Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Shopkeeper's Sale: Extra Equipment Slot Coupon

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
in Vault
We have increased the maximum slot capacity to 8 tabs! To celebrate the expansion, we are having Shopkeeper's sale for a limited time! Check out the details below.

190528_shopkeepersale_header_590x165.jpg

Sale Dates: Thursday, October 17th, After Maintenance - Thursday, October 24th, Before Maintenance

zP0xkUv.png

Coupon Details

Extra Equipment Slot Expansion Coupon

• Use this coupon to unlock more Extra Equipment Slots.
  • You can only have up to a total of 8 extra equipment tabs.
  • You must use the Extra Equipment Slot Coupon to be able to use the Extra Equipment Slot Expansion Coupon

Extra Equipment Slot Coupon

• Use this coupon to unlock the Extra Equipment Slot UI for the amount of days listed on the coupon.
  • Register a Hotkey for each tab to switch equipment between those tabs.
  • There is only one pair of weapon slots for each Extra Equipment Slots.

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    The web store contradicts this:

M1Cxtzf
    https://imgur.com/a/M1Cxtzf
  • HelsaHelsa
    So, for clarity that's a maximum total of 9 slots or 8?
  • HelsaHelsa
    edited October 18, 2019
    Katherz wrote: »
    We have increased the maximum slot capacity { to } 8 tabs!

Can you confirm if the maximum total is 8 tabs or 9 tabs, please; I'd rather not buy one too many or one too few.

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Helsa wrote: »

Can you confirm if the maximum total is 8 tabs or 9 tabs, please; I'd rather not buy one too many or one too few.

I'm pretty sure increase to max 8 is 8 unless there's a typo.
  • HelsaHelsa

The webshop says 2 extra. That's on top of the free one, making three. So the old system had a maximum of three. The announcement says 8 extra which would imply a grand total of nine. But Katherz said a maximum of 8. Perhaps you two are mistaken but I don't know. So this needs to be cleared up. I'm willing to buy ALL the extra slots but I don't want to pay for more than I can have or not get the last one; this needs to be clarified.

The webshop says 2 extra. That's on top of the free one, making three. So the old system had a maximum of three. The announcement says 8 extra which would imply a grand total of nine. But Katherz said a maximum of 8. Perhaps you two are mistaken but I don't know. So this needs to be cleared up. I'm willing to buy ALL the extra slots but I don't want to pay for more than I can have or not get the last one; this needs to be clarified.

I'm going to guess it stops at 8.
  • HelsaHelsa

M'yeah. I'm gonna need better than that. If someone official could answer this that'd be great.

71sme.jpg
    Kensamaofmari

M'yeah. I'm gonna need better than that. If someone official could answer this that'd be great.

71sme.jpg

Hehehe
  • HelsaHelsa
    A lot of folks do think it's 8 in total maximum but if it's 1 free and 8 extra, making 9, people might only, at most buy 7 more slots when they'd be willing to by 8 more. There's the potential here of Nexon dening itself some revenue. Could we get this cleared up BEFORE the sale ends please.
    Sherri