Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Music Attendance Check Event

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited October 2, 2019 in Vault
It's time to take attendance with the Music Attendance Check Event! Log in and collect stamps every day to earn points for some music themed items such as music scrolls and the Bard's Bag! You can even get a brand new Hot Dog Puppy! Check out the full details here.

170822_header_590x165.jpg

Event Date: Thursday, October 3, After Maintenance - Thursday, October 24, Before Maintenance

Event Details:

• Log in each day on any character to collect stamps for your attendance sheet.
  • You may only collect one stamp per day per account.
  • Once you collect the stamp, you will get points.
  • You must click the "Get Stamp" button to receive the stamp for the day.
  • You cannot receive a stamp between 11:50 PM - 11:59 PM PDT real-time. The timer resets at 12 AM PDT real-time.

The longer you remain logged in, the more points you will receive. Look below to see how long you have to stay logged in to earn the most points!

• 0-29 mins: 5 points
  • 30-59 mins: 10 points
  • 60+ mins: 20 points

Event Rewards:

• 15 Points: Attendance Point Box
  • 25 Points: Music Score Scroll (1000)
  • 25 Points: Royal Musician Alliance Music Score Scroll (20)
  • 150 Points: Complete Skill EXP Potion (1 Day)(Event)
  • 150 Points: Rusty Hammer of Proficiency(7 Day Expiration)(Event)
  • 200 Points: Protective Blue Upgrade Stone (Event)
  • 200 Points: Protective Red Upgrade Stone (Event)
  • 200 Points: Perfect Skill Reset Capsule (Event)
  • 220 Points: Platinum Hammer of Durability
  • 220 Points: Rebirth Potion (30 Days Expiration)
  • 250 Points: Commerce Reforging Tool (Event)
  • 350 Points: Bard's Bag Coupon

Total Points Details

• All points received during the event will be added to your total points.
  • Total points will remain unaffected if points are spent on other rewards.
  • Once a certain amount of Total Points are obtained during the event, you can receive the Hot Dog Puppy Whistle from the "Get Reward" button.

Total Points Rewards

• 200 Total Points: Fine Reforging Tool (Event)
  • 300 Total Points: Hot Dog Puppy Whistle

Attendance Point Box Rewards:

• Pet Adoption Medal
  • Finest Shadow Crystal
  • Protective Red Upgrade Stone (Event)
  • Protective Blue Upgrade Stone (Event)
  • Rebirth Potion (30 day Expiration)
  • Perfect Skill Reset Capsule (Event)
  • Platinum Hammer of Durability
  • Fine Shadow Crystal
  • Style Tab Key (30 Days)
  • Fixed Pet Dye Ampoule Gachapon (Event)(21 Days Expiration)
  • Double Life Skill EXP Potion (1 Day) (Not tradable)
  • Double Music Skill EXP Potion (1 Day) (Not tradable)
  • Double Alchemy Skill EXP Potion (1 Day) (Not tradable)
  • Double Martial Arts Skill EXP Potion (1 Day) (Not tradable)
  • Double Dual Gun Skill EXP Potion (1 Day) (Not tradable)
  • Double Puppetry Skill EXP Potion (1 Day) (Not tradable)
  • Combat 2x EXP Potion (2 hours)
  • Complete Skill Exp Potion (1 Day) (Event)
  • Rusty Hammer of Proficiency (Event)
  • Guardian Soul Stone (Event) x3
  • Full Recovery Potion (Event) x2
  • Full Recovery Potion (Event)
  • Easily Unfurling Tissue B x5
  • Forgetful Potion
  • Movement Speed 40% Increase Potion (Event)(30 Day Expiration)
  • Nao's Soul Stone (Event) x3
  • Pet EXP Potion (1 Day)
  • Unlimited Shadow Mission Pass
  • Ferghus's Free Repair Coupon
  • Special Dye Ampoule (Event)(30 Day Expiration)
  • Special High Speed Gathering Potion (Event)(30 Day Expiration)
  • Age Potion - 9-yr-old
  • Age Potion - 10-yr-old
  • Age Potion - 11-yr-old
  • Age Potion - 12-yr-old
  • Age Potion - 13-yr-old
  • Age Potion - 14-yr-old
  • Age Potion - 15-yr-old
  • Age Potion - 16-yr-old
  • Age Potion - 17-yr-old
  • Age Potion - 18-yr-old
  • Name/Chat Color Change Potion (Event)
  • Free Repair Kit (Clothing Shop)
  • Guardian Soul Stone (Event)
  • Nao's Soul Stone (Event)

