Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Mabinogi (China) Mysterious Magic Library

GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
Mabinogi Rep: 2,340
edited October 22, 2019 in Content from Other Regions
https://luoqi.tiancity.com/homepage/event/2019/1008DotM/?Itemid=8

Quick post because it looks so much better than the gacha we have now.

Comments

• Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    edited October 19, 2019
    It appears to be a gacha with G24 Shamala Coin content, a bulk of it appears to be the same to the Moonlight gacha.
    We will likely get the new items, but whether it'll be a gacha is something only Nexon NA will know.
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    It appears to be a gacha with G24 Shamala Coin content, a bulk of it appears to be the same to the Moonlight gacha.
    We will likely get the new items, but whether it'll be a gacha is something only Nexon NA will know.

Just for a really nice change I wish we would get it in shopping bags. I would buy it in a instance if guaranteed even if it's like $15, haven't even touched gachas in 3 years.
    SherriDarkpixie99CrimsọnKaga
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    edited October 19, 2019
    Mabi6 wrote: »

Just for a really nice change I wish we would get it in shopping bags. I would buy it in a instance if guaranteed even if it's like $15, haven't even touched gachas in 3 years.

We ask for shopping bags all the time, but KR sees that as a request to bring back old shopping bag sales.
    It's as if losing money from Belgium after the loot box bans taught them nothing.
    Oh well, they have at least until the senate bill passes to continue hooking kids on gambling.
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    I can only hope that it passes, I'll actually start buying stuff again.
    Darkpixie99Wolfsinger
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    edited October 20, 2019

We will have to see.
    Only the ESRB/PEGI's action/inaction on ratings regulation can determine the outcome of legislation which forces stricter research and overview into sale/distribution of videogame products/microtransactions.
    For now, it's up to Nexon KR to decide if they would like to self regulate further than a visible lottery percentage rate.

Btw, this appears to be the Mabinogi China (Nexon affiliate), as the text is translated from (simplified) Chinese.
    Mabinogi China Homepage

Magic Library News Page
    *Google Translated*
    Hello friends! This time, we will bring you a new costume package - [Mysterious Magic Library Director's Handkerchief Gift Pack], let you indulge in the ocean of knowledge, and have super-powerful release reels, facial decoration props and many other items, followed by Let's take a look at Xiaobian!
    Holding the <Mysterious Magic Library Director Handkerchief> and <Shenzhen>, open the [bingo] interface and click the [Mysterious Magic Library Director Handkerchief] button to get a new item: Special Magic Library Director's Costume ( Male/female), horror release reel, gloomy release reel, shudder release reel, undead release reel, new mask dress up props, new house props and other rare items.
    Sales time: 10/9 After maintenance~11/6 Before maintenance
    The costumes of the mysterious magic library director are elegant and atmospheric, and they are also active. They are also very convenient to exercise. They hold books in both hands and read the books carefully. It seems to be intoxicated in the ocean of knowledge.
    In the history of Eileen, the strongest release reel [Undead Reel] can release jewelry, crit increases 20, minimum damage 20~30, maximum damage 35~48, power increase 18, this attribute is violent, absolutely It is the must-have release reel for every big man who pursues the ultimate combat power. Others have a thrilling release reel, a gloomy release reel, and a shudder release reel. The attributes are very good and can instantly improve a lot of combat power.
    If you really like to dress up your "son/daughter", then you will definitely like the facial decoration props in this package, elegant and elegant butterfly wings and ears, and gently flutter like a butterfly when dressed. There is also a beautiful angel wing headband, which is more like an angel-like image when worn with angel wings.
    Brand new house props, you can dress up your farm house, the altar of the doll's workshop, the bed of Brill, the pot of the magician, make your house full of Halloween atmosphere, don't buy a few decorations , greet the coming of Halloween!
    Comfortable rocking chairs and rugs suitable for reading can make you feel free to spend your time in the world of books, looking for your own gold house and Yan Ruyu.
    This package also has additional bingo rewards. After the horizontal and vertical rows are connected into a line, you can get the corresponding bonus items. All of them will be awarded the final reward after the line is connected: comfortable rocking chair.
    Put on the costumes of the magic library director and enjoy the sea in the book. The undead, horror, gloomy, and shudder release reels in this package are very good release reels, don't miss it. Now, what are you waiting for, log in to the game!

20191009173601.jpg
    20191009173602.jpg
    20191009173603.jpg
    20191009173604.jpg
    20191009173605.jpg
    20191009173606.jpg
    20191009173607.jpg
    20191009173608.jpg
    20191009173609.jpg
    20191009173610.jpg
    20191009173611.jpg
    20191009173612.jpg
    20191009173613.jpg
    20191009173614.jpg
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Oh god no.. they're gonna bring back that obnoxious Bingo icon aren't they? (Unless they changed that by now.. I hope so. I'm sick of it blocking everything!)
    Darkpixie99WolfsingerKensamaofmari
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit

We will have to see.
    Only the ESRB/PEGI's action/inaction on ratings regulation can determine the outcome of legislation which forces stricter research and overview into sale/distribution of videogame products/microtransactions.
    For now, it's up to Nexon KR to decide if they would like to self regulate further than a visible lottery percentage rate.

