Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[WINNERS ANNOUNCED]OCTOBER SCREENSHOT CONTEST 2k19

AnalylyAnalyly
Mabinogi Rep: 1,600
edited February 5, 2020 in Nao Chat
WINNERS
0134d8a6e1fb5991a5d61dff148cfee9.png
6a1514f2b7fb57a7f0135b1f239d2398.png
e3405aebbf1e6dd67f5e80e8bbf13672.png
Note me in game Analyly or Discord me @ Melly#6766 to claim your prize
WINNERS:
1st Place Kalia winner of 25k nx CLAIMED
2nd Place Tie Lucksstar+Tarlach winner of 4m CLAIMED
2nd Place Tie Meyki winner of 4m

Pop. Vote Ravynedoom CLAIMED

Random Category Winners of 3m + Random Item
Siniavokaja
Moonfeather CLAIMED
Kenkosama

SCREENSHOT CONTEST:
Hey Guys, It’s me again. Every now and then I like to host screenshot contests, for those of us who can’t always make a set time/date for in game functions but hate to miss out on all the funs stuff and free stuff. This time around I have received help from Arina and Lucatrea! THANKS GUYS

THEME: COSTUMES! + STAGE!
There are 3 Categories you may enter (1 entry per person)
Fairytale: Anything Magical basically
Renaissance: Think Knights, Bards, Archers, Artists
Spooky: It’s Halloween Soon ;D
ABOVE ALL BE CREATIVE~

ENTRY:
Post a Screenshot of your character in game (CANNOT BE FROM MABI SIM)
Clean Screenshot, No real editing aside from Cropping
Under/Below it, Include in game name and for which category you’re entering. Also include the location where you took your picture. Explain your inspiration (this will help judges). And Include the items/clothing you’re wearing, this will help us with judging the creativity and efficiency of the overall outfit, plus someone might like what you’re wearing ;D
Example:
-IMAGE-
CATEGORY:
IGN:
INSPIRATION:

RULES:
You may include others in your screenshot to help enhance your costume/stage but only one person may enter that image for the contest
No pre-made outfit sets unless used to portray something other than the character intended for it
Only one entry per person, if it is discovered you have entered on more than one character you will be disqualified from this contest and banned from all future ones
No transformations may be used as entries
Location will add to your score
MUST SUBMIT ENTRY IN THIS FORUM THREAD
If you would like more info/clarification i suggest coming to the discord , to keep forum as uncluttered as possible

JUDGING:
Judges will be Arina (IGN), Lucatrea (IGN ) and Myself (Analyly)
Each Judge will be allowed to score your outfit 1-5, while the location will be 1-3
Point system may be changed/tweaked if needed.
In the event of a tie, grand prize will be raffled among the tied.
Complimentary Gifts will be given to 2nd and 3rd place of point based winners.

WINNERS:
1 Grand Prize Winner Based on Overall Scoring of Judges, 1-5 for outfit/ 1-3 For Location, total possible Points 15 (Outfit) + 9 (Location) = 24
1 Popular Vote Winner Based on Forum Likes for your Specific Entry. Likes will be calculated and closed when announced (On the Last Day of Entry Or day after when I officially Close/Count)
1 Random Winner From each category (Total of 3 ) this will be RNG’D in Discord server
Grand Prize winner and Popular Vote winner will be excluded from RNG Win.

REWARDS:
X Amount of NX (Dependent on # of entries or Card Availability) You may opt out of nx for gold prize TBD
5m gold check + Random Pet to Popular Vote Winner
3m Gold + Random Item To Random winner from Each Category
(Rewards will be distributed on Nao Server)
(If you do not contact me/claim your prize within a month after winners are announced you will forfeit your prize)

TIMELINE:
Begins October 2nd 2019 12:00 AM (PST)
Ends October 31st 2019 @ 11:59 PM (PST)
Any Entry after deadline will be ignored

CHECK OUT THE PAST EVENTS I’VE HOSTED
MORE ENTRIES MEANS MORE LIKELIHOOD OF MORE EVENTS~

OLD GUILD BIRTHDAY EVENTS
HOMESTEAD SELFIE CONTEST
2017 OCTOBER COSPLAY
NAO WELCOME RAFFLE - Still open for introductions just no prizes

(there was more but that was before I moved to using mabi forums or they might have been lost due to so much forum changes over the years)
KensamaofmariroastedpigShakayaFortunatePentagram

