Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Some homestead items need fixing.

SkullKingSkullKing
Mabinogi Rep: 620
in Feedback and Suggestions
Look these gathering stations are basically useless and a waste of space at the moment i'm going to list the ones i'v found that need rework and suggest how they could be reworked.

All mining and metallurgy gathering stations ya no these are garbage only 5 gathers per real life day when one can just go into the mines or a metallurgy area and gather nonstop.
i'd suggest upping the amount from 5 to 10 and having them refresh every 24 in game hours or just giving them a more massive gather number every real life 24 hours.

Gold mushrooms i understand they only spawn on Wednesday but really only 1 i probably can get a stack in Karu Forest forest channel surfing the hole real life day and i know i can get like 3+ stacks at logging camp if only a few other people are after them.
up the amount or make em refresh every in game night on Wednesday please the station is not worth the mushrooms it costs to make.

any one ells feels to add in any other broken homestead stuff or fix suggestions and to any one that says these are not broken then try to change my mind i doubt you will.

Comments

• MegasoulMegasoul
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,735
    Most of what you've suggested was either recently fixed, or was never broken to begin with.

First, Phantasmal Sight lets a player harvest from a spot that has already lost all of it's resources and it does work on ore stations, not sure about metallurgy, and I don't think Gold.

But second, the game basically wants you to stack as many gathering spots as you would ever want in a single homestead. I believe other servers even have a rating board of sorts that encourages players to build their homestead around themes. It happens that most people stack herbs right now, because finding herb patches is generally harder than ores and ores are a more recent introduction anyways (high level alchemy also reduces the need to EVER get ores, or potion ingredients if you're really good).

If you combine part 1 and part 2, you realize that with a patch of around 10-20 ore spots, you could reliable activate Sight's gold Huge Lucky Effect and hit a huge lucky on every mine attempt.

The gold mushroom is certainly less exciting, but I find it a nice aesthetic addition nonetheless.
  • WliaWlia
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,205
    Gold mushrooms is bit problem mainly after the merge since way to many ppl are after them xD if they could be plant-able in homestead that could be really helpfull
  • SkullKingSkullKing
    Mabinogi Rep: 620
    ok maybe that fixes the mining gather stations but not the golden mushroom.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    edited October 3, 2019
    The mining spots are pretty bad because they combined Ore mining with Sulfur mining into the same object.
    Sulfur is almost entirely useless, and even for its limited use through Skill quests (or Belita's PTJ if for some reason you do her's instead of a simpler Healer PTJ), then it's still better to just zip on over to Zardine's sulfur pits and mine there.

Also I was also disappointed on Golden Mushrooms having ONE gather per WEEK.
    One single gather per week, yet it still costs 30 golden mushrooms apiece to place that gathering node on the homestead.
    And neither the homestead nor the regular field versions of Golden Mushrooms can be affected by Phantasmal Sight. :(
    All the homestead mushroom spots are disappointing though, because they don't respawn every night.
    I mean even the wood-chopping blocks respawn like their normal counterparts, so I wish these did as well.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Does Phantasmal Sight work on Homestead stone piles?
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Helsa wrote: »
    Does Phantasmal Sight work on Homestead stone piles?

Like, the purple stone thing?
    Nope, unfortunately not.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Poopsies. :C