course, you're not.

this was mentioned in the announcement when part 3 started. next time actually take the time to read announcements. the news about the star bags is nothing new.

ddgzp3p-1064b435-735a-452e-81ae-0fc373f302c3.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzAzNWRiYWVjLWEwN2ItNGNmYy04ZWY0LTdmZmQ2Yjg2Nzk4OFwvZGRnenAzcC0xMDY0YjQzNS03MzVhLTQ1MmUtODFhZS0wZmMzNzNmMzAyYzMucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.r5gqVxKruwwCGj2PNjpNimTkvVBkElkUVfVVdjvQefM
    KatherzGreta