Comments

• WaffulwulfWaffulwulf
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,165
    edited October 4, 2019
    sEGrL2K.png
    CATEGORY : Fairytale
    IGN : Waffulwulf
    ITEMS WORN : Special Water Spirit Outfit (F), Feather Wings Tail, Fluttering Feather Wings Headband
    INSPIRATION : I got the idea from the new outfits that came out of the recent Gacha and I thought it would look nice in a water area, the only water area that I could think of right away was Sidhe Finnachaid. I put on the new tail and headband for a more fairy type look.
    Kensamaofmari
  • YummeiYummei
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,925
    RyOnmG9.png
    CATEGORY:Fairytale
    IGN:Kim
    ITEMS WORN:Cherry Blossom Wig and Hair Piece(F),Chang`e Winged Clothes,Whimsical Cherry Blossom Tail,
    Flowery Festival Strap(F),Imperial Commander Shoes,White Floral Fairy Wings
    INSPIRATION:Honestly I wanted to make a OC related to flowers and cherry blossoms and when I saw this clothing combo,it felt like she
    was a Cherry Blossom or Floral Fairy that goes to battle.
    KensamaofmariMiliardoKUR0_KUR0_KUN
  • NemeaNemea
    Mabinogi Rep: 750
    edited October 7, 2019
    mh1gRLn.png
    CATEGORY :Spooky
    IGN: Nemea
    ITEMS WORN: Puppet theater outfit, theater shoes, theater gloves, Wiggling Kitsune Ears, Fluffy Wolf tail, Celestial Daydream Pure Wings, Metallic Half Mask, Devil Slayer.
    INSPIRATION: I've always imagined death as being a little theatrical. If Grim were a Girl <3
    Kensamaofmari
  • SiniavokajaSiniavokaja
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,175
    image2.jpg

CATEGORY: Fairytale
    IGN: Siniavokaja
    ITEMS WORN: Droopy Wiggling Cat Ears, Floral Fairy Outfit, Kitty Hand Gloves, Black Swan Shoes [not shown]
    INSPIRATION: I own the guild Vixxen which has influenced a lot of my outfits to look forest-y themed. The underlining theme in my guild is that we're friends of the forest; even the family I have with guild members has a Nature's Guardian rule. The green is added to the outfit to bring an earthy feel to the dress, and the intention is to be a protector of the forest/guardian of my guild. Butterflies correlate with a forest theme, and I always felt like these ears looked a bit like Fennekin which is a fox Pokemon (and Vixxen is a term for a female fox :) ). Sorry for the long description haha
    KensamaofmariMiliardoFortunatePentagramKingEphy
  • RavyneRavyne
    Mabinogi Rep: 535
    tumblr_pz17v61FBd1w3870ko1_540.png
    Category: Spooky
    IGN: Ravynedoom
    Items worn: Juliet's Dress, Winter Princess Coronet,Black Flowerless Wings, Romantic Rose Heels, Abaddon Nobility Gloves, Pumpkin mini-gem,Vampire Coffin.
    Inspiration: Edgar Allan Poe's "Ligeia" the dress always reminded me of every spooky female character in his tales and I thought the pumpkins were a good halloween addition. :D
    roastedpigKensamaofmariShakayaMey
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    edited October 7, 2019
    GYv2Qiv.png
    Category: It's time to get... Spooky~
    IGN: Harukari
    Items worn: Pumpkin Bat Costume (F), Wiggling Horn and Wings Headband, Chillin' Urban Boots (F), Gremlin Flying Puppet, Scythe that Reaps Darkness.
    Inspiration: Halloween! Everyone hail to the Pumpkin Song~
    Kensamaofmari
  • MiliardoMiliardo
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,470
    DD7DQJz.png
    IGN: Miliardo
    ITEMS WORN: Lord of the Seas (M), Meet-Cute bracelet, China 7th Anniversary Shoes (M), Lorna Balloon
    INSPIRATION: I just thought it'd be cool to get a screenshot of the Lord of the Seas outfit with the shock effect while flying high in the sky. Going with the design of my character he is a mischievous lightning god who likes zapping things a little too much.

Note: The lorna balloon is only there because I forgot to un-equip it, and I don't think I'll be able to get a better timed shot with the shock effect time limit.
    Kensamaofmari
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    edited October 10, 2019
    72595244_3092169907520988_5591247722251288576_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_oc=AQlDgQFBHqYD8VKUgjUouIm6KvXRxMrkolSm7lid8MjekhWpXORYYWlzOqjGAnXmZpc&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-2.xx&oh=123e415839f163433d645dfc5eb4aaa6&oe=5E1C3D4C
    Catergory: Renaissance
    IGN: Kenkosama
    Items Worn: European Comb, Dustin Silver Knight Armor, Dark Knight Boots (F), Royal Princess Gauntlets, Magma Dragon Crossbow & Bolts, Black Dragon Knight's Giant Sword
    Inspiration: Dexterous 16th Century European mercenary during the height of Renaissance conflicts. Also good fit with the Shakespeare storylines. Classic adventure type of soldier in age of exploration.