hot_dog_puppy_side_asset_v1.png
CrimsọnDANIarts

Comments

• WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Can't entirely say I'm looking forward to the pet - I just strongly dislike the balloon animal ones for some reason - but at least I can stop saving up so many million for that bard bag now :P
    And heck, if I get lucky, maybe I can get a bleeding pet adoption medal if rng ever smiles my way XD
    Kensamaofmari
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    Can't entirely say I'm looking forward to the pet - I just strongly dislike the balloon animal ones for some reason - but at least I can stop saving up so many million for that bard bag now :P
    And heck, if I get lucky, maybe I can get a bleeding pet adoption medal if rng ever smiles my way XD

This weekend the Fantastic Melody event gives you a free pet medal
    WolfsingerSherri
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875

Really? I missed that. Nice~
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745

Really? I missed that. Nice~

I honestly don't even remember what I receive anymore.
    Wolfsinger
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    So the Bard's Bag Coupon can be traded through the bank to another character on the account then?
  • MairuMairu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,245
    Huh, I've been logged in for at least an hour, points aren't accumulating at all though, and the 'total time' thing isn't budging. Was I supposed to wait before collecting the stamp, or is it bugged?
  • VeylaineVeylaine
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,050
    edited October 3, 2019
    Mairu wrote: »
    Huh, I've been logged in for at least an hour, points aren't accumulating at all though, and the 'total time' thing isn't budging. Was I supposed to wait before collecting the stamp, or is it bugged?

yes you're supposed to collect the stamp after you afked the amount of time you needed to.

edit: you can only collect once per day if thats what you were asking as well.
    Mairu
  • MairuMairu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,245
    Veylaine wrote: »
    Mairu wrote: »

yes you're supposed to collect the stamp after you afked the amount of time you needed to.

edit: you can only collect once per day if thats what you were asking as well.

Darn. They didn't really word that too well in the post for the event. :/
  • poetrycrickt23poetrycrickt23
    Mabinogi Rep: 310
    I am dissappointed, because there was not clear instruction as simple as, "Do not click Get Stamp untoil you have collected points you want for the day" I am certain manymanymany of us will loose 15 points, and for those that don't read this Forum potentially even more points lost. With the points required for the bard bag requiring at least 16 points per day this could prevent many from any possibility of getting the bag. I say all this to ask pleaseplease post a clarification announcement so all players understand. We love this game or we wouldnt be here.
    xSho76
  • ChocolatChocolat
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    edited October 3, 2019
    Oh wait nevermind, it works on any character. I was scared for a second.
  • DomeDome
    Also about the bard bag, the description mentioned that you get it for trading points like the other items from the icon menu, however, there isn't an option for the bard bag. I wouldn't have even known I could get it if I hadn't seen it mentioned in the game launcher notices.
  • DomeDome
    Sorry if there are two alike comments. I just saw when I checked to see if my comment was up that it was copied into the comment bar. Just wanted to make sure I actually posted the comment.
  • ZanathKariashiZanathKariashi
    Mabinogi Rep: 660
    you can scroll down on the on rewards list. For some reason lowering the slider stops at 1 from the bottom. had to roll the mouse wheel to get to the bard bag.
    xSho76Wolfsinger
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Great, can't even collect the rewards, since my character is locked out of the game.

Can I die yet?
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    TNinja wrote: »
    Great, can't even collect the rewards, since my character is locked out of the game.

Can I die yet?

Well, the moment maint started, the event ended and no more rewards can be collected.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    TNinja wrote: »

Can I die yet?

Well, the moment maint started, the event ended and no more rewards can be collected.

Wouldn't make much of a difference.

I've been locked out of the game for a week now. Certainly this is an amazing feeling.