Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Cannot reach server?

roastedpigroastedpig
Mabinogi Rep: 2,040
in Help
I log in, successfully proceed to the character window, but when I try to go online game kicks me out with a, "Cannot reach server".

Is it just me or is anyone experiencing it?

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    roastedpig wrote: »
    I log in, successfully proceed to the character window, but when I try to go online game kicks me out with a, "Cannot reach server".

Did you try logging into a different channel? Did you let it sit a bit then try again after a while?
  • roastedpigroastedpig
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,040
    Helsa wrote: »
    roastedpig wrote: »

Did you try logging into a different channel? Did you let it sit a bit then try again after a while?

Yeah, I did both and it worked. I told my friend about it and it seems like there's some kind of a channel glitch? It's probably that. I was trying to log in into channel 10 when I experienced the problem.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    edited September 30, 2019
    I see it from time to time when my internet has issues.
    I usually wait the 30 seconds duration of a normal DC or wait until my internet reconnects and usually don't have a problem reconnecting.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Sometimes, the issue is on Nexon's end: the channel can be full or they're rebooting it, for example.