Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Quest 4 daddy in mabi?

JulieJulie
Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
in General Chat
I the starchild have been with my companion to look for daddy, the chosen one. The first individual we ran into claimed that he was a demon, and that the way demons lived, was that they wouldn't let anyone kill them unless it was their own children, he confirmed that it was religion. I can't go any further than this, it was explicit, he eventually turned the other way and left.

The second individual was not entirely match, but was still a chosen one, she would have been mother, she told me that it was hard not to roast me after i talked with her, when we departed and said farewell she said she would hope not to see me again, I said; I want you so badly, it's my biggest wish.

The third individual who was rather a perfect match denied that he was the chosen one, he denied that he was daddy, I told him "I spent my time just thinking thinking thinking bout you" he later quickly ran away and said, "I hope you find your father". As he ran into the distance, I cried and quietly said to my self "Every single day yes, I'm really missin' missin' you"

The fourth individual who was also a match, I at first confused him for a woman, but i still had a strong feeling that he was the chosen one, and I said that he was my daddy, but he denied, he said I looked too ugly, he said that his family runs with dna that makes them look pretty, but i told him that I still look pretty on inside, because that's what counts right? He later ignored me and ran off with boys to crack a cold one. The last thing i herd from him, he said "And all those things we use to use to use to do" to his boys.

The fifth individual who matched said that he would help me find my father, the chosen one, but i told him that he is my father, that he is the chosen one. He looked confused and he probably needed an adult, another individual at this scene also came to help out with our quest 4 daddy. he said "Can you meet me halfway, right at the borderline of this story?" He would look for our daddy, but i told him that we already found him and daddy said that he needed help. My companion suddenly tied my arms and took me away from daddy in her flying food truck. I cried and cried, i still didn't finish my quest 4 daddy.
FluoretteWolfsingerButterMyCroissantMorold
    No results for this poll

Comments

• KelpSodaKelpSoda
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    Hi Paul.

I am Kelp, an Independent Elf Rights Advisor and a 10-Year Insider Giant Supremacist Army Advocate here to help.

Daddy problems were expected to be resolved by the update released a week ago but it looks like it isn't.

You should wait until tommorow and check. The next update should hopefully resolve the issue. I sincerely hope you are able to find daddy, starchildren should not be alone in this world.

Best regards.
    FluoretteWolfsingerButterMyCroissantMorold
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    PKj4bUe.gif
    KatherzWolfsingerButterMyCroissantpawcalypseCrimsọnOwntrolfMegasoul
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,605
    I am also in a quest, searching...searching for a samurai that smells of sunflowers.
    DraechDanievictria
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    nani.
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    Keep us updated, okay? I want to know how this story ends.
    SherriWolfsingerpawcalypse
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Well Greta basically summed this up for me.
    Fluorette wrote: »
    Keep us updated, okay? I want to know how this story ends.

Same, you've managed to make me curious
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    pawcalypse wrote: »
    I am also in a quest, searching...searching for a samurai that smells of sunflowers.

You too? That guy owe me money.
    ButterMyCroissantWolfsingerpawcalypseDanievictria
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    tumblr_pt5ogjrjeo1r60zuio1_540.gifv
    CrimsọnSollAlchemistjk
  • starkiller1286starkiller1286
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,790
    Interesting quest...
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    I was happy. We were happy. I stepped out, just for a moment, and when I came back, nothing. I searched and I searched. Still, nothing. I said to myself, "Stay calm. Keep your wits. Think this through. Use logic." I spiralled out, searching, but nothing. I spiraled in. Deeper and deeper, until I was in the fetal position.

I was alone. It was just me. Me, my thoughts, my regrets, my fears, my anxieties, my joys, my memories, and my love; maybe I wasn't alone after all? Like the koala bear said, "Once you hit rock bottom, there's no where to go but up!"

I looked up. It was void. And I thought and wished to let there be light but all I said was, "Be!" Nothing. Silly of me to think such folly; what did I expect. But then I looked down, at me, and there was light.

I am.

SherriJulieyeaaWolfsingerpawcalypseMorold
  • ButterMyCroissantButterMyCroissant
    Mabinogi Rep: 810
    Pretty sure this is what the butt wiggle gesture is for!
    Kensamaofmari
  • KelpSodaKelpSoda
    When is part 2/3 with the FBI and the not-quite-Daddy™ showing up?
  • GretaGreta
    KelpSoda wrote: »

When he's on drugs again.
    Wolfsinger
  • JulieJulie
    Greta wrote: »

I, the Starchild have not taken medication.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,155
    Why does this remind me of daddy just went out to get some cigs?
  • GretaGreta
    Julie wrote: »

Everyone.

I just learned today to not Google search image of the word "Starchild".

It was a mistake.
  • JulieJulie

Everyone.

It was a mistake.

i haven't done that yet myself.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745

Everyone.

It was a mistake.

9189283.jpg
    Wolfsinger
  • KelpSodaKelpSoda
    Please be patient, she has major daddy issues going on, obviously.