Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Event Heads-Up! 10/10/19

LeineiLeinei
Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
edited October 7, 2019 in General Chat
On August 15th, the Fantastic Memory Relay Event began and, Milletians, we are at the finishing line for this nearly two month long event! On Thursday the 10th, we will be saying goodbye to this event forever! So make sure to trade in your melodies before the maintenance (or the night before for good measure, in case it auto-ends at midnight) and finish your Memento quest by speaking to Lorna with your four Mementos so you can get your very own Lord of the Seas outfit!

If you missed a Memento, see Pan the Sheep next to Lorna and he will have the first three available in his secret shop (no friendship leveling required, thank Nao). They cost 500 melodies though, so plan your spending wisely if you're aiming for other prizes as well.

That's it for this week, Milletians! Have a great week!
xSho76WolfsingerSherri

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Wow, we survived 2 months of it.
  • HoldHold
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,480
    Another event where I never know what to get and what's worse is most of this stuff is either not tradable or timed. Guess I'm gonna to get a bunch of Friend Summon Capsules and summon random people to random locations.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Hold wrote: »
    Another event where I never know what to get and what's worse is most of this stuff is either not tradable or timed. Guess I'm gonna to get a bunch of Friend Summon Capsules and summon random people to random locations.

I got the Royal Complete Skill Training Potion because it gives you 3x skill experience rather than the normal 2x and a wig.
    I have to remember to use those melodies
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    And the Rock Paper Scissors....all 300 attempts >.<
    asnscorpio wrote: »

Get that wiggler.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    edited October 9, 2019
    I actually survived not only all four memories, but also finished the rock paper scissors and came out with all the goods. Melodies I settled on a clothes bag and expect to never be able to afford the other one ever XD
    Joyyyyyyy.........I enjoyed the more active aspects of this thing, but joy am I glad to catch a breather XD
    Kensamaofmari
  • LeineiLeinei
    asnscorpio wrote: »

Get that wiggler.

61099a16fd62990b-image-wiggler-gif-mariowiki-fandom-powered-by-wikia.gif
    IyasenuWolfsingerKensamaofmaripawcalypseSherri
  • ShakayaShakaya
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,075
    You know I completely forgot to spend my melodies. I just got my Lord of the Seas outfit and that was the only prize I cared about and totally forgot about everything else lol. There wasn't anything in the prize shop that got my interest, though, since most of the stuff expired so I really don't care about it. I'm just happy for the outfit <3
    WolfsingerKensamaofmari
  • KitsuneanagiKitsuneanagi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,160
    Shakaya wrote: »
    You know I completely forgot to spend my melodies. I just got my Lord of the Seas outfit and that was the only prize I cared about and totally forgot about everything else lol. There wasn't anything in the prize shop that got my interest, though, since most of the stuff expired so I really don't care about it. I'm just happy for the outfit <3

its a light armor and a magic clothing

and the butt wiggle is basically broken imagine santa/duncan/ferhgus/any mabi old man npc going gangnam dance next to a succubus/female or DANG Ferghus with the butt wiggle
    imagine the transormation possibilities now the next meme gesture thats dance worthy might be something to look for
    BUT...
    Nexon should add the dab gesture later on when its happens (if it happens)
  • VenezziaofArcadiaVenezziaofArcadia
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,270
    Got the Sealord costume, the female urban suit with the melodies, and still had 200 left over and nothing good to spend them on. Got the drum set, plus diabolic lyre and flute, but no piano (which is what I wanted), the pet totem thingie (going to one of my sheeps) and the but wiggle gesture, which honestly should be renamed hip swing, since that's what it is.

Now, hopefully, we'll get to enjoy a month of quiet time before the next event hits. Sometimes Mabi is like an endurance event, goshdarnit.
    SherriWolfsinger
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Got the Sealord costume, the female urban suit with the melodies, and still had 200 left over and nothing good to spend them on. Got the drum set, plus diabolic lyre and flute, but no piano (which is what I wanted), the pet totem thingie (going to one of my sheeps) and the but wiggle gesture, which honestly should be renamed hip swing, since that's what it is.

Now, hopefully, we'll get to enjoy a month of quiet time before the next event hits. Sometimes Mabi is like an endurance event, goshdarnit.

Yup.. for me, I got the Lord of the Seas Outfit (F), both gender of the urban outfit and the male shoes, Got two drum sets and a harp (RNG gave me another drum set and a harp from the daily talk to npcs, get fat, play music event), tons of pillows from the pillow event, barely made it for that RPS event..
    Still have fishing until I think it was the.. idk, sometime next week lol
    Sitting at almost 3k Soaked Bags because my darn inventory is just not large enough and I GREATLY despise throwing out stuff like gems when I have a spirit weapon that could use them (too bad he doesn't get hungry very often -_-)

So yes, I do agree we should get a breather on the events.. but Halloween is just around the corner, kinda, so I think this brief period of relaxation will be short lived..
    Wolfsinger
    But with the event done, it kinda feels like what now?
    Well, I didn't do anything last night because of power outage.
    Wolfsinger
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger

Now we keep fishing
    Wolfsinger wrote: »

Now we keep fishing

I stopped fishing a week ago. Too much inventory spam.
    WolfsingerSherri
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger

Now we keep fishing

Easier now that we know we can just hold onto the bags.
    I dunno, I've always somehow managed to keep my bags neat.....its my pets that suffer XD
    Sherri

Now we keep fishing

Easier now that we know we can just hold onto the bags.
    I dunno, I've always somehow managed to keep my bags neat.....its my pets that suffer XD

Well, that's why they're pack animals.
    Wolfsinger