Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Family Weekend Fishing Event

Comments

• HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    The 10x10 bag with 100 slots for fish «Medium Fish Bag» that I got is 1x1. Did I finally luck out on something good...?
    I am glad that these bags exist for, now, I can finally go to town on stock-piling all of those Striped Marlins ! =o
    Yombo wrote: »
    The large fish bag is 1x2, the small one is 2x1.
  • NeroyNeroy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,640
    The large fish bag is 1x2, the small one is 2x1.

and the medium is 1x1
  • MiliardoMiliardo
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,470
    The large fish bag is 1x1 not 1x2
  • ZephyrieZephyrie
    Mabinogi Rep: 515
    Will the boxes we get from fishing in this event expire when it's over?
    KatsukeSherri
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    edited October 21, 2019
    Increase the rate of fish/drastically lower the rate of boxes.

And speaking of the boxes, please take all the ***** out of it. Seriously. Gems and empty leather/silk/fabric bags are pure junk.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    edited October 21, 2019
    Policroma wrote: »
    Anyone know if you can cook the "regular" gilded glubbers?

And can the stackable dead ones be used to make paint?
    Habimaru wrote: »
    The 10x10 bag with 100 slots for fish «Medium Fish Bag» that I got is 1x1. Did I finally luck out on something good...?
    I am glad that these bags exist for, now, I can finally go to town on stock-piling all of those Striped Marlins ! =o

Yep, that's exactly what I was thinking too.
  • AshersAshers
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,170
    Fishing and cooking are my favorite things in mabi, I luckily fished all the bags but the small one and just bought that one. I know alot people dont like the fishing events but I find them relaxing.
    SherriWolfsinger
  • YomboYombo
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,245
    I finally fished up a fish over 300, too bad it's Monday and I have to wait to be able to turn it in and see what that fishing savant title gives.
  • AshersAshers
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,170
    I finally fished up a fish over 300, too bad it's Monday and I have to wait to be able to turn it in and see what that fishing savant title gives.

I believe it adds 24 or 25 luck?
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Zephyrie wrote: »

bumping because I want to know too, my bags are suffering XD
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    Zephyrie wrote: »

bumping because I want to know too, my bags are suffering XD

The last event prizes, as opposed to things like coins or points which are spent to give prizes, didn't. It is in Nexon's best interest to NOT have these go away either. If events gain the reputation of the prizes going away afterwards how many will bother to do so many events any more? Does Nexon want less people logging in? So, my guess is they'll be okay but let's find out.
    Wolfsinger
  • LastSaturdayLastSaturday
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,215
    Can I get a fishing bag for my seal?
  • WingstaterWingstater
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    Is there a shop to get more Custom-Crafted Bait Tins ?
  • KatsukeKatsuke
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    Regarding "Boy's Lost Box". Are they also gonna stay around after the event is over? Similar to the Red Soaked Bags? I don't have a lot of space at the time so I am thinking of just keeping the boxes un-opened until way after the event. Will that be possible or am I gonna loose all the boxes after the Maintenance on November?
  • SakiAngelSakiAngel
    Mabinogi Rep: 455
    edited October 27, 2019
    It looks like my question been asked already...

Will these boxes stick around I don't have space atm so I can't open them but I don't wanna lose them either if they are going to disappear along with the event next month hope someone bothers answering this worry for us so we can have some clarification.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    edited October 28, 2019
    I've just noticed something.. out of all the Elite SM Passes we can obtain from the Lost Boxes, Stones of Sliab Cuilin isn't one of them.....

Or Defeat Crag Cow..
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Should still be around even after the Event is End. They usually put it into the Description of the Item itself if it is going to Disappear or Expire.
    Your Gilded Glubbers will all disappear (same with all of the dead ones) but everything else should still be around, including the thousands and Thousands upon THOUSANDS of Boy's Lost Box in inventories like mine, considering that said boxes DO contain items that do not Disappear nor Expire.

Regarding Inventory Space running out, I gather that a number of people on these forums are new to this game, but, if you complete all 10 Episodes of the Saga-Quests (Chapter 5 in Chapter Info), you will get a Pegasus-Whistle for a Pegasus-Pet, which has 8x10 for Inventory. You can do this on multiple characters on the same account in order to get multiple Pegasuses/Pegasii by the way (Pegasuses = American; Pegasii = International English-Standard). There are also Bag-Coupons that have been showing up more often in Events over the last few years so those should also help with getting more Bag-Space (some players even sell such coupons).

Accounts that started with a Human-Character can also get a free Elf-Character and Giant-Character Assist-Card (via doing some sort of quests for Castanea in Filia and Krug in Vales... getting to those towns is easiest to just ask an Elf-Milletian if they are willing to take you to Filia and a Giant-Milletian if they are willing to take you to Vales... just remember to Mark the Mana-Tunnels so that you can return on your own later if necessary), for two more characters, and, thus, two more characters with Bank-Space that can be used, and can even item-transfer between accounts, provided that said items/equipment is not designated to Character-Only.
    SakiAngel wrote: »
    It looks like my question been asked already...

Will these boxes stick around I don't have space atm so I can't open them but I don't wanna lose them either if they are going to disappear along with the event next month hope someone bothers answering this worry for us so we can have some clarification.
  • orcabluewaorcabluewa
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,330
    Anyone know if you get better catching results by have a Rank 1 fishing stat? I have Fishing Master, Fishing Legend , Nishida , and all the buffs like wearing complete Adonis set and fishing rods with with things like Fish size 1 level and success rate 2 level? I have been fishing and using all the baits I can and don't get big fish. Think its just chance?
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    Honestly, I love this little event. The gems are super welcoming for the ego revamp. Plus The diamonds I need for my current ego which is sitting at social lv 49. The passes are alright also. TDB Elite and Shadow wizard are still spammed so good money there. The chair is adorable also.
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    edited October 31, 2019
    Statistically, your odds should increase, but, you might want to go to a «less populated» spot to fish... such as the shores near Rundall-Dungeon. Luck is still always a factor, but, I believe, you (probably) have a very good chance of getting at least one 300cm+ fishie before the Event ends...
    orcabluewa wrote: »
    Anyone know if you get better catching results by have a Rank 1 fishing stat? I have Fishing Master, Fishing Legend , Nishida , and all the buffs like wearing complete Adonis set and fishing rods with with things like Fish size 1 level and success rate 2 level? I have been fishing and using all the baits I can and don't get big fish. Think its just chance?
    orcabluewa