Btw, this appears to be the Mabinogi China (Nexon affiliate), as the text is translated from (simplified) Chinese.
    Mabinogi China Homepage

Magic Library News Page
    *Google Translated*
    Hello friends! This time, we will bring you a new costume package - [Mysterious Magic Library Director's Handkerchief Gift Pack], let you indulge in the ocean of knowledge, and have super-powerful release reels, facial decoration props and many other items, followed by Let's take a look at Xiaobian!
    Holding the <Mysterious Magic Library Director Handkerchief> and <Shenzhen>, open the [bingo] interface and click the [Mysterious Magic Library Director Handkerchief] button to get a new item: Special Magic Library Director's Costume ( Male/female), horror release reel, gloomy release reel, shudder release reel, undead release reel, new mask dress up props, new house props and other rare items.
    Sales time: 10/9 After maintenance~11/6 Before maintenance
    The costumes of the mysterious magic library director are elegant and atmospheric, and they are also active. They are also very convenient to exercise. They hold books in both hands and read the books carefully. It seems to be intoxicated in the ocean of knowledge.
    In the history of Eileen, the strongest release reel [Undead Reel] can release jewelry, crit increases 20, minimum damage 20~30, maximum damage 35~48, power increase 18, this attribute is violent, absolutely It is the must-have release reel for every big man who pursues the ultimate combat power. Others have a thrilling release reel, a gloomy release reel, and a shudder release reel. The attributes are very good and can instantly improve a lot of combat power.
    If you really like to dress up your "son/daughter", then you will definitely like the facial decoration props in this package, elegant and elegant butterfly wings and ears, and gently flutter like a butterfly when dressed. There is also a beautiful angel wing headband, which is more like an angel-like image when worn with angel wings.
    Brand new house props, you can dress up your farm house, the altar of the doll's workshop, the bed of Brill, the pot of the magician, make your house full of Halloween atmosphere, don't buy a few decorations , greet the coming of Halloween!
    Comfortable rocking chairs and rugs suitable for reading can make you feel free to spend your time in the world of books, looking for your own gold house and Yan Ruyu.
    This package also has additional bingo rewards. After the horizontal and vertical rows are connected into a line, you can get the corresponding bonus items. All of them will be awarded the final reward after the line is connected: comfortable rocking chair.
    Put on the costumes of the magic library director and enjoy the sea in the book. The undead, horror, gloomy, and shudder release reels in this package are very good release reels, don't miss it. Now, what are you waiting for, log in to the game!

20191009173601.jpg
    20191009173602.jpg
    20191009173603.jpg
    20191009173604.jpg
    20191009173605.jpg
    20191009173606.jpg
    20191009173607.jpg
    20191009173608.jpg
    20191009173609.jpg
    20191009173610.jpg
    20191009173611.jpg
    20191009173612.jpg
    20191009173613.jpg
    20191009173614.jpg

Thanks for the heads up, I was waiting for somebody to post it but got impatient.
    Darkpixie99Wolfsinger
  • AquaEyesAquaEyes
    Mabinogi Rep: 755
    ugh this gacha looks so good. the outfits and wigs. <3

and more glasses? mmmf.

and is that a black bag i spot on page four?
    Darkpixie99
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Now added into the JP Web Shop as well. Article
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    urlkzor.png
    pretty nice bingo prize there
    IyasenuKensamaofmari
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Maia wrote: »
    urlkzor.png

Is that a Soluna Blade?
    Sheesh, you weren't kidding about "pretty nice".

I just know there was some ancient post someone made here on the forums joking that they'd eventually let you get it from gacha.
    Even if it's indirectly via a bingo gacha's complete bingo.

I wonder if it counts as prophecy if it was actually kind of inevitable, considering.
    Darkpixie99
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    edited December 6, 2019
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    urlkzor.png

Is that a Soluna Blade?

I just know there was some ancient post someone made here on the forums joking that they'd eventually let you get it from gacha.

I wonder if it counts as prophecy if it was actually kind of inevitable, considering.

Just so you know, we probably won't be getting that Soluna Blade in our prize pool.
    (Because of past GM abuse, and given how new and OP the item is.)
    Doesn't matter if it's a joke, it's still a serious high ranking crafting item.
    However, I could see us getting a Soluna Blade Appearance Scroll instead. (Eventually.)
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    urlkzor.png

Is that a Soluna Blade?

Just so you know, we probably won't be getting that Soluna Blade in our prize pool.
    (Because of past GM abuse, and given how new and OP the item is.)
    Doesn't matter if it's a joke, it's still a serious high ranking crafting item.
    However, I could see us getting a Soluna Blade Appearance Scroll instead. (Eventually.)

I'm actually wondering if it actually was included after all.
    The picture with the Soluna Blade is more likely just showing off the 10x17 bag that's available in the gacha.
    Although it's sitting alongside a ton of other items that ARE in the gacha, I think it was just there coincidentally.
    At least, I'm not seeing it in either the CN gacha's drop list or the JP's one.
    Darkpixie99