Edited my name because of typo derp me
    Harukariroastedpig
  • FortunatePentagramFortunatePentagram
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,645
    edited October 10, 2019
    1Gt9qXl.jpg
    CATEGORY: Renaissance
    IGN: Luckysstar+Tarlach
    ITEMS WORN: Fluted full helm, Fluted Plate armor, Fluted gauntlets, Plate boots, Gladius and Composite shield.
    INSPIRATION: The old G1-G3 mabi login screen. All that is holy needs protection, so that's when you need a knight and what better than a knight of that generation (except Composite shield, it just looks better than Kite shield).
    KensamaofmariMiliardoroastedpigMey
  • DuskwindDuskwind
    Mabinogi Rep: 430
    edited October 13, 2019
    jU7zdQK.jpg

CATEGORY: Spooky
    IGN: Moonfeather
    ITEMS WORN: Robe
    INSPIRATION: Quite simply, there are few things more fear inducing than the history behind the black robe in Mabinogi. Widespread terror struck players in 2011, as the tent hack and black robe glitch targeted innocents, character data being corrupted and items destroyed, in many cases never to be recovered. To log in was done at your own risk, for could you be next?...
    Another legend told of ghostly figures in black robes manifesting in Tir Chonaill dungeons, seeming to follow players. Tir Na Nog was chosen for the setting, as a reverse world of Tir Chonaill, it represents a land of death and decay, haunted by its forsaken residents... can you see them?
    KensamaofmariFortunatePentagramMey
  • MizukoMizuko
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,315
    edited October 12, 2019
    N5wqK3x.png
    IGN: Darkwaterfury
    ITEMS WORN: Pegasus' Wings, Mysterious Girl Outfit, Enchanted Bride's Bracelet, Blue Aeronaut Angel Wings, and Women's Flats
    INSPIRATION: I created my own character by mixing the ideas between Disney Fairies and Pangya.
    Kensamaofmari
  • DavilexDavilex
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    [img][/img]https://imgur.com/pdNkqsE
    IGN: Davilex
    ITEMS WORN: Ghost Robe and Ghost Hammer
    INSPIRATION: The Ghost next to me is telling me things, oh wait...
  • MeyMey
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,735
    edited October 22, 2019
    DkVhA2k.png
    CATEGORY: Spooky!
    IGN: Meyki
    LOCATION: My Homestead! All decked out and spooky for Halloween! (feel free to visit and take your own spoopy pictures here!)
    ITEMS WORN: Night Witch Hat, Rhetoi's Rabbit Suit (F), Night Witch Boots, Rhetoi's Rabbit Gloves (F), Fomor Devil Tail, and Shadow Bat Flying Puppet (Sitting on Witch O'Lantern Chair)
    INSPIRATION: It's time to get spoopy for Halloween so I decided to break out one of my favorite Halloween-themed outfits!
    KensamaofmariKUR0_KUR0_KUN
  • kaliaaakaliaaa
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    edited October 20, 2019
    http://prntscr.com/plzk5u
    IGN: Kalia // My friend, Firundra, is the one sitting on the cat chair :D he didn't want to show his face for the pic lol.
    ITEMS WORN: Raspberry Twin Tail Wig (F), Candy Pop Riding Hood Outfit (F), Candy Pop Riding Boots (F), and Raccoon Family Basic Bracelet
    INSPIRATION: HALLOWEEN, CANDY, PUMPKINS, SPIDERS AND SPIDER WEBS, and everything festive! :> It took me so long to get the perfect screenshot because we kept getting aggro'd by the spider REEE
  • AnnunakiAnnunaki
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    edited November 5, 2019
    http://prntscr.com/psl10p
    CATEGORY: Spooky!
    IGN: Firundra
    ITEMS WORN: Detective Outfit, Casual Date Sneakers, Bell Fox Ornament
    INSPIRATION: Sherlock Holmes; Young Detective solving the werewolf mystery crime on Halloween night (See the ears? I was the werewolf the whole time mwahaha)
  • CICILIACICILIA
    Mabinogi Rep: 830
    edited October 30, 2019
    oXeQq5f.png
    IGN: CICILIA
    LOCATION: I took this picture in the forest section of my homestead!
    ITEMS WORN: Yellow Luna Fairy Halo, Cat Helm, Floral Fairy Outfit (F), Royal Princess Gauntlets, Avelin's Greaves, Golden Cog Blade Wings, Cherry Blossom Bell Tail, Grave of Butterflies Second Title, and Lady Waffel Cone Heart Clutch (it's on her hip).
    INSPIRATION: A Mechanical Fairy. Mabinogi has made a lot of nice armor pieces. However, I never see people mixing them with regular clothes so, I wanted to see if I could pull it off!
    DarkchaosMadalynarcia
  • AnalylyAnalyly
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,600
    Results should be up this weekend
    Kensamaofmari