Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Login Issues (Solved)

TwistedxFateTwistedxFate
Mabinogi Rep: 1,690
edited October 11, 2019 in Help
Not too sure where this would properly fall under, but when I start up the game like any normal day, when I try to load into the Mabi world from the character selection screen, the loading bar quickly fills and results in kicking me back to the login screen. (Not sure if this extra info will help or not but; the game's icon doesn't appear when I launch it. Just an empty space with a very thin, box outline)

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    What have you tried, so far to resolve it?
  • TwistedxFateTwistedxFate
    Helsa wrote: »

Not sure if there even is any possible way to fix it. I play Mabi through Steam, I guess I could try to verify the game's files or re-install it
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745

Not sure if there even is any possible way to fix it. I play Mabi through Steam, I guess I could try to verify the game's files or re-install it

Have you tried entering different channels?
  • TwistedxFateTwistedxFate

I'm not able to change channels if I immediately get kicked out. Luckily I figured out how to fix it (for now). Verified the Steam files for the game and it worked. Thank you for the suggestions
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745

I'm not able to change channels if I immediately get kicked out. Luckily I figured out how to fix it (for now). Verified the Steam files for the game and it worked. Thank you for the suggestions

Oh, I meant from the character